23% of business owners get no salary this year

Since 2010, I have not received a salary from the company where I’m the president and have worked for 31 years. My business partner, who is vice-president, also does not receive a salary. In addition, we’ve had to lay off a few people. My wife was the first to be let go. Thankfully, we have other jobs. We’ve used some of the profits from our successful businesses to help with the financial shortfall of our struggling company. Here’s what a report by Citibank found

Read more: 23% of Small Business Owners Went a Year Without Pay and Obama is Happy About It - Godfather Politics

Gary DeMar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gary DeMar is an American writer, lecturer and the president of American Vision, an American Christian nonprofit organization. The think-tank has a vision of "an America that recognizes the sovereignty of God over all of life and where Christians are engaged in every facet of society".[1]

Talking points my ass, anyone with a brain knows Barry Soetoro's actions speak for themselves. Do you deny Mr. Soetoro did those actions on the list I linked? The link is pretty specific.

Who is Barry Soetoro? The link you provided, merely provides bullet points/talkinng points, along with many phrases such as "may have", "could have" and "would have", without providing any statisitcs to back them up.

I am glad to see that you think it's all Obama fault for a fake story at best.

Hey Moonie, I haven't received a paycheck for 2 years, we've been living off our retirement account, running the business off of sold equipment and more from that retirement account. Perhaps you just really don't understand small business, perhaps you don't want to.

Thank God my house is nearly paid for and my cars have been paid for going on 4 years. :wipesbrow:

It's amazing how people can provide Fact, after fact proving Mr. Soetoro has hindered prosperity in America, and the people who blindly follow him off the cliff, still cannot accept it. I'm beginning to think there IS a connection between Liberalism and Mental disorder.

Your author wants us to live in a "christian" nation.

he wants to subject all of us NON christians to his religious beliefs.

The OP is entirely a quote from a right-wing blogger.

It mentions a report by Citibank and links to CNBC, which is a pro-business media outlet, where we find:
The nationwide survey of 750 small business owners found that despite financial challenges, one-third of respondents say their business is better than it was a year ago, up from 26 percent in January. Another 33 percent expect their business will grow by more than 10 percent in 2012.

As for what the major factors holding them back are:

Previous reports of tight credit for small business owners could be one reason that owners are going without paychecks. But a reluctance to borrow is another. As fears loom about what Obamacare and expired tax cuts could mean for their bottom lines, many are avoiding the idea of taking on more debt.

Credit has been extremely tight since 2008. Banks now prefer to use their money to make massive carry trades than loan it out to borrowers.

Last edited:
I bet hes a racist too

It mentions a report by Citibank and links to CNBC, which is a pro-business media outlet, where we find:
The nationwide survey of 750 small business owners found that despite financial challenges, one-third of respondents say their business is better than it was a year ago, up from 26 percent in January. Another 33 percent expect their business will grow by more than 10 percent in 2012.

I don't give a crap who wrote the article. I'm living it jerks!!

I bet hes a racist too

I don't give a crap who wrote the article. I'm living it jerks!!

then why are you NOT mad at Bush for crashing the economy?

What planet are you on?? They wish it only added 2%. Got proof of that 2%???

Are you gonna get my $ from DeKalb county?? How about reimbursing me for the $$$ lost from GCs that shut their doors.

The True Costs of Building Green

As far as geting paid by the out of business GC? That is was a payment bond is for. Check into it.

This is from 2003, this is 2012.............building materials have increased significantly since 2003. Have you priced metals in the last couple of years?? You're full of sh*t on the 2%.

Small business owners and entrepreneurs are at the bottom of the list when it comes to Obama and liberals. You should not be trying to be independently successful. Oh, you created jobs? Time for more regulations and increased liability and costs. As for the layoffs, you are just like evil corporations.

Main street and small business are the ultimate symbol for American Capitalism. Obama and his administration have been anything but pro capitalism.

They are? They received a payroll tax break from Obama.

:bsflag: Small business owners did not receive a payroll tax break, the employees did but the employer is still paying the same.

The cost of all building materials has increased, I agree. Just as the cost of groceries across the board has. However, if your other post, you appeared to be trying to pin the cost increased on Green and LEED initiatives, which I summarily called bullshit on, as the data prove you wrong.

You must be in sales. These are talking points. I asked for specifics.

Talking points my ass, anyone with a brain knows Barry Soetoro's actions speak for themselves. Do you deny Mr. Soetoro did those actions on the list I linked? The link is pretty specific.

Who is Barry Soetoro? The link you provided, merely provides bullet points/talkinng points, along with many phrases such as "may have", "could have" and "would have", without providing any statisitcs to back them up.

Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama. The link has SPECIFIC dates, and actions the Soetoro Administration took that hindered America's energy independence. There is no need for "statistics"... These are "actual actions he took", what in God's name do "statistics" have to do with it? Are you drinking?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

The True Costs of Building Green

As far as geting paid by the out of business GC? That is was a payment bond is for. Check into it.

This is from 2003, this is 2012.............building materials have increased significantly since 2003. Have you priced metals in the last couple of years?? You're full of sh*t on the 2%.

They are? They received a payroll tax break from Obama.

:bsflag: Small business owners did not receive a payroll tax break, the employees did but the employer is still paying the same.

The cost of all building materials has increased, I agree. Just as the cost of groceries across the board has. However, if your other post, you appeared to be trying to pin the cost increased on Green and LEED initiatives, which I summarily called bullshit on, as the data prove you wrong.

Does Solyndra come to mind?

LOL, that didn't take too long...............it's Booshhhhhhhhh's fault. Right on cue TM, you racist bigot!!

dear fucking idiot,

you dont get to rewrite history for your fucking idiot political beliefs

Bush did crash the economy and that will forever be the truth

obama thinks he's being clever with tax "breaks". They are small and temporary, followed by large and permanent tax increases.

Business people are not fooled.

Forum List

Back