214 liberals get felony indictment for Inauguration Day rioting.

People have suffered much worse than jail time in defense of their nation before

Rioting over a lawful election and destroying private property does not defense of our nation make.

Maybe you should meet some US Army Rangers for perspective.

If you want to see what defense of the nation looks like, keep pushing. People have had it up to here, baby. I have personally. Over it. You want to go down fucktarded road? Okay! You're dismissed, next! Problem? Ka-Pow! Done.
Bring it

It'd be the last sound you never heard.

People have suffered much worse than jail time in defense of their nation before

Rioting over a lawful election and destroying private property does not defense of our nation make.

If you want to see what defense of the nation looks like, keep pushing. People have had it up to here, baby. I have personally. Over it. You want to go down fucktarded road? Okay! You're dismissed, next! Problem? Ka-Pow! Done.
Bring it

Maybe we'll find out

Bring it

Maybe we'll find out
I'd hope not. However, we're not losing.

When a free election suffers foreign and domestic sabotage, leading to an extremist being elected despite the vote of the people going against him, it's the people's duty to do something about it.
No proof of Russia interfering.

When a free election suffers foreign and domestic sabotage, leading to an extremist being elected despite the vote of the people going against him, it's the people's duty to do something about it.

Perhaps because that's a made-up narrative. :9:

Too bad we can't see the classified version: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

‘It Was Russia’: Trump Admits Russia Meddled In 2016 Election

Too bad we can't see the classified version: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Such silliness. :booze:

6f956576cb1d614b2e6f4d5a9e33d3560a13573192650511ac9d932f148a09b8.jpg

:banana:

Another poster who thinks pasting a Googly Image is some kind of "proof" of something. Whatever this is supposed to be.

SMFH....
Yeah, it never happened. Prove it to us see what happens when you bust windows and set cars on fire. There's a new administration now. Riots will be dealt with severely.

Another poster who thinks pasting a Googly Image is some kind of "proof" of something. Whatever this is supposed to be.

SMFH....
Yeah, it never happened. Prove it to us see what happens when you bust windows and set cars on fire. There's a new administration now. Riots will be dealt with severely.

Be shh. Let it be dealt with legally unless there is no other recourse.

Then it's funtime ;)

Okay if Russia affected the election, then why did Hillary won the popular vote? So I guess we can say Putin was behind hillary, and the right person won.

Okay if Russia affected the election, then why did Hillary won the popular vote? So I guess we can say Putin was behind hillary, and the right person won.
She won the popular vote because of how terrible a candidate Trump was, in spite of his Russian support. Putin's coup is the greatest victory Russia or the USSR has ever had over the U.S.

She won the popular vote because of how terrible a candidate Trump was, in spite of his Russian support. Putin's coup is the greatest victory Russia or the USSR has ever had over the U.S.

Have you had a psychiatric checkup lately?

Have you had a psychiatric checkup lately?
I will if Trump will

Bring it

Maybe we'll find out

Do you know what "The last sound you never heard" means?

I for one, am most capable of making that happen. There are many others like me. This is the United States of America.

Bring it

Maybe we'll find out

I for one, am most capable of making that happen. There are many others like me. This is the United States of America.
Maybe we'll see about that

meh, don't go for the bait. it's nothing but a canard from these butthurt idiots that have actually started to believe their own bullshit..

these rioters are not patriots, they are no defending the nation, the flag or anything else. they are criminals that deserve some time in the local lockup

and Trump won because of what a terrible candidate she was. That, and she didn't bother to campaign for blue collar rust belt votes, despite Bubba's advice to the contrary, because she thought she had them, and the election, in the bag. That miscalculation by the hag and her team is far more likely to have swung the election than Poooootin.

Comey was likely a larger factor than the wikileaks stuff, as that at least actually moved the polls. somewhat

it wasn't Pooootin. give it up, there's no evidence what-so-ever that this was the deciding factor in the election. There never will be, as it is impossible to prove either way if it was or was not a deciding factor, much less THE deciding factor, which is mighty convenient for both sides of this nonsense.

and I don't care if Joseph Stalin himself swept through from coast to coast and killed every democrat voter personally while riding a grizzly bear and wearing a MAGA hat, it does not give these people justification to riot. they are not patriots, defenders of the country or any other silly nonsense. they are criminals that deserve to have their asses dumped unceremoniously in the local jail....

meh, don't go for the bait. it's nothing but a canard from these butthurt idiots that have actually started to believe their own bullshit..

these rioters are not patriots, they are no defending the nation, the flag or anything else. they are criminals that deserve some time in the local lockup

and Trump won because of what a terrible candidate she was. That, and she didn't bother to campaign for blue collar rust belt votes, despite Bubba's advice to the contrary, because she thought she had them, and the election, in the bag. That miscalculation by the hag and her team is far more likely to have swung the election than Poooootin.

Comey was likely a larger factor than the wikileaks stuff, as that at least actually moved the polls. somewhat

it wasn't Pooootin. give it up, there's no evidence what-so-ever that this was the deciding factor in the election. There never will be, as it is impossible to prove either way if it was or was not a deciding factor, much less THE deciding factor, which is mighty convenient for both sides of this nonsense.

and I don't care if Joseph Stalin himself swept through from coast to coast and killed every democrat voter personally while riding a grizzly bear and wearing a MAGA hat, it does not give these people justification to riot. they are not patriots, defenders of the country or any other silly nonsense. they are criminals that deserve to have their asses dumped unceremoniously in the local jail....

excelente, I bow to your forum skills. :alcoholic:

Bring it

Maybe we'll find out

Bring it

Maybe we'll find out

That would be fun for me. Rather saddening, but I have a talent for it.

Forum List

Back