230 inauguration day protesters face felony rioting charges

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
The protesters were arrested Friday and appeared in court Saturday, according to a BuzzFeed report. Anti-Trump protests turned violent, with black-clad rioters throwing rocks at police, smashing windows, and setting a car on fire. Police responded with stun grenades, pepper spray, tear gas, and rubber bullets.

A group called #DisruptJ20 organized most of the protests Friday and the violence was not spontaneous.

Read more: Over 200 Inauguration Day Protesters Face Felony Rioting Charges

Serves them right! You can't be allowed to burn stuff and throw bricks at police! Obastard would have cheered them on! I hope they like prison, if that's what they get!

The protesters were arrested Friday and appeared in court Saturday, according to a BuzzFeed report. Anti-Trump protests turned violent, with black-clad rioters throwing rocks at police, smashing windows, and setting a car on fire. Police responded with stun grenades, pepper spray, tear gas, and rubber bullets.

A group called #DisruptJ20 organized most of the protests Friday and the violence was not spontaneous.

Serves them right! You can't be allowed to burn stuff and throw bricks at police! Obastard would have cheered them on! I hope they like prison, if that's what they get!

Yup. Could be good for a ten-year stay with the general pop.

Is that a serious crime? :eusa_think:

Could be, and hopefully, ten years.

Wow! It's really serious.... :omg:

Wow! It's really serious.... :omg:

Yup. Essentially terrorist activity.

Forum List

Back