2020 odds: Trump favored to win, Kamala Harris, Beto O’Rourke top challengers

Would people please, please, PRETTY please start calling that vapidly grinning idiot O'Rourke ROBERT instead of Beto? I refuse to play his fake Mexican game! This dumb, vacuous motherfucker IS A WHITE PLASTIC PADDY LIKE I AM!!!! And has anyone noticed that extreme leftists always have that stupid, empty, delirious smile on their faces (Trudeau, Pope Frannie, etc.)? It's the shallow, low-I.Q. grin of someone trying to sell you something that doesn't work.

This country will be destroyed with the next Democrat President. Obama came damn close to doing it but the next Democrat will finish the job.

Yet reality, data and common sense sense quite the opposite.

Paint me a picture of the America you envision and then I will tell you why I think it would be wrong for America.

Sure.

I envision, corporate interests shaping public policy. An America where our government representatives are made up of people who come from money and can be bought off by big donors with personal agendas that aim to further their bottom-line.

I envision a place where the rich can alter laws to suit themselves while slashing programs and support for those who can't afford to pay for time with their own representative.

Ok, take your best shot. Tell me what could possibly be so bad with the above scenario, if you can.

Your posted issues and arguments would tend to paralyze meaningful discussion.

The house is being burgled. And you want to draw our attention from that discussion to one focused instead on the terms of the mortgage.

You are perhaps being intentionally obtuse?

I painted you a picture of America. I thought you were going to tell me why you think it's wrong.

Do you not think the picture I described is wrong?

Heimlich - Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)

Would people please, please, PRETTY please start calling that vapidly grinning idiot O'Rourke ROBERT instead of Beto? I refuse to play his fake Mexican game! This dumb, vacuous motherfucker IS A WHITE PLASTIC PADDY LIKE I AM!!!! And has anyone noticed that extreme leftists always have that stupid, empty, delirious smile on their faces (Trudeau, Pope Frannie, etc.)? It's the shallow, low-I.Q. grin of someone trying to sell you something that doesn't work.

Robert O'Rourke it is!

:113:

Ooops. Wrong hole. But I can't erase the OP headline or subject line, so I will re-enter the original content. Sorry about putting it in the intro column.

If a mod would help me out I would be most appreciative.

:11_2_1043:

Would like to see what odds they gave in 2015, 22 months before the election.

Wanna bet they did not have it right?

So, how far before the election did you believe Trump would win?

The last poll has 57% of the population saying they definitely won't vote for Trump. Such polls have been very accurate in the past.

Hence, he stands almost no chance. The Democrats have an embarrassment of riches in candidates, most of who could beat Trump easily.

When have they ever been accurate?

They accurately predicted Clinton would win the popular vote.
They accurately predicted Democrats were ahead in the generic vote for Congress.

Ha! Every fucking poll had Hillary winning by a landslide and Trump had no path to 270 EC votes...

Ooops. Wrong hole. But I can't erase the OP headline or subject line, so I will re-enter the original content. Sorry about putting it in the intro column.

If a mod would help me out I would be most appreciative.

:11_2_1043:

Would like to see what odds they gave in 2015, 22 months before the election.

Wanna bet they did not have it right?

So, how far before the election did you believe Trump would win?

3 weeks or so I felt he had a chance, would never have put money on it.

You could see the tide turning, Hillary had all but quit campaigning since she thought she had it in the bag.

And even then it came down to less than 1% of the vote in 3 states.

This country will be destroyed with the next Democrat President. Obama came damn close to doing it but the next Democrat will finish the job.

Yet reality, data and common sense sense quite the opposite.

Sorry but you are confused Moon Bat.

That asshole Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, really grew the debt, increased income disparity and had eight long years of dismal economic growth. That is in addition to having a failed foreign policy and fucking up health care.

That sonofabitch was a nightmare for this country. The worst President this country ever had. The next filthy ass Democrat President will be even farther Left and more destructive.

Ha! Every fucking poll had Hillary winning by a landslide and Trump had no path to 270 EC votes...

So, we have yet another dupe here citing polls taken before Comey deliberately threw the election to Trump. Not the brightest bunch, these Trump cultists.

But then, if they could think rationally, they never would have gotten sucked in to the Trump cult.

...This video will explain how your kind got so uppity that you came to see yourselves as being being the rightful custodians of this experiment in government you would ride into the ground...
1. What are "my kind" ?

2. Who is looking to grind America into the ground?

I haven't got time to watch your stupid video.

What the hell are you talking about?

Beaner Envy?

If, in street parlance, a White-playing-Black is a Wigga...

Then, is a White-playing-Beaner a Wieeaner?

Bobby Weaner O'Rourke?

A disgrace to Irishmen everywhere.

So, we have yet another dupe here citing polls taken before Comey deliberately threw the election to Trump. Not the brightest bunch, these Trump cultists. But then, if they could think rationally, they never would have gotten sucked in to the Trump cult.

Your list of excuses is out of date. The Russians swung the election to Trump with their $4,700 ad buy in google.
Google CEO Admits Russians Only Spent $4,700 Dollars On The 2016 Election : conspiracy

Comey should have passed the evidence to DOJ for Hillary's illegal server, mishandling of classified data, and destruction of subpoenaed evidence. Among other crimes related to influence peddling.

Forum List

Back