Was the election fixed?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
USA 1017 election

Here are the final numbers:

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

http://fusion.kinja.com/here-is-the-final-popular-vote-count-of-the-2016-electi-1793864349

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

I think it is time for the Electoral College to be looked at. The general public doesn’t even know what or who they are and yet they decide who will be President regardless of the popular vote.

What do you think?

What do I think? I think a shitload of those popular votes Hillary got were fraudulent. You can cheat the popular vote, not so much the electoral vote.

See, now you have gone into the same realm as the OP, spreading bullshit.

USA 1017 election

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

http://fusion.kinja.com/here-is-the-final-popular-vote-count-of-the-2016-electi-1793864349

It was the Electoral College that got Trump into the White House, not the U.S. citizens vote.

I think it is time for the Electoral College to be looked at. The general public doesn’t even know what or who they are and yet they decide who will be President regardless of the popular vote.

What do you think?

What do I think? I think a shitload of those popular votes Hillary got were fraudulent. You can cheat the popular vote, not so much the electoral vote.

If it's such "bullshit", then I can assume you have no problem with a national voter ID law then?

USA 1017 election

What do you think?

If it's such "bullshit", then I can assume you have no problem with a national voter ID law then?

None at all. I am all for it. But to date there has been ZERO proven cases of widespread voter fraud. All that is ever found is one or two here and there. And lots of people have tried, and all have failed to find any evidence at all of widespread voter fraud.

USA 1017 election

What do you think?

None at all. I am all for it. But to date there has been ZERO proven cases of widespread voter fraud. All that is ever found is one or two here and there. And lots of people have tried, and all have failed to find any evidence at all of widespread voter fraud.

Voter fraud hasn't been thoroughly investigated and even when it has, the results were not discovered. That's because outside of the fraudulent voter, nobody knows a crime has taken place. There is also no direct victim to report the crime in the first place, so the fraud goes unnoticed.

29,470 people were cited for election fraud in 2014, those were only the ones who were caught. Does the fact that 103,733 people were cited for driving without a seatbelt in Tennessee in 2015 mean that only 103,733 people were driving without seatbelt in Tennessee in 2015?

And Trump won a year ago - time to get over Hillary.
mind if I use that on the lefties? can I quote you on that?...it is sooooooooo beautiful to finally hear that from the left, thank you so much

You can use it on anyone you want. But please - remind your righty buds everytime they start yet another Hillary thread. Time to get over her.
Bullshit. The time to forget about her is when she's rotting in prison.

USA 1017 election

What do you think?

Voter fraud hasn't been thoroughly investigated and even when it has, the results were not discovered. That's because outside of the fraudulent voter, nobody knows a crime has taken place. There is also no direct victim to report the crime in the first place, so the fraud goes unnoticed.

29,470 people were cited for election fraud in 2014, those were only the ones who were caught. Does the fact that 103,733 people were cited for driving without a seatbelt in Tennessee in 2015 mean that only 103,733 people were driving without seatbelt in Tennessee in 2015?

Of the 29,470 how many were found guilty? And do you have a link to where that number came from?

USA 1017 election

What do you think?
I seriously doubt that Hillary got the majority of the non-fraudulent votes.

The Election fraud investigation went nowhere because they stipulated they'd post peoples info publicly.

Just about no states are going to cooperate with that. What were they thinking?

Of the 29,470 how many were found guilty? And do you have a link to where that number came from?

Add them up..

Voter Fraud in the US: Documented (Part 1) - Discover the Networks

Add them up..

It is things like this that are the problem. Take the first part about Florida and NY. It makes the claim that between 400-1000 people voted in both states and it gives a link to support it. When you go to the link, the link makes the same claim but it does not offer any proof to support its claim. So, to me the claim is BS since the source could not offer any proof.

And all of them are basically the same. They all say things like "might have" or "may have" or "possibility".

The state of Kansas gave their SOS basically unlimited power to go after voter fraud in the state because he claimed he had hundreds of cases ready to to. In the end he filed a dozen cases and got four convictions. This was out of millions upon millions of votes as he went back more than a decade. Of the four, all were over the age of 60 and none had any ill intent.

USA 1017 election

What do you think?

I am not saying that there couldn't have been election fraud- but there is no evidence of any election fraud that affected the outcome.

What you have pointed out is how the Electoral College works- it is not a straight vote. That is no evidence of election fraud.

Add them up..

It is things like this that are the problem. Take the first part about Florida and NY. It makes the claim that between 400-1000 people voted in both states and it gives a link to support it. When you go to the link, the link makes the same claim but it does not offer any proof to support its claim. So, to me the claim is BS since the source could not offer any proof.

And all of them are basically the same. They all say things like "might have" or "may have" or "possibility".

The state of Kansas gave their SOS basically unlimited power to go after voter fraud in the state because he claimed he had hundreds of cases ready to to. In the end he filed a dozen cases and got four convictions. This was out of millions upon millions of votes as he went back more than a decade. Of the four, all were over the age of 60 and none had any ill intent.

Yep- and that SOS was determined to find voter fraud.

There simply is no evidence to support the claims of widespread voter fraud- either against Hillary or against Trump- no matter how much Trump lies about it.

USA 1017 election

What do you think?

I think you may need to go back to Highschool civics class where this question is answered every day of every year since the EC was invented. This is surpassing the stupidity the left showed us in 2000.

There is a rumor circulating on the web that Trump and associates may be indicted for “treason”. If found guilty I think 95% of his holdings should be confiscated and he spends 30 days in jail. Any longer and he could corrupt the inmates that are already there.

In my view at least

It was the electoral college that got trump elected, not the popular vote. My bet is the Russians spent most of their time strong arming the electoral college. And yet they are not in the news?
This actually could be the cover-up of all cover-ups.

You really should not belive everything you read on the web, there is a lot of fake shit on the web.

I dont think you should tell them to be more discerning about what to believe on the interwebs, especially considering how easy it is to enter a campus and strongarm a college.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back