2016 USMB Presidential Straw Poll for Conservatives

If today were the primary, who would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Let's gauge where we, the so called informed, stand right now at this moment were we to choose our candidate.

I like Gary b/c of his success, so much success that the liberal media totally ignored him during the last run except to mock him once they took him out of the running.

I'm also keen on Jihndal, since he's a non-black/hispanic minority, leftist won't know how to insult him w/o making their hate become clear. also he's done a good job of over coming obamanomics and the lefts attempt to crush LA

Jindal, huh? Excellent choice.

Drew Carey? Now there's an interesting name.

He's a funny guy. That means that he's got some brains. Therefore.....he'll say something that is very intelligent.....causing him to lose any hope of gaining support from a large portion of the conservative half of the nation.

He only got one vote. Maybe he said it already?

Love that the two highest % vote getters are both totally unelectable.

Sweet.

The GOP should pay attention to who is electable. Though I do think a Paul Veep would boost the ticket. Electability isn't who your party's extremes or solids will vote for, because they certainly won't be voting for the democrat. It's who those middle and just left of middle [Clinton democrats] will vote for. There's where the wooing needs to be done.

Love that the two highest % vote getters are both totally unelectable.

Sweet.

The GOP should pay attention to who is electable. Though I do think a Paul Veep would boost the ticket. Electability isn't who your party's extremes or solids will vote for, because they certainly won't be voting for the democrat. It's who those middle and just left of middle [Clinton democrats] will vote for. There's where the wooing needs to be done.

I know that and you know that but the folks here don't seem to know that. A couple said that if Jeb Bush were the nominee, they would not vote for him. Of course they are lying but hell, if they are willing to keep digging their own graves, we should keep handing them shovels.

Drew Carey? Now there's an interesting name.

He's a funny guy. That means that he's got some brains. Therefore.....he'll say something that is very intelligent.....causing him to lose any hope of gaining support from a large portion of the conservative half of the nation.

He only got one vote. Maybe he said it already?

Is that the same Drew Carey that is a comedian? I thought there was another one somewhere.

Let's gauge where we, the so called informed, stand right now at this moment were we to choose our candidate.

I like Gary b/c of his success, so much success that the liberal media totally ignored him during the last run except to mock him once they took him out of the running.

I'm also keen on Jihndal, since he's a non-black/hispanic minority, leftist won't know how to insult him w/o making their hate become clear. also he's done a good job of over coming obamanomics and the lefts attempt to crush LA

Jindal would be a very good VP candidate. Not ready for the top of the ticket yet.

The cons will probably ignore Daisy Mae Mooseburger.

ahh, leftist sexism, love it.

I love it b/c for some reason it's different when they do it.

the left remains scared shitless of Sarah Palin. They fear her like no one else.

I've never seen a woman so desecrated, torn apart, trashed in my entire life. The pure evil murderous rage that she has been subjected to will be written in the history books and be a permanent black eye.

ahh, leftist sexism, love it.

I love it b/c for some reason it's different when they do it.

the left remains scared shitless of Sarah Palin. They fear her like no one else.

I've never seen a woman so desecrated, torn apart, trashed in my entire life. The pure evil murderous rage that she has been subjected to will be written in the history books and be a permanent black eye.

Now come on.....You know that it is REPUBLICANS who are waging a "war on women" :D

Now come on.....You know that it is REPUBLICANS who are waging a "war on women" :D

Sarah is tough.. She can take it and give it back in spades.. Most of us Conservative Babes are made of Sweetness~N~ Steel ;-)

Jindal would be a very good VP candidate. Not ready for the top of the ticket yet.

the guy who wanted to build a sand bar in 60 feet of water in the Gulf of Mexico to protect La from the oil spill ?

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, h'es stupid enough to represent the GOP ... sign him up !

Is the only viable R candidate.

Oh YEAH!!! I forgot about her! She would, indeed, make a great candidate. She speaks her mind, though. Probably wouldn't stand a chance for that reason alone.

I just want to see how Liberal Dems would tear apart a hispanic female.

:D

Still waiting.

:eusa_whistle:

Republicans need to learn: The Democratic party sees COLOR. Once R's have a hispanic female candidate, like Suzanna Martinez....

they will own the Dems.

Last edited:
If the election were held Today I would vote for Perry only because I have watched him the past few days dealing with the border. It was very clear that he was not playing politics but a real concern for both state and the nation.

The photo of Perry at the so called meeting with obama laughing his ass off spoke volumes . He knows that Obama is an empty suit and seems to be coming very close to telling the truth...

But there are many I would vote for...But today it's Perry..Tomorrow who knows????
NEVER Chris Christie ~ Dead to me...

Last edited:
Honestly, I haven't given much thought as to the presidential race. I'm more concerned (right now) with getting the liberal democrats thrown out of the Senate and putting Harry Reid in the Senate Cloak room. That will be a relatively easy task.

I also see adding seats in the House.

Once this is accomplished, I will begin to concentrate on 2016.

I'm for getting rid of Reid. He's bogged down progress quite a bit.

Forum List

Back