2016 USMB Presidential Straw Poll for Conservatives

If today were the primary, who would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
2016 USMB Presidential Straw Poll for Conservatives

Let's gauge where we, the so called informed, stand right now at this moment were we to choose our candidate.

Honestly, I haven't given much thought as to the presidential race. I'm more concerned (right now) with getting the liberal democrats thrown out of the Senate and putting Harry Reid in the Senate Cloak room. That will be a relatively easy task.

I also see adding seats in the House.

Once this is accomplished, I will begin to concentrate on 2016.

Honestly, I haven't given much thought as to the presidential race. I'm more concerned (right now) with getting the liberal democrats thrown out of the Senate and putting Harry Reid in the Senate Cloak room. That will be a relatively easy task.

Can we hang him in the cloakroom?

Romney...god help me

I've heard the rumors about Romney. God, I hope not. Romney is from the McCain era of republicans - always looking to "get along" with liberal democrats. Screw that.

It's high time to kick their asses to the curb. Anyone willing to do that will get MY vote.

Romney is NOT a viable candidate to me.

Can we hang him in the cloakroom?

That's too good for that asshole. :D Hell, I don't believe that he even knows where he is the majority of the time.

If it's "business as usual" where we have "evil" and a "lesser evil" then I won't waste my time voting. If we're fortunate enough to have a strong, conservative candidate with a Tea Party mentality then I will vote for him.

The candidate must be dedicated to fulfilling the following goals:

1) Sealing and protecting the southern (and northern for that matter) border.
2) Treat illegal aliens like the criminals they are and push for stiff penalties for breaking our immigration laws.
3) Allow for full scale oil exploration and extraction right here in America thus reducing our dependence on foreign oil while creating much needed jobs (good jobs).
4) Stop taxing and spending.
5) Strengthen our military and invest in modern, defense technology.
6) Vastly reduce Americans' dependency on government handouts by using that tax money to train the freeloaders to do something productive. "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day -- teach him to fish and he can eat for a lifetime."
7) Even the playing field where international trade is concerned making it possible for American manufacturers to prosper like China is able to (under our current trade laws).
8) In general, clean up America's backyard before worrying about the rest of the world's dirty laundry.

If the "conservative" candidate is just another RINO then why bother?

If it's "business as usual" where we have "evil" and a "lesser evil" then I won't waste my time voting. If we're fortunate enough to have a strong, conservative candidate with a Tea Party mentality then I will vote for him.

The candidate must be dedicated to fulfilling the following goals:

1) Sealing and protecting the southern (and northern for that matter) border.
2) Treat illegal aliens like the criminals they are and push for stiff penalties for breaking our immigration laws.
3) Allow for full scale oil exploration and extraction right here in America thus reducing our dependence on foreign oil while creating much needed jobs (good jobs).
4) Stop taxing and spending.
5) Strengthen our military and invest in modern, defense technology.
6) Vastly reduce Americans' dependency on government handouts by using that tax money to train the freeloaders to do something productive. "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day -- teach him to fish and he can eat for a lifetime."
7) Even the playing field where international trade is concerned making it possible for American manufacturers to prosper like China is able to (under our current trade laws).
8) In general, clean up America's backyard before worrying about the rest of the world's dirty laundry.

If the "conservative" candidate is just another RINO then why bother?

I have only one thing to say to you.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Too soon, but have you looked at the ladies of the right?

It is too soon but this is just for fun to see where we're at in this moment. I don't care about gender politics. After Obama is done in two years the mess that awaits the next President is going to by monumental not to mention the damage to allies, worldview.. We need a VERY STRONG President.. I don't see any female who fits that for me.

Forum List

Back