2016 USMB Presidential Straw Poll for Conservatives

If today were the primary, who would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, I haven't given much thought as to the presidential race. I'm more concerned (right now) with getting the liberal democrats thrown out of the Senate and putting Harry Reid in the Senate Cloak room. That will be a relatively easy task.

I also see adding seats in the House.

Once this is accomplished, I will begin to concentrate on 2016.

I'm for getting rid of Reid. He's bogged down progress quite a bit.

All we hear about is how the republicans "won't act" but not one of these Nazi's ever ask themselves Why? Republicans have sent bills to the Senate repeatedly and what happens? Harry "Howdy Doody" Reid pronounces them DOA when they get there.

The ONLY Obstructionist in the Congress is that skinny, half brain-dead clown who should have retired (or died) 30 years ago.

He'll soon be gone. Once that piece of garbage is out of there, the republicans can begin the turnaround of this country.

I just caught sight of this.....To me, just about PERFECT!

mmbiip.jpg

6) Vastly reduce Americans' dependency on government handouts by using that tax money to train the freeloaders to do something productive. "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day -- teach him to fish and he can eat for a lifetime."

Damn straight. No more government cash for having babies or buying a house. No more government cash for depreciation of equipment. I just can't see Thomas Jefferson demanding a tax refund for the depreciation of his plows and slaves, can you? Me, either.

If your business model is so weak you cannot survive without government tax refunds, then you don't belong in business. Give a man a tax break and a bailout, and he'll keep superior business models out of the marketplace. Let him go under when he fails, and we all have better lives.

And I doubt people will stop fucking and having babies if we take away their government cash and prizes for doing so.

No more freeloaders!

We must eliminate Americans' dependency on government handouts and use that tax money to reduce everyone else's tax rates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back