2016 Republican primary

Comrade Frank is wrong and so is RW on this.

CC can win in 2016. He will pull the center and quite a number of more moderate Dems.

No question that Christie, as he is now, is an electable candidate

The problem with Republicans is that the process of getting through the GOP primaries causes the candidate to pander to the ultra conservatives to the point they become unelectable. It happened with Maverick John McCain and it will happen withMaverick Chris Christie

If we're stupid enough to nominate Christie, he will lose like McCain or Romney and for the same reasons, he's a Moderate and Republican Moderates can't win a national election if running unopposed.

1964PresElect.jpg

Comrade Frank is wrong and so is RW on this.

CC can win in 2016. He will pull the center and quite a number of more moderate Dems.

No question that Christie, as he is now, is an electable candidate

The problem with Republicans is that the process of getting through the GOP primaries causes the candidate to pander to the ultra conservatives to the point they become unelectable. It happened with Maverick John McCain and it will happen withMaverick Chris Christie

The strategy will be to call out the reactionaries and demand they act in the best interest of America and call on their Republican neighbors to work with the recalcitrant. There is also quiet talk of funding a drive in certain states to have Dems come out and vote in GOP primaries where they can.

That is his best shot.

Christie=Romney part 2.

The same cast of characters will support him...the moderate republicans and the democrats...and he will lose...just like Romney.

Comrade Frank, desperately wanting the McCarthy years back, has difficulty realizing that it has been the far right that has been losing elections since 2006 other than the blip 2010.

Frank, America hates the reactionaries and libertarians.
They hate shameless opportunists, liars and poseurs even worse.

Something that both Christie and you should keep in mind.

The libertarians and the far right have been causing the defeats.

No more. CC will force them to get on board or get off the bus. No more faux rage hatred and stupidity from the outliers.

Sure, Oddball. That's why we have 1/3rd of the government. You are referring to the Senate, I believe, which our faux rage liberts and reactionaries kept Dem in 2010 and 2012.

Before finding Chris Christie electable as a democrat, wait and see what happens in 2014. Right now it looks like a republican blow out worse than 2010.

Katz, your statement demonstrates you have no grasp of the basics.

That's because you are a democrat and have no grasp of reality.

obama is dropping like a stone and he's taking the democrats with him. No matter how many delusions the democrats have, they cannot overcome reality. Democrats are now untrustworthy. Either that gets overcome in the next year or it won't. If it isn't, democrats have no hope.

Sure, Oddball. That's why we have 1/3rd of the government. You are referring to the Senate, I believe, which our faux rage liberts and reactionaries kept Dem in 2010 and 2012.
No, you have 2/3 of the gubmint....Your "I'm a moderate republican" bullshit story ain't flying....Hasn't since day one.

Time to quit lying out your ass.

The time, son, has come to quit fooling yourself. The sane portion of America (97%) wants nothing to do with your folks' insanity.

You cost us the presidency and the senate, and you won't get a chance to do it again.

CC will kick your collective butt up between your ears metaphorically so you can hear him thumping on it. Your kind are as dangerous to America as the lefties.

No more. CC will force them to get on board or get off the bus. No more faux rage hatred and stupidity from the outliers.
No just the far right. Libertarians are the future...we are right in the middle...not far right like being against homosexual marriage and drug legalized but not far left and want to go spend crazy. Smack dab in the middle where the country is.

Um, it's the "moderate" neocon douchebags, like Vinnie Vitalis and Juan McLouse, who have been losing, while the likes of Cruz, Paul, Flake, etcetera have been winning.

Exactly.

No, you have 2/3 of the gubmint....Your "I'm a moderate republican" bullshit story ain't flying....Hasn't since day one.

Time to quit lying out your ass.

Wrong. What the GOP is someone that will reach across the isle and help illegals become legal, help implement cap and trade, help legalize any woman to have an abortion at any time at any age under any circumstance..........my bad.....we all already there. Or he can reach across the isle and help raise the deficit to $3 trillion.

Or someone can grow a sack and stand up to this madness.

No just the far right. Libertarians are the future...we are right in the middle...not far right like being against homosexual marriage and drug legalized but not far left and want to go spend crazy. Smack dab in the middle where the country is.

Um, it's the "moderate" neocon douchebags, like Vinnie Vitalis and Juan McLouse, who have been losing, while the likes of Cruz, Paul, Flake, etcetera have been winning.

Exactly.

A few libertarians are exactly as you describe but never anywhere near enough to disturb the political equilibrium.

A debate on what is libertarianism last and this month on the Board realized just how splintered and sometimes outright crazy you and guys are truly.

Exactly.

A few libertarians are exactly as you describe but never anywhere near enough to disturb the political equilibrium.

A debate on what is libertarianism last and this month on the Board realized just how splintered and sometimes outright crazy you and guys are truly.
Every libertarian I know in politics is essentially the same with a few minor differences...personally I am not a libertarian I am past libertarian I am a Anarcho-Capitalist.Lots of libertarians and ancaps,anarchists,minarchists etc disagree on the death penalty,abortion mostly. If you hadn't noticed the past 2 elections have elected more and more libertarian minded politicians...the old guard neo cons are on their way out or at least they are now morphed into the tea party or they got retired so the new battle be with an even farther right wing of the republican party in the tea party and in the liberty minded wing.

AnCapAtheist, going from 1/2% to 1 1/2% in twenty years should not make you giddy.

I didn't say libertarian party I said liberty republicans

Rand Paul
Thomas Massie
Justin Amash
Ron Paul
Ted Cruz
Paul Broun
Walter Jones
Tom McClintock
Mark Sanford
Mike Lee

That's just Congressmen and Senators...I haven't even started the list for the state reps and senators.

Next year we are looking to knock out Kay Hagan-Democrat in NC she is my current senator and we have a real good shot at replacing her with a Liberty Republican
Lindsey Graham is going to be primaried have 3 contenders although none have announced yet...we are taking over....slowly but surely.

Forum List

Back