2016 Republican primary

The abnormal reactionary mutants got McCain and Romney beat.

America will no longer elect a candidate from the far right.

Lol...by far right you mean what? McCain and Willard were neo con idiots...both had far right/neo con foreign policies....Santorum was REALLY far right...guy scared the shit out of me. What got McCain and Willard beat was they aren't what people want even within the party...the younger folks don't want their kind anymore.

Lol...by far right you mean what? McCain and Willard were neo con idiots...both had far right/neo con foreign policies....Santorum was REALLY far right...guy scared the shit out of me. What got McCain and Willard beat was they aren't what people want even within the party...the younger folks don't want their kind anymore.
International military meddling and nation building are leftist policies, a-la, Wilson, FDR, Truman and LBJ.

Actually they are, minus the neo-conservatism. What the younger folks don't want are the social traditionalist candidates, neither McCain nor Romney being evangelical or fundamentalists.

I am hoping the party will adopt a more libertarian view toward non-interference overseas.

International military meddling and nation building are leftist policies, a-la, Wilson, FDR, Truman and LBJ.
Its hard to tell anymore lol...they mix so well together...

Actually they are, minus the neo-conservatism. What the younger folks don't want are the social traditionalist candidates, neither McCain nor Romney being evangelical or fundamentalists.

I am hoping the party will adopt a more libertarian view toward non-interference overseas.
Indeed...Fiscally conservative,Socially tolerant is what we need...no meddling overseas etc...Ron Paul is what we needed but I understand he was a bit farther than what a lot of people wanted but he was exactly what I wanted.

Too many racists fastened on to Paul.

Whoever wants to follow him must issue an unequivocal repudiation of all racism.

Eh. I think he did a good job of repudiating them although you can understand WHY they would latch on to him...he was for allowing business owners to allow who they wanted in their businesses. Among other things. Ron Paul wasn't allowed to win simply because it would upset the apple cart of the fascistic government we have going...big business and government don't mix well but that's what we got now.

Well, that is conspiracy nonsense there, AnCapAtheist.

Some libertarians will be law abiding, some won't. Those who want to discriminate based on race can hide behind the creed. Those who want the age of consent for sex can hide behind the creed.

Whoever becomes the flag bearer has to be very clear and bold about such beliefs.

I don't think we need either...parents should set age of consent or at the very most states should...and I think ANYONE for any reason should be allowed to ban anyone from their business. It may be conspiracy but like a lot of them this one is true.

It will...it was like that before and it will happen again. Either by libertarian minded politicians voting to let it happen or by the country falling apart and people enforcing their rules of their store by gun point.

It will...it was like that before and it will happen again. Either by libertarian minded politicians voting to let it happen or by the country falling apart and people enforcing their rules of their store by gun point.

Nope, never. For instance, here if there is an apocalyptic event that separates us from the rest of the nation, the plans are in place to make sure their is no libertarian uprising or such to subvert lawful rule with the violence of the minority. The Rule of Law will continue here, and if you were here, you would submit to it because you are no more entitled than anyone else.

See, you can learn. You are not special. You are just you. Glad you got it.

Anymore, the Republicans will nominate a social conservative. It's a growing demographic, although I don't know why.

Social Conservatives are the kiss of death....never get through the primary

No I just don't feel like arguing with you. Its kind of like arguing with my 1 year old...

Don't ever bring family into an argument, for that opens you up to personal attacks you won't like.

No, you are wrong on this. You simply can't accept it. Typical of a juvenile mind like yours.

Some are anticipating hard times and half of Americans out of work by next year. Don't forget Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker:

The Right to Work Guy

images

Figuring out who the next Republican presidential candidate will be is not that hard

They are very predictable....it will be Chris Christie

I really hope you're wrong....I can't stand Christie! And it has nothing to do with him buddying up with Obama. He's an idiot....

Forum List

Back