2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see truth hurts. Your rules aren't mine

What truth? You post lies that have been debunked by 16 Republican lead investigations. Unless and until you realized that the "truth" isn't something that is reliant upon someone's ideas, feelings, conjectures, or wishes, but rather on facts, evidence and the public record, you will continue to be dismissed as the Trumpbot you are.
. There was truth in Benghazi being caused by a video ????? Better go tell these things to a drunk person, because any sober person knows what kind of liar Shillary is.

Last edited:

What truth? You post lies that have been debunked by 16 Republican lead investigations. Unless and until you realized that the "truth" isn't something that is reliant upon someone's ideas, feelings, conjectures, or wishes, but rather on facts, evidence and the public record, you will continue to be dismissed as the Trumpbot you are.
. There was truth in Benghazi being caused by a video ????? Better go tell these things to a drunk person, because any sober person knows what kind of crook Shillary is.
No, but there was truth in that for two weeks, the CIA was informing the White House and the State Department that the video caused a riot. Obama, Hillary, Rice, etal, were not lying when they attributed the attack to the video during those 2 weeks.

. There was truth in Benghazi being caused by a video ????? Better go tell these things to a drunk person, because any sober person knows what kind of crook Shillary is.
No, but there was truth in that for two weeks, the CIA was informing the White House and the State Department that the video caused a riot. Obama, Hillary, Rice, etal, were not lying when they attributed the attack to the video during those 2 weeks.
. Your take maybe, but not the take of most.

Idiot... that's the "take" from the Republican-led Congress, who investigated the matter. Who do you know who's investigated the issue and came to a different conclusion?

Idiot... that's the "take" from the Republican-led Congress, who investigated the matter. Who do you know who's investigated the issue and came to a different conclusion?
So the Republican led congress came to a conclusion after the investigation that it was the video tape that caused the so called deadly protest eh ??????

So the Republican led congress came to a conclusion after the investigation that it was the video tape that caused the so called deadly protest eh ??????
That's not what I said. Are you reading impaired?

I do find it unusual that it sounded like he was having a hard time breathing during the debate when nothing even akin to it happened before the debate - or since.

I do find it unusual that it sounded like he was having a hard time breathing during the debate when nothing even akin to it happened before the debate - or since.
Trump was under a lot of stress because he had to decide whether he wanted to be president or whether he wanted to fight. He chose the later. That made both his base and Clinton happy.

The new ABC/washingtonpost poll
Clinton won the debate 45/32
. She won the debate on what issues ??? She was fighting for her public life in that debate, and she lost big time. She was on the defence the whole time, and the only reason Trump had to talk less about the issues the people care about, is because the Demon-crat moderators kept hammering him on off topic issues that had nothing to do with the peoples issues or him being the President.

The new ABC/washingtonpost poll
Clinton won the debate 45/32
. She won the debate on what issues ??? She was fighting for her public life in that debate, and she lost big time. She was on the defence the whole time, and the only reason Trump had to talk less about the issues the people care about, is because the Demon-crat moderators kept hammering him on off topic issues that had nothing to do with the peoples issues or him being the President.
You do understand that these spectacles are not real debates so they are not judged based on rules of debating. Some people are looking for the gotcha one liner such as, "I served with Jack Kennedy. I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy". Others are looking for accuracy, presentation, poise, or how closely the candidate's answers match their own belief. Some people are so sold on their candidate that they've made their mind up before the debate starts. People were so disturbed by Nixon sweating in the debate against Kennedy, that he was dubbed the loser with little regard for what he said.

Trump's problem in all the debates is he's unprepared. He diverts and delivers campaign rhetoric with little regard for the question. This is understandable because he doesn't understand the issues enough to discuss them so he has to fall back on accusations and the same rhetoric he delivers at rallies.

Last edited:
Both candidates, Donald Trump and Hilarous Clinon are inept to be commander in chief, in fact they are both the instrument of higher interests.
Hilarious Clinton is the instrument of the Iraelis to make a war between Christians and Muslms so Irael will Prevail reasuring the military supremacy in the region, and the majority of Jews in the world.
Hilarious Clnton is the instrument of NATO and The CIA to make a nuclear war against Russia and confirm a new world order (NWO) in which everyone will become a modern slave that will,work for the NWO.
Including the American People.
In fact the whole political structure of the USA is a nuclear shit.
Both republicans and conservatives had stablish a oligarchy were the power never changes hands. Do You really think that We have democracy? When was the last time that a independent candidate was elected?
Oh yes, I almost forgot, Donald Trump is an idiot.
Take your pick. Or recover Yor dignity and let's make a referendum to delete this dictators from Our country.

Both candidates, Donald Trump and Hilarous Clinon are inept to be commander in chief, in fact they are both the instrument of higher interests.
Hilarious Clinton is the instrument of the Iraelis to make a war between Christians and Muslms so Irael will Prevail reasuring the military supremacy in the region, and the majority of Jews in the world.
Hilarious Clnton is the instrument of NATO and The CIA to make a nuclear war against Russia and confirm a new world order (NWO) in which everyone will become a modern slave that will,work for the NWO.
Including the American People.
In fact the whole political structure of the USA is a nuclear shit.
Both republicans and conservatives had stablish a oligarchy were the power never changes hands. Do You really think that We have democracy? When was the last time that a independent candidate was elected?
Oh yes, I almost forgot, Donald Trump is an idiot.
Take your pick. Or recover Yor dignity and let's make a referendum to delete this dictators from Our country.
. Wow, your right there is no democracy, because the liberals have pushed bull crap down our throats forever and a day now,... They are terrorized that they won't be able to do it under a Trump presidency, and they should be pushed back some.

Wow, your right there is no democracy, because the liberals have pushed bull crap down our throats forever and a day now,... They are terrorized that they won't be able to do it under a Trump presidency, and they should be pushed back some.

You realize of course that there are far more people voting Democrat than vote Republican, and that if it wasn't for Republican gerrymandering, you'd never win the House or the Senate. Now that the Supreme Court has ruled that citizens can apply to have state lines redrawn by geography, not party, by 2020, you'll have no way to retain the House or the Senate. That's assuming the Republican Party even exists as a force in US politics after this election.

Trump has lost this election, both in the electoral college and in the popular vote. All indications are a huge Clinton landslide.

Well done. I couldn't be happier.

Wow, your right there is no democracy, because the liberals have pushed bull crap down our throats forever and a day now,... They are terrorized that they won't be able to do it under a Trump presidency, and they should be pushed back some.

You realize of course that there are far more people voting Democrat than vote Republican, and that if it wasn't for Republican gerrymandering, you'd never win the House or the Senate. Now that the Supreme Court has ruled that citizens can apply to have state lines redrawn by geography, not party, by 2020, you'll have no way to retain the House or the Senate. That's assuming the Republican Party even exists as a force in US politics after this election.

Trump has lost this election, both in the electoral college and in the popular vote. All indications are a huge Clinton landslide.

. It ain't over till the frog bumps his tale one more time.. Be there or be square.

. It ain't over till the frog bumps his tale one more time.. Be there or be square.
Sure, uh-huh...

GOP strategists: Clinton is in good shape with 3 weeks left

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — With roughly three weeks to Election Day, Republican strategists nationwide publicly concede Hillary Clinton has a firm grip on the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the White House — and may be on her way to an even more decisive victory over Donald Trump.

America's not masochistic enough to elect someone as unstable, unhinged, and unfit as Crazy Donald.

Sure, uh-huh...

GOP strategists: Clinton is in good shape with 3 weeks left

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — With roughly three weeks to Election Day, Republican strategists nationwide publicly concede Hillary Clinton has a firm grip on the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the White House — and may be on her way to an even more decisive victory over Donald Trump.

America's not masochistic enough to elect someone as unstable, unhinged, and unfit as Crazy Donald.
. No their not crazy enough to elect a woman that will be brought up on charges right after she is elected, so what's the point in electing this lying corrupt candidate to begin with ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back