2nd Presidential Debate - Clinton v. Trump: October 9, 2016 @ 9:00 PM ET

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
When is the second debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump?

The second debate will take place Sunday at Washington University in St. Louis.

What time is the debate and how long will it last?

The debate starts at 9 p.m. E.T. and will go for 90 minutes without commercial breaks.

How can I watch the debate?

The debate will air on major television networks as well as the websites of the leading cable channels and C-SPAN.

How can I watch the debate online?

The websites for major television networks, including MSNBC and ABC News, will livestream the event.

Who will moderate the debate?

The moderators for the debate will be Martha Raddatz, chief global affairs correspondent for ABC's "This Week," and CNN anchor Anderson Cooper.

What is the format of the debate?

Unlike the first presidential debate, the second one is in a town hall style format. Half of the questions will be asked by audience members at the debate and the other half will be asked by Raddatz and Cooper. Clinton and Trump will both have two minutes to respond to the questions and then there will be another minute for the moderators to ask follow-up questions and advance the discussion.

The town hall participants in the audience are uncommitted voters and were picked by the Gallup polling organization.

Read more: Everything you need to know about Trump and Clinton’s second 2016 presidential debate

I look forward to a substantive debate on issues most Americans care about. One can always hope...

Why would Trump or Hillary start talking about issues now ?

Or do you really think they will finally talk about the debt Bush and Obama left us.

Or do you really think they will finally talk about the debt Bush and Obama left us.

Because this is a town hall format. Read the OP.

That is going make them talk about issues ?

You really are stupid.

Is flaming and trolling all you do? Seriously?

I asked you a question, asshole.

When you get pinned, this is your M.O.

You really are stupid.

From the OP for your reading pleasure:

Half of the questions will be asked by audience members at the debate and the other half will be asked by Raddatz and Cooper. Clinton and Trump will both have two minutes to respond to the questions and then there will be another minute for the moderators to ask follow-up questions and advance the discussion.

You really are stupid.

Half of the questions will be asked by audience members at the debate and the other half will be asked by Raddatz and Cooper. Clinton and Trump will both have two minutes to respond to the questions and then there will be another minute for the moderators to ask follow-up questions and advance the discussion.

And that speaks nothing to them addressing issues.

They've not done it so far and when asked directly, they likely will deflect.

I have no intention of watching.....

Lewd comments and Wikileaks is all we'll hear about.

You really are stupid.

And that speaks nothing to them addressing issues.

They've not done it so far and when asked directly, they likely will deflect.

I have no intention of watching.....

Lewd comments and Wikileaks is all we'll hear about.

Well, that's your choice. I'll certainly be watching.

Forum List

Back