Juanita Broddrick Tweets Bill Clinton a RAPIST!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
STeOxBt.png

One good thing about the Trump tape, it'll expose Bill Clinton (and Hillary) for the sexual abusers they are.

This woman has no credibility. When it was all happening, so many years ago, she said nothing about rape and, indeed, bragged that she had a relationship with him that lasted many years. If she believed him to be a rapist, why was she involved with him for so many years?

She's a liar seeking attention, notoriety and money.

• Banned
This woman has no credibility. When it was all happening, so many years ago, she said nothing about rape and, indeed, bragged that she had a relationship with him that lasted many years. If she believed him to be a rapist, why was she involved with him for so many years?

You have no credibility...we have pictures of her meeting him, were you under the table. Monica?

The problem is that on one hand you have an accusation. On the other you have an admission. They both start with "A" but they aren't the same.

Bill Clinton isn't running for president.
No, Jack ass, he WAS president, while doing the sexually abuse...much worse than anything Trump could say

If she was raped, she should have had him prosecuted. We have this thing called, Innocent Until Proven Guilty in this country.

No, Jack ass, he WAS president, while doing the sexually abuse...much worse than anything Trump could say

If she was raped, she should have had him prosecuted. We have this thing called, Innocent Until Proven Guilty in this country.
Except if it's a Republican.

No, , Jack ass, he WAS president, while doing the sexually abuse...much worse than anything Trump could say

And when he raped her, he was ATTORNEY GENERAL of Arkansas... in the late 70's that was like getting Comey to indict that felonious bitch!

No, , Jack ass, he WAS president, while doing the sexually abuse...much worse than anything Trump could say

And when he raped her, he was ATTORNEY GENERAL of Arkansas... in the late 70's that was like getting Comey to indict that felonious bitch!

A blow job is not sexual abuse.

Did anyone mention a blow job, besides me calling him Blow Job Clinton?

One good thing about the Trump tape, it'll expose Bill Clinton (and Hillary) for the sexual abusers they are.

My guess is the powers that be had convinced Trump to avoid getting into Bill and Hillary's sexual perversions and attacks on women. Take the high road and all that. Big mistake by Hillary going gutter on Trump he's now free to lay into her no holds barred. If I were Trump I'd head into the next debate armed for bear and let the old hag have it.

My guess is the powers that be had convinced Trump to avoid getting into Bill and Hillary's sexual perversions and attacks on women. Take the high road and all that. Big mistake by Hillary going gutter on Trump he's now free to lay into her no holds barred. If I were Trump I'd head into the next debate armed for bear and let the old hag have it.

Have the fucktards lost their minds sooo, sooo badly that they don't realize nobody gives a damn how many men Melania fucked over 20 years ago?

Because ... wait for it. MELANIA ISNT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

Have the fucktards lost their minds sooo, sooo badly that they don't realize nobody gives a damn how many men Melania fucked over 20 years ago?

Because ... wait for it. MELANIA ISNT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
Well dumbfuck, that's the 3rd time you wrote the same shit in this thread, shall you go for 4 so you can really look like the fucking idiot you are?

[
Well dumbfuck, that's the 3rd time you wrote the same shit in this thread, shall you go for 4 so you can really look like the fucking idiot you are?
Why are you repeating the same insane and floridly sexist 7th century trash?

Hillary is not Bill’s fucking property. Hillary doesn't have some mythological toxic essence because her husband is a pig.

[
Why are you repeating the same insane and floridly sexist 7th century trash?

Hillary is not Bill’s fucking property. Hillary doesn't have some mythological toxic essence because her husband is a pig.
No, she's just a lying, corrupt,criminal murderer, and

th

No, she's just a lying, corrupt,criminal murderer, and
Sorry, I won't join you during your hallucinations. If you think Hillary is guilty of actual crimes, I need to see the time and place where she was prosecuted and the verdict handed down by the courts.

Because despite being investigated more than any woman in our history, she is still clean.

And that really, really pisses you off, doesn't it?

Last edited:

You have no credibility...we have pictures of her meeting him, were you under the table. Monica?
That has nothing to do with the point of my post.

And, what's really important to remember is that Monica Lewinsky went to Washington with the stated intention of seducing Bill Clinton: she bragged about 'taking [her] knee pads with [her]." How is he exploiting or abusing someone who was looking for it, wanting to make it happen? As well, she was over 21.

Forum List

Back