2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
This thread is provided as a sticky for running comments and discussion on the 2nd 2016 Presidential Debate. We will open this thread tomorrow afternoon for posts. While the debate is going on, please use only THIS thread.

Direct discussion of all events and issues pertaining to debate CONTENT and happenings belongs here. Even when the debate ends..

Once the Debate is over, please help us by making threads that are EXTREMELY specific and well fleshed out. I imagine there will topics concerning analysis, fact checking, and poll changes that deserve a separate thread. Choose WISELY, because we do not want existing threads with active discussions to be bumped off the 1st page by a flood of duplicate topics.

Thanks.

In addition -- Moderation will post a FLOATING thread in the Politics forum to remind people to use the sticky thread. You were all wonderful to help us out the last time by BUMPING that thread with questions or BENIGN nonsense that doesn't scare the kiddies. Just please don't abuse that thread.

Secondly, I noticed the 1st Debate thread is still active. To avoid confusion, we are gonna CLOSE that one when this one opens. So get in your goodbyes and last digs..

And it's Open. Zone2 rules apply. People will get kicked out FIRST -- and warned later.
Don't get kicked out. You'll miss the jello shots at half time.

I hope she brings up how Trump has cheated on two wife's and probably did on the third if he is dumb enough to bring up the lies about BILL.

Hillary is the one that got hurt and she still managed to repair their marriage. For that she should be praised. Trump on the otherhand should be spat at as a piece of scum.

I hope she brings up how Trump has cheated on two wife's and probably did on the third if he is dumb enough to bring up the lies about BILL.

Hillary is the one that got hurt and she still managed to repair their marriage. For that she should be praised. Trump on the otherhand should be spat at as a piece of scum.
Yes Great...You're favorite is going to win because she had CNN on her side and they digs up shit from 10 years ago it's true to that she as the FBI and a lot more licking her feet.
I stay up again late to watch the little maneuvering from that TV world wide chaine call CNN ...( Hillary).
And i am pissed off that the dice are loaded

Trump is so dumb. Yep, attack the women that got hurt and managed to repair her own marriage. What is worse the attack is coming from a man that couldn't keep his dick in his pants for any of his wife's.

Women won't take kindly to this.

"So, Secretary Clinton .....just how much pussy have you eaten?"

First question from Anderson Cooper...according to a Russian hackers...

Where is the objectivity? Watching the CBS preshow... Every one of them is bashing Trump, and singing Hillary's praises. Telling...

Trump is so dumb. Yep, attack the women that got hurt and managed to repair her own marriage. What is worse the attack is coming from a man that couldn't keep his dick in his pants for any of his wife's.

Women won't take kindly to this.
Hillary stay by her man still if he did not respect woman...what a shame that a élection so important become a sex show ( Breaking new CNN during the Hurricane Matthew) so we could listen about pussy thing.
It should be about the next Président of United States and not a Film XXX.

Expect Hillary to take the high ground and play the victim card

Women will eat it up

Their attendance is a statement. Saying if you go there so will I. Try me.

ECW. ECW. May Trump bring the furniture so he can take out that bitch from hell. Off the top ropes. Do her Donny. Take her the enabler and her rapist husband out on this one.

ECW. No holds barred. Van Daminator.

Don't hold back Donny. Chair shots. Bring the furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back