2016 is #3 developing on Drudge

good grief, the drama over a film about obama, priceless

The only drama I see is the appeal to racism... which is sort of sad.

this is what's sad (anything about Obama people are ACCUSED of being racist) and the people of this country are sick and tired it.

If Obama loses you people have only yourselves to blame

good show

I don't toss that around loosely. My father was falsely accused of this, lost his job, had to drive 3 hours to a replacement job, was so exhausted he got sick and died. So I don't take any charges of racism lightly.

I went into the movie thinking it was about the leaks done by the administration relating to national security. I was surprised by the nature of the movie. I had also read the book being referenced. I read both Obama's and McCain's book.

I left the movie theater deeply troubled. The imagery used in the movie and the premise of Obama being somehow anti colonial and anti America because his father was Kenyon was very troubling. I had truely believed that America had moved past the racist era of the 60's. I now no longer believe that. The only redeeming item I saw was that most of the people in the theater were over 50.

this is what's sad (anything about Obama people are ACCUSED of being racist) and the people of this country are sick and tired it.

good show

I don't toss that around loosely. My father was falsely accused of this, lost his job, had to drive 3 hours to a replacement job, was so exhausted he got sick and died. So I don't take any charges of racism lightly.

I went into the movie thinking it was about the leaks done by the administration relating to national security. I was surprised by the nature of the movie. I had also read the book being referenced. I read both Obama's and McCain's book.

I left the movie theater deeply troubled. The imagery used in the movie and the premise of Obama being somehow anti colonial and anti America because his father was Kenyon was very troubling. I had truely believed that America had moved past the racist era of the 60's. I now no longer believe that. The only redeeming item I saw was that most of the people in the theater were over 50.

So the Indian guy just hates blacks? That's what you got from the movie?

Are you sure you went into the right theater?

I love how this idiot tries to get George Obama all riled up... and the dude is just cool and suave and intelligently states his opinion on the matter. It's like this D'Souza moron can't come to grips with that.

Just shows that George has more class than his idiot 1/2 brother that preaches taking care of each other, while his family rots in poverty.

I love how this idiot tries to get George Obama all riled up... and the dude is just cool and suave and intelligently states his opinion on the matter. It's like this D'Souza moron can't come to grips with that.

Just shows that George has more class than his idiot 1/2 brother that preaches taking care of each other, while his family rots in poverty.

Sorry, he doesn't see things the same way as you. As much as you'd like him to.

good show

So the Indian guy just hates blacks? That's what you got from the movie?

Are you sure you went into the right theater?

The Indian guy held up his hand next to a black hand trying to say I am black as he is. That was the first thing that set me back. It just got worse from there. Is he racist? I dont know but I think he was making a film to touch on latent racism in the right wing.

good show

Wow, such a dramatic interpretation...lots of Americans are anti-colonial, and a lot of Americans believe that the US has become an arrogant superpower who bullies other nations, so stop pretending otherwise and getting your panties all in a wad because it's out in the open...it already had been, and it's just a fact that we are a divided America in so many ways. Race is far less a factor in our disagreements than social and economical philosophical differences, but for some reason it makes the left feel superior to latch onto that as an issue. They have made it their problem though, because it's just silly background noise to conservatives any more.

I've never seen the like. I've been involved in politics both sides of the border since I was a teenager and I've never witnessed anything like this.

Anti-Obama Movie Stuns Hollywood For #3; Other Newcomers & Holdovers Weak Friday; Only ‘The Expendables 2′ Can Break $10M

Check it out. Now they come to #1 on Drudge because of the few numbers of theaters it is being shown in as compared to the top two. But the actual link says #3 . Awesome. After the Expendables and the Bourne Legacy? Wow. Just Wow.

1. The Expendables 2 (Millenium/Lionsgate) Week 2 [3,355 Runs] R
Friday $3.6M (-66%), Weekend $11.7M, Cume $50.2M

2. The Bourne Legacy (Universal) Week 3 [3,652 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.5M, Weekend $8.4M, Cume $84.6M

3. 2016 Obama’s America (Rocky Mountain) NEW [1,091 Runs] PG
Friday $2.4M, Weekend $6.0M, Cume $8.9M

4. ParaNorman (Focus Features) Week 2 [3,455 Runs] PG
Friday $2.3M (-50%), Weekend $7.5M, Cume $27.1M

5. The Campaign (Warner Bros) Week 3 [3,302 Runs] R
Friday $2.1, Weekend $6.7M, Cume $62.9M

6. The Dark Knight Rises (Legendary/WB) Week 6 [2,606 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.8M, Cume $421.7M

7. The Odd Life Of Timothy Green (Disney) Week 2 [2,598 Runs] PG
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.5M, Cume $26.5M

8. Premium Rush (Sony) NEW [2,255 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.1M

9. Hope Springs (Sony) Week 3 [2,402 Runs] PG13
Friday $1.6M, Weekend $5.5M, Cume $44.6M

10. Hit And Run (Open Road) NEW [2,870 Runs] R
Friday $1.3M, Weekend $3.8M, Cume $4.8M

Remember when you nutters were freaking out about the new batman movie and some other flick due out in the fall claiming all sorts of hollywood influencing the election conspiracy theories?

Turns out it was just right wing projection just like when you guys freak out about an imaginary mass voter fraud issue that doesn't exist all while pushing for voter registration suppression legislation every chance you get.

good show

You need to read his own books, or for partial impact, listen to his own voice reading his own books.

I've never seen the like. I've been involved in politics both sides of the border since I was a teenager and I've never witnessed anything like this.

Anti-Obama Movie Stuns Hollywood For #3; Other Newcomers & Holdovers Weak Friday; Only ‘The Expendables 2′ Can Break $10M

Check it out. Now they come to #1 on Drudge because of the few numbers of theaters it is being shown in as compared to the top two. But the actual link says #3 . Awesome. After the Expendables and the Bourne Legacy? Wow. Just Wow.

Guess you missed out on Fahrenheit 911.

Nice try... no comparison

NONE!

good show

Wow, such a dramatic interpretation...lots of Americans are anti-colonial, and a lot of Americans believe that the US has become an arrogant superpower who bullies other nations, so stop pretending otherwise and getting your panties all in a wad because it's out in the open...it already had been, and it's just a fact that we are a divided America in so many ways. Race is far less a factor in our disagreements than social and economical philosophical differences, but for some reason it makes the left feel superior to latch onto that as an issue. They have made it their problem though, because it's just silly background noise to conservatives any more.

Yes and many of them are in the Libertarian wing of the Republican Party. But no one says that since Ron Paul's parents were born in XX that he is anti-American and wants to see the destruction of the country. If you want to say that crap about Obama, I would tell you you are likely wrong given his foreign policy. But no one says Ron Paul is anti American even though he is far more anti colonial than Obama. This whole pile of crap is based on Obama's race and nothing else.

My relatives fought in the revolutionary war and the civil war on the winning side unlike many of you in the Republican Party. Just like Jefferson I am anti colonial. Do you want to question whether I am anti American or from where my in-laws immigrated? This whole thing is so much crap.

Last edited:

Nice try... no comparison

NONE!

You're correct, there is no comparison. Fahrenheit 911 opened up the first weekend with sales of $21 million, more than three times the anti-Obama informercial. Of course, Fahrenheit 911 was disingenuous at best, but then again, so is this stupid informercial. Both films cater to the needs of those who believe in fantasy and have trouble dealing with reality.

Yes and many of them are in the Libertarian wing of the Republican Party. But no one says that since Ron Paul's parents were born in XX that he is anti-American and wants to see the destruction of the country. If you want to say that crap about Obama, I would tell you you are likely wrong given his foreign policy. But no one says Ron Paul is anti American even though he is far more anti colonial than Obama. This whole pile of crap is based on Obama's race and nothing else.

My relatives fought in the revolutionary war and the civil war on the winning side unlike many of you in the Republican Party. Just like Jefferson I am anti colonial. Do you want to question whether I am anti American or from where my in-laws immigrated? This whole thing is so much crap.

Haha comparing Obama to Paul and yourself to Jefferson...nobody gives a fuck whether or not you're anti-American.:lol:

good show

You need to read his own books, or for partial impact, listen to his own voice reading his own books.

I read his book. The book was about a bi- racial team growing up in an America torn with racial strife at that time. Not this anti colonial crap being spewed on this board.

good show

Taken out of context and twisted as usually by ass wipes monthly rags. He did not know this father. His influence was by his lilly white mid west Christian mother and grand parents that raised him.

Basically the movie sounds a lot like loose change 911. Or as I like to call it; Screw Loose Change 9/11. Hope they have a better soundtrack.

Anyway...

Having difficulty keeping up?

Not at all...

I just wish Romney would just blurt out the N-word and get it over with, rather than finding all these ways of talking around it...

You're one of the most bigoted lunatics on this board...Give me a friken break nutjob

Come on, we all know that what you guys want to say, but you have to twist your tongues around such garbage as "anti-Colonialist Mindset", whatever the fuck that means.

I mean, seriously, haven't all sensible people realized that Colonialism is a terrible idea.

Oh, wait. The Zionists haven't... yet.

Forum List

Back