2016 is #3 developing on Drudge

As was demonstrated by the lackluster vetting process of Obama in 08, I seriously doubt this movie will draw any liberals to the theaters.

They would rather not know anything about the emperor that has no clothes.

I saw the movie. I also read the book which is more than any of the conservatives who are parroting the false conclusions of this movie can likely say since I have found many conservatives don't read and get all their information from radio/TV.

The book is about a young man growing up in a still racial America in the 60's and 70's and struggling to fit in either culture as a part white and part black camp. The book was written to show a young mans struggle to fit and the falsehoods he sees on both sides.

This movie is designed to solidify and inflame the base by taking statements out of context and painting Obama as a anti colonialist anti
American President. The images and conclusions that he is at heart a Kenyon and shares Kenyon beliefs and experiences based on a week visit to the country is at best unbelievable and at worst preys on those with racist tendancies.

This crap says more negative things about those who watch and repeat it then it does about Obama.

Oh I'm sooo inflamed.:lol:

D'Souza = Moore.

Use verifiable facts so that the sheep can say you "speak the truth", but avoid contrary facts, bend and spin everything in the direction of your agenda, start with the conclusion in your sites and only include supporting material. The sheep love it, everyone else rolls their eyes.

This will have zero effect on the election.

LIke I said, I've voted Republican in every election since 1980, but when you guys nominated the Weird Mormon Robot, I was done.

Now how about answering my point. Just because you find nice names for your racism like "Anti-Colonial Mindset" (Seriously WTF does that even mean?) doesn't take away from the fact that it's-- racism.

Not even the liberals in here believe you ever voted Republican. You're just another lying liberal hosebag like Jakey the Fakey. Rush calls them "seminar callers." They pose as Republicans because they think that will get them on the show and because they think it means Republicans will listen to what they have to say.

I've got news for you, turd: no one is fooled.

Well, gosh, sorry, I guess I didn't realize that a fat, closeted gay, drug abusing hypocrite I've never met could really guess if I was a seminar caller or not.

But I would invite you to go back over my posts, and let me know how many times I criticize Republicans who are NOT Mitt Romney. You will have a very hard time finding that many. I've even had a few kind words for Congressman Ryan.

We've got you pegged. And you are one nasty bitch to boot.

I don't mind straight out come at me mother fucking libs like Madeline (where the heck is she) or Bod and I've known Bod on a couple of boards and they are honest as the day is long and at least bless this forums soul we can bash the crap out of here without the fear of being banned.

What I hate, and I've been a boarder for years are people like you who think you are coming in and snowing the rest of us when we've got you pegged from the get go.

There's something smarmy about it. Disgusting.

Come at us honest. Not like this. This is why I don't like you. This is why I cannot respect you.

I don't like liars.

As was demonstrated by the lackluster vetting process of Obama in 08, I seriously doubt this movie will draw any liberals to the theaters.

I saw the movie. I also read the book which is more than any of the conservatives who are parroting the false conclusions of this movie can likely say since I have found many conservatives don't read and get all their information from radio/TV.

The book is about a young man growing up in a still racial America in the 60's and 70's and struggling to fit in either culture as a part white and part black camp. The book was written to show a young mans struggle to fit and the falsehoods he sees on both sides.

This movie is designed to solidify and inflame the base by taking statements out of context and painting Obama as a anti colonialist anti
American President. The images and conclusions that he is at heart a Kenyon and shares Kenyon beliefs and experiences based on a week visit to the country is at best unbelievable and at worst preys on those with racist tendancies.

This crap says more negative things about those who watch and repeat it then it does about Obama.

:lol::eusa_boohoo:

D'Souza = Moore.

Use verifiable facts so that the sheep can say you "speak the truth", but avoid contrary facts, bend and spin everything in the direction of your agenda, start with the conclusion in your sites and only include supporting material. The sheep love it, everyone else rolls their eyes.

Big difference sir with all respect. D'Souza doesn't lie. Moore did.

"Conservatives don't read." You are a bigot. Oh and your post is lifted from a poster at the daily mail uk. too funny.

You have to slag conservatives whilst plagerizing a poster at another site. :eusa_clap:well done brilliant one.

"Conservatives don't read." You are a bigot. Oh and your post is lifted from a poster at the daily mail uk. too funny.

You have to slag conservatives whilst plagerizing a poster at another site. :eusa_clap:well done brilliant one.

good catch dear...it was all just spew anyway

Are you fucking serious??:lmao:

Are you fucking serious??:lmao:

Yuppers. I run boards. I caught the original post earlier. And you can catch it right here.

That's the poster who posted on this board. Completely different from the quite eloquent albeit liberal post from the other poster at the Daily Mail.

Some days are just so good. :D

You mean the Democrats are the one who are implying that he's a foreigner with some foreign ideas because he's black?

Really?
Having difficulty keeping up?

Not at all...

I just wish Romney would just blurt out the N-word and get it over with, rather than finding all these ways of talking around it...

You're one of the most bigoted lunatics on this board...Give me a friken break nutjob

Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Beats New Films With $6.3 Mil on Eve of GOP Convention

Galvanizing conservatives Dinesh D’Souza and John Sullivan’s documentary 2016: Obama's America grossed a stellar $6.3 million as it expanded nationwide over the weekend, beating a trio of three new films.

The anti-Barack Obama film, opening last month in only a few theaters, now boasts a domestic cume of $9.2 million, the top gross of the year for a documentary (excluding nature films). Bully was the previous crownholder with $3.5 million.

Among other records, Obama's America is now the top conservative documentary of all time, beating out Expelled: No Intelligence

Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Beats New Films With $6.3 Mil on Eve of GOP Convention - Yahoo! Movies

Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Beats New Films With $6.3 Mil on Eve of GOP Convention

Galvanizing conservatives Dinesh D’Souza and John Sullivan’s documentary 2016: Obama's America grossed a stellar $6.3 million as it expanded nationwide over the weekend, beating a trio of three new films.

The anti-Barack Obama film, opening last month in only a few theaters, now boasts a domestic cume of $9.2 million, the top gross of the year for a documentary (excluding nature films). Bully was the previous crownholder with $3.5 million.

Among other records, Obama's America is now the top conservative documentary of all time, beating out Expelled: No Intelligence

Box Office Report: Anti-Obama Doc Beats New Films With $6.3 Mil on Eve of GOP Convention - Yahoo! Movies

So, Obama's winning!
:dance:

This part was peachy:

The real bogeyman isn’t Obama, who D’Souza acknowledges can come across as an appealing and charismatic leader. That honor is shared by several men D’Souza refers to as Obama’s “founding fathers,” in an unsubtle dig at the president’s patriotism. It’s a group that includes communist Frank Marshall Davis; former Weather Underground member Bill Ayers; academic Edward Said, whose views are described as anti-Zionist; liberal Harvard professor Roberto Unger; and the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, a proponent of so-called black liberation theology.

None of the names of these putative villains is new, which gives “2016” the air of a “Nightmare on Elm Street” sequel, pandering to the franchise’s hard-core fans, while boring everyone else.
lol

propaganda films are boring

Infomercials are worse.

Immie

So, Obama's winning!
:dance:

No. He's losing. And it appears that he actually grasps this, unlike many of this place's sillier libs.

Just for fun, I'm gonna whip out the trusty abacus and do some math on this.

A quick Google search indicates the average movie ticket price is somewhere between $7.75 and $8.15. So let's play it safe and say it costs $7.75 to get into this movie.

Estimates are putting this weekend's box office at about $6 million. Let's say this thing ends up grossing $50 million, which I suspect is a pretty strong over-estimation.

That would mean that about 6.45 million people will have seen this movie. Probably safe to assume that a few will have seen it twice, so let's say 4 million to 6 million people end up seeing it, depending on how the box office turns out.

Pretty safe assumption that a vast majority of people who are going to see it are conservatives who would vote for a medium-sized household appliance over Obama.

In 2010, 90 million people voted, and since virtually everyone seeing this were voting for Romney anyway, I can conclude that the only value of this movie is in lining the pockets of the guy who produced it.

The Micheal Moore of the Right!

so the fox news rush crowd....figures internet trash would scream about it.

D'Souza = Moore.

Big difference sir with all respect. D'Souza doesn't lie. Moore did.

hahahahahahah snort that "koolaid"

I love how this idiot tries to get George Obama all riled up... and the dude is just cool and suave and intelligently states his opinion on the matter. It's like this D'Souza moron can't come to grips with that.

I've never seen the like. I've been involved in politics both sides of the border since I was a teenager and I've never witnessed anything like this.

Anti-Obama Movie Stuns Hollywood For #3; Other Newcomers & Holdovers Weak Friday; Only ‘The Expendables 2′ Can Break $10M

Check it out. Now they come to #1 on Drudge because of the few numbers of theaters it is being shown in as compared to the top two. But the actual link says #3 . Awesome. After the Expendables and the Bourne Legacy? Wow. Just Wow.

1. The Expendables 2 (Millenium/Lionsgate) Week 2 [3,355 Runs] R
Friday $3.6M (-66%), Weekend $11.7M, Cume $50.2M

2. The Bourne Legacy (Universal) Week 3 [3,652 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.5M, Weekend $8.4M, Cume $84.6M

3. 2016 Obama’s America (Rocky Mountain) NEW [1,091 Runs] PG
Friday $2.4M, Weekend $6.0M, Cume $8.9M

4. ParaNorman (Focus Features) Week 2 [3,455 Runs] PG
Friday $2.3M (-50%), Weekend $7.5M, Cume $27.1M

5. The Campaign (Warner Bros) Week 3 [3,302 Runs] R
Friday $2.1, Weekend $6.7M, Cume $62.9M

6. The Dark Knight Rises (Legendary/WB) Week 6 [2,606 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.8M, Cume $421.7M

7. The Odd Life Of Timothy Green (Disney) Week 2 [2,598 Runs] PG
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.5M, Cume $26.5M

8. Premium Rush (Sony) NEW [2,255 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.1M

9. Hope Springs (Sony) Week 3 [2,402 Runs] PG13
Friday $1.6M, Weekend $5.5M, Cume $44.6M

10. Hit And Run (Open Road) NEW [2,870 Runs] R
Friday $1.3M, Weekend $3.8M, Cume $4.8M

What an incredible film it was.. A must see for anyone.

I went to an early Saturday showing and it was pretty much packed out!

Wore my Romney/Ryan tee :D..

Seriously though.. Great film.. Great take on Obama's intentions for the country..

You mean the Democrats are the one who are implying that he's a foreigner with some foreign ideas because he's black?

Really?
Having difficulty keeping up?

Not at all...

I just wish Romney would just blurt out the N-word and get it over with, rather than finding all these ways of talking around it...

AxkOytjCEAAkH6Q.jpg

Forum List

Back