2016 is #3 developing on Drudge

I've never seen the like. I've been involved in politics both sides of the border since I was a teenager and I've never witnessed anything like this.

Anti-Obama Movie Stuns Hollywood For #3; Other Newcomers & Holdovers Weak Friday; Only ‘The Expendables 2′ Can Break $10M

Check it out. Now they come to #1 on Drudge because of the few numbers of theaters it is being shown in as compared to the top two. But the actual link says #3 . Awesome. After the Expendables and the Bourne Legacy? Wow. Just Wow.

1. The Expendables 2 (Millenium/Lionsgate) Week 2 [3,355 Runs] R
Friday $3.6M (-66%), Weekend $11.7M, Cume $50.2M

2. The Bourne Legacy (Universal) Week 3 [3,652 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.5M, Weekend $8.4M, Cume $84.6M

3. 2016 Obama’s America (Rocky Mountain) NEW [1,091 Runs] PG
Friday $2.4M, Weekend $6.0M, Cume $8.9M

4. ParaNorman (Focus Features) Week 2 [3,455 Runs] PG
Friday $2.3M (-50%), Weekend $7.5M, Cume $27.1M

5. The Campaign (Warner Bros) Week 3 [3,302 Runs] R
Friday $2.1, Weekend $6.7M, Cume $62.9M

6. The Dark Knight Rises (Legendary/WB) Week 6 [2,606 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.8M, Cume $421.7M

7. The Odd Life Of Timothy Green (Disney) Week 2 [2,598 Runs] PG
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.5M, Cume $26.5M

8. Premium Rush (Sony) NEW [2,255 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.1M

9. Hope Springs (Sony) Week 3 [2,402 Runs] PG13
Friday $1.6M, Weekend $5.5M, Cume $44.6M

10. Hit And Run (Open Road) NEW [2,870 Runs] R
Friday $1.3M, Weekend $3.8M, Cume $4.8M
Then, they all go out to eat at Chick-fil-A.

:eusa_clap:

I'm sure this fine movie will be every bit the success that "Atlas Shrugged" was. You know, that other movie that was somehow going to doom those liberals.

But then, maybe not. I think "Atlas Shrugged" started out a lot stronger at the box office.

What was that other one...that had Jon Voight in it? That was a take off on Scrooge or something.....?

What was that other one...that had Jon Voight in it? That was a take off on Scrooge or something.....?

"An American Carol". Cost $20 million to make. Took in $7 million.

You can buy "An American Carol" DVD from Amazon for $5.55. "Atlas Shrugged" is still at $9.99, but give it time.

Last edited:
LIke I said, I've voted Republican in every election since 1980, but when you guys nominated the Weird Mormon Robot, I was done.

Now how about answering my point. Just because you find nice names for your racism like "Anti-Colonial Mindset" (Seriously WTF does that even mean?) doesn't take away from the fact that it's-- racism.

Not even the liberals in here believe you ever voted Republican. You're just another lying liberal hosebag like Jakey the Fakey. Rush calls them "seminar callers." They pose as Republicans because they think that will get them on the show and because they think it means Republicans will listen to what they have to say.

I've got news for you, turd: no one is fooled.

I decided to go see it because it was at the dollar, well three dollar, show...which sort of surprised me. It wasn't one of the larger theaters, and it was about 70% full...mostly with seniors, but that's to be expected since I live in a community north of Tampa with a high percentage of them. What I mostly took away from the film was how fascinating it was that many of the facts were things the mainstream media wouldn't touch on...and they could have and then tried to put some sort of positive spin on it. For me, it says a lot about their bias and inability to be objective...they have such a clear agenda, and that bothers me more than one man in a position of limited power. It was sort of weird when most of the theater broke out in applause at the end.:dunno:
...as happened where I watched it. (But then I am reminded that applause is sometimes spontaneously contagious.)

Congrats, Wingnuts, you got your own version of Fahhernheit 911.

Something you can all whack off to and won't make a bit of difference in the election.

good grief, the drama over a film about obama, priceless

The only drama I see is the appeal to racism... which is sort of sad.
Apparently, you haven't seen the film. Most of the people interviewed, the ones that said revealing things about Obama...are BLACK! Imagine that!!...and one of them was his half brother!

good grief, the drama over a film about obama, priceless

The only drama I see is the appeal to racism... which is sort of sad.

It is sad that the only argument Obama's apologists have is to accuse his critics of racism.
That is precisely why I recently severed a friendship. He couldn't separate political posture from skin color.

Obama is a Marxist. Marxism is NOT within the bounds of American Constitutional Policy.

That has NOTHING to do with RACE or RACISM.

The Obama worshipers are simply devoid of any legitimate argument as to why we should move "forward" with this Pied Piper...right into the cave

Last edited:
I hope this comes out on Pay for view T.V and Dvds before the elections..

GO support this movie folks...if for nothing else to piss off poor ObamaBots and his lapdog media who is poo pooing it:lol:

Seen it last night and for all those liberals making their snarky comments, see the movie first, comment later.

I hope this comes out on Pay for view T.V and Dvds before the elections..

GO support this movie folks...if for nothing else to piss off poor ObamaBots and his lapdog media who is poo pooing it:lol:

Seen it last night and for all those liberals making their snarky comments, see the movie first, comment later.

I'm not sure why it would upset libs since it's based on Dreams From My Father...clearly his base understands and supports his philosophy. I don't know why they would care if other people gain some insight to his perspective, even if they don't agree with it.

Critics say it's nothing but an infomercial.

If that's your thing, you'll love it.

Critic rating:

rating.jpg
In ‘2016,’ Obama is fear itself
By Michael O’Sullivan
Friday, August 24, 2012

“I’m not trying to bash Obama in a crude way,” Dinesh D’Souza says in a TV news clip featured in the conservative writer and commentator’s new documentary “2016: Obama’s America.” It’s a comment recycled from one of D’Souza’s many media appearances in defense of his well-known, earlier attacks on the president, both in a controversial 2010 Forbes magazine cover story and two subsequent books, on which this film is based.

One thing can be said for “2016.” It’s anything but crude. The best infomercials rarely are.

Critic Review for 2016: Obama's America on washingtonpost.com

I think it's better described as an honest Fahrenheit 9/11.

Critics usually pan something they don't agree with politically.

Last edited:
I've never seen the like. I've been involved in politics both sides of the border since I was a teenager and I've never witnessed anything like this.

Anti-Obama Movie Stuns Hollywood For #3; Other Newcomers & Holdovers Weak Friday; Only ‘The Expendables 2′ Can Break $10M

Check it out. Now they come to #1 on Drudge because of the few numbers of theaters it is being shown in as compared to the top two. But the actual link says #3 . Awesome. After the Expendables and the Bourne Legacy? Wow. Just Wow.

1. The Expendables 2 (Millenium/Lionsgate) Week 2 [3,355 Runs] R
Friday $3.6M (-66%), Weekend $11.7M, Cume $50.2M

2. The Bourne Legacy (Universal) Week 3 [3,652 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.5M, Weekend $8.4M, Cume $84.6M

3. 2016 Obama’s America (Rocky Mountain) NEW [1,091 Runs] PG
Friday $2.4M, Weekend $6.0M, Cume $8.9M

4. ParaNorman (Focus Features) Week 2 [3,455 Runs] PG
Friday $2.3M (-50%), Weekend $7.5M, Cume $27.1M

5. The Campaign (Warner Bros) Week 3 [3,302 Runs] R
Friday $2.1, Weekend $6.7M, Cume $62.9M

6. The Dark Knight Rises (Legendary/WB) Week 6 [2,606 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.8M, Cume $421.7M

7. The Odd Life Of Timothy Green (Disney) Week 2 [2,598 Runs] PG
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.5M, Cume $26.5M

8. Premium Rush (Sony) NEW [2,255 Runs] PG13
Friday $2.0M, Weekend $6.1M

9. Hope Springs (Sony) Week 3 [2,402 Runs] PG13
Friday $1.6M, Weekend $5.5M, Cume $44.6M

10. Hit And Run (Open Road) NEW [2,870 Runs] R
Friday $1.3M, Weekend $3.8M, Cume $4.8M
Then, they all go out to eat at Chick-fil-A.

:eusa_clap:

That most American of political protests

LIke I said, I've voted Republican in every election since 1980, but when you guys nominated the Weird Mormon Robot, I was done.

Now how about answering my point. Just because you find nice names for your racism like "Anti-Colonial Mindset" (Seriously WTF does that even mean?) doesn't take away from the fact that it's-- racism.

Not even the liberals in here believe you ever voted Republican. You're just another lying liberal hosebag like Jakey the Fakey. Rush calls them "seminar callers." They pose as Republicans because they think that will get them on the show and because they think it means Republicans will listen to what they have to say.

Well, gosh, sorry, I guess I didn't realize that a fat, closeted gay, drug abusing hypocrite I've never met could really guess if I was a seminar caller or not.

But I would invite you to go back over my posts, and let me know how many times I criticize Republicans who are NOT Mitt Romney. You will have a very hard time finding that many. I've even had a few kind words for Congressman Ryan.

That tactic worked up till 2006 till the screen callers finally "got it" . You'd get a guy calling up with the most heavy Pakistani accent going "hello my name is Bubba and I am a long time listener first time caller". :lol:

As was demonstrated by the lackluster vetting process of Obama in 08, I seriously doubt this movie will draw any liberals to the theaters.

They would rather not know anything about the emperor that has no clothes.

I saw the movie. I also read the book which is more than any of the conservatives who are parroting the false conclusions of this movie can likely say since I have found many conservatives don't read and get all their information from radio/TV.

The book is about a young man growing up in a still racial America in the 60's and 70's and struggling to fit in either culture as a part white and part black camp. The book was written to show a young mans struggle to fit and the falsehoods he sees on both sides.

This movie is designed to solidify and inflame the base by taking statements out of context and painting Obama as a anti colonialist anti
American President. The images and conclusions that he is at heart a Kenyon and shares Kenyon beliefs and experiences based on a week visit to the country is at best unbelievable and at worst preys on those with racist tendancies.

This crap says more negative things about those who watch and repeat it then it does about Obama.

Forum List

Back