2016 Arctic sea ice thread

Silly ass Elektra, they stated why they are not showing the data from the Japanese satellite right now. They have to get the correlation to the data platform they have been using right.

Arctic - Ice extent still well below normal in Arctic

Arctic sea-ice extent in April was probably at a record low for the month, continuing this year’s trend of record or near-record lows, the National Snow and Ice Data Center said on Tuesday.

Though mechanical glitches have made information from the NSIDC’s satellite temporarily unavailable, other satellite data collected by Japanese and German programs shows Arctic sea ice is much sparser now than it once was at this time of the year.
so there isn't a graph that can show any ice slow down right? Are you admitting that now? So what does that have to do with the Japanese comments to me then? You're saying that cause they have no baseline, right? hmmmmm, seems then there is no monitoring going on and what I said. So, does that make you a liar again? you should apologize.

Last edited:
So you believe Arctic ice is growing at a record pace with no end in sight. Right?

blah, blah, blah! Quote cricket, or have you been reduced to simply making things up!

I am waiting to hear what you believe to be the significance of the satellite failure. You suggest that the data presented as valid is not accurate. I'm just curious as to what you think Arctic ice is doing AND WHY?
I already gave a response to what you question.

The Arctic does what it always does, it behaves as it should.

As it should? What does that mean? Temperatures in the Arctic are at record highs. Do you disagree that warming temperatures SHOULD result in less ice?

eadTJEk.png

As it should? What does that mean? Temperatures in the Arctic are at record highs. Do you disagree that warming temperatures SHOULD result in less ice?
Yep, -10 below zero was a record high, can not deny that, that ain't warm enough to melt ice.
Nome, Alaska, highs 40's and 50's, lows upper 30's, low 40's.

temperature in nome, alaska - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Inuvik, Canada. 67 degrees today, highs upper 50's, upper 30's, lows, mid 40's to low 30's.

temperatures for Inuvik, Canada - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Elektra, you continue to be full of shit and a liar.

Yep, -10 below zero was a record high, can not deny that, that ain't warm enough to melt ice.
Nome, Alaska, highs 40's and 50's, lows upper 30's, low 40's.

temperature in nome, alaska - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Inuvik, Canada. 67 degrees today, highs upper 50's, upper 30's, lows, mid 40's to low 30's.

temperatures for Inuvik, Canada - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Elektra, you continue to be full of shit and a liar.
I did not put a date on my temperature, which makes you Old Crock, full of shit and a liar.

Hey, dumb ass, it is as easy as pie to make you look like a fool, what is this, 20 posts in a row that you fail at!

Looks like it is going to be below zero all weekend long, and if I add the wind chill factor, then it is -20 below zero?
Weather forecast for North Pole
Hourly forecast for North Pole

meteogram.png

Once again Elektra demonstrates her ability to lie. The thread is about the current conditions in the Arctic, and the effect on the sea ice. Those kinds of temperatures at Nome and Inuvik mean there is a very large area of warm air right on the Arctic coast. And that melts ice. In fact, there are large areas right off the coast of Canada and northern Alaska right now that are open water.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/NEWIMAGES/arctic.seaice.color.000.png

Once again Elektra demonstrates her ability to lie. The thread is about the current conditions in the Arctic, and the effect on the sea ice. Those kinds of temperatures at Nome and Inuvik mean there is a very large area of warm air right on the Arctic coast. And that melts ice. In fact, there are large areas right off the coast of Canada and northern Alaska right now that are open water.

dude it's a month from summertime. ice always melts in the summertime at those locations. WTF are you tying to point out?

And, if there isn't a satellite to pull the data, how is it you have data? BTW, that looks like a lot of ice.

Temperature data may be had from other sources than satellites, and quite accurately.

I see you are ignoring the Arctic, fine and dandy. I see you are also ignoring Hudson bay, which been simply cold with lots of Ice.

Old Crock, are you still fuming over failing at that simple multiplication, you know the, "easy as P=IE" formula which you got so wrong and beat up over?

Hey, look, it the Holy Grail again, I tell you, after seeing this same pretty picture posted over a 100 times, it never gets old and tells me, this is all they got, one pretty picture, so sad and lacking imagination and information.

I see you are ignoring the Arctic, fine and dandy. I see you are also ignoring Hudson bay, which been simply cold with lots of Ice.

Old Crock, are you still fuming over failing at that simple multiplication, you know the, "easy as P=IE" formula which you got so wrong and beat up over?
Ten day forecast for Hudson Bay
SATURDAYMAY 14 TODAYMAY 15 TOMORROWMAY 16 TUESDAYMAY 17 WEDNESDAYMAY 18
wx_66.png

14°C / 4°C
droplet.png
0%

wx_69.png

18°C / 3°C
droplet.png
20%

wx_85.png

22°C / 7°C
droplet.png
0%

wx_65.png

24°C / 10°C
droplet.png
0%

wx_66.png

24°C / 9°C
droplet.png
0%

THURSDAYMAY 19 FRIDAYMAY 20 SATURDAYMAY 21 SUNDAYMAY 22 MONDAYMAY 23
wx_65.png

27°C / 10°C
droplet.png
0%

wx_65.png

26°C / 10°C
droplet.png
0%

wx_66.png

21°C / 10°C
droplet.png
20%

wx_87.png

18°C / 7°C
droplet.png
60%

wx_87.png

16°C / 5°C
droplet.png
40%

Hourly forecast for Hudson Bay

Hudson Bay Weather | euronews: Hudson Bay, Canada ten day weather forecast

Damn, Elektra, can't you get even the simplest of things right?

Forum List

Back