2014 study links autism to vaccines featuring aborted baby cells

Fundie nutters who are spreading misinformation dangerous to the public health of our nation. They'll not be happy until we have turned back the clock on both social issues and medical science three hundred years.
"Fundies" you say. I prefer that our illustrious medical organizations and commerce quit hiding the truth from not only the people but their doctors too. When it comes to their commerce and nature if they cannot control it to make a small fortune from it they either destroy it or make it unlawful to share.

OldLady is correct and there is no reason to believe the facts are being hidden. If you should happen to get access to the InterWebs, you could even look that up for yourself.

Alternatively, you could just go pray or something.
Go get a shot you probably need one. I'll stick with what actually works as God intended and designed nature to do.

RodISHI
IOW, you don't believe in vaccines but do believe children should die young.
Your words and precepts not mine.

I do not believe that Pharmaceutical companies have the right to force their products on anyone. Parents should be fully informed on the damages that any of the vaccines can cause and they also should have the complete freedom to choose what is right for their own children. Companies and those whom they employ that put out dangerous vaccines and medications should be held fully accountable for what they are pushing. If a company or anyone that the company uses to facilitate the promotion of those dangerous products is caught lying about the safety of their products and those products have caused physical damage to someone else their assets should be seized and they should be put out of business. I do not believe that children or their parents responsible for paying their medical bills should suffer at the hands of greedy unethical commerce "bottom line" based businesses or their lackeys.

And another thing, we the people's tax dollars are footing the bills for a good portion of studies that were and are being done. That also has gotten out of hand for a few can profit at the expense of the people. Those same companies do not look into the natural cures and support them as they cannot control nature so they twist and make illegal anyone teaching or showing others how to help themselves when ever and where ever they can. They take the natural and alter it or try to duplicate it for they can control it and maintain control over the people who are supposed to be free.

RodISHI

Your first sentence is not true - big pharma does not "force" anyone to use their products.

Other than that, I mostly agree with what you wrote in this post but it has absolutely nothing to do with what I replied to - the silly notion of a magical and invisible sky fairy.

"I'll stick with what actually works as God intended and designed nature to do."

Seems like a pretty simple concept here. If you are against vaccines, don't get any. If you want the added immunities, get all the vaccines your heart desires!

You don't need to tell them they're wrong for getting vaxxed and they have no business telling you you're wrong for not getting vaxxed.

Freedom 'n shit.

Seems like a pretty simple concept here. If you are against vaccines, don't get any. If you want the added immunities, get all the vaccines your heart desires!

You don't need to tell them they're wrong for getting vaxxed and they have no business telling you you're wrong for not getting vaxxed.

Freedom 'n shit.

I'm actually not against vaccines.

I'm against grinding up dead babies and injecting them into anybody, but ESPECIALLY children.

Freedom n shit ends when you kill or damage children, intentionally and knowingly.

"Fundies" you say. I prefer that our illustrious medical organizations and commerce quit hiding the truth from not only the people but their doctors too. When it comes to their commerce and nature if they cannot control it to make a small fortune from it they either destroy it or make it unlawful to share.

OldLady is correct and there is no reason to believe the facts are being hidden. If you should happen to get access to the InterWebs, you could even look that up for yourself.

Alternatively, you could just go pray or something.
Go get a shot you probably need one. I'll stick with what actually works as God intended and designed nature to do.

RodISHI
IOW, you don't believe in vaccines but do believe children should die young.
Your words and precepts not mine.

I do not believe that Pharmaceutical companies have the right to force their products on anyone. Parents should be fully informed on the damages that any of the vaccines can cause and they also should have the complete freedom to choose what is right for their own children. Companies and those whom they employ that put out dangerous vaccines and medications should be held fully accountable for what they are pushing. If a company or anyone that the company uses to facilitate the promotion of those dangerous products is caught lying about the safety of their products and those products have caused physical damage to someone else their assets should be seized and they should be put out of business. I do not believe that children or their parents responsible for paying their medical bills should suffer at the hands of greedy unethical commerce "bottom line" based businesses or their lackeys.

And another thing, we the people's tax dollars are footing the bills for a good portion of studies that were and are being done. That also has gotten out of hand for a few can profit at the expense of the people. Those same companies do not look into the natural cures and support them as they cannot control nature so they twist and make illegal anyone teaching or showing others how to help themselves when ever and where ever they can. They take the natural and alter it or try to duplicate it for they can control it and maintain control over the people who are supposed to be free.

RodISHI

Your first sentence is not true - big pharma does not "force" anyone to use their products.

Other than that, I mostly agree with what you wrote in this post but it has absolutely nothing to do with what I replied to - the silly notion of a magical and invisible sky fairy.

"I'll stick with what actually works as God intended and designed nature to do."
I stand corrected they get lobbyist to have legislators do their enforcement for them.

Freedom 'n shit.

I'm actually not against vaccines.

I'm against grinding up dead babies and injecting them into anybody, but ESPECIALLY children.

Freedom n shit ends when you kill or damage children, intentionally and knowingly.

The dead babies part is definitely gross. I don't think they used any of that in the Anthrax or Small Pox vaccines though, or most of the 30 or so vaccines I've had so far.

Forum List

Back