2014 study links autism to vaccines featuring aborted baby cells

How many times does this theory need to be disproven?
Are you aware that before the measles vaccine we had hundreds of institutions for the deaf and blind children struck by measles?
Look back into your family tree a generation or maybe two and you will find someone struck and possibly killed by polio.
I wouldn't put my child at risk for any of that, especially not for an old health myth that has been proven time and again not to be true.

Autism is truly on the rise, not just being reported more. They will eventually figure out what it's about. Some links now say it seems to be present at birth, so it may be prenatal exposure ...

This kind of thread puts babies at risk. Babies you declare to care so much about.

Something like 30 years ago.

koshergrl is an idiot but there is some truth to this. Many vaccines are made from human cells. That's a real DUH but way over kg's head.

First, you need to realize that fear mongering about “fetal parts” in vaccines is, not surprisingly, a distortion of the real situation, which is that the human cell lines are used to make some vaccines. Specifically, the WI-38 cell line is a human diploid fibroblast cell line derived from a three month old fetus aborted therapeutically in 1962 in the US. Another cell line, MRC-5, was derived from lung fibroblasts of a 14 week old fetus in 1966 in the United Kingdom. These are currently the only fetal cell lines used to grow viruses for vaccines, with most other vaccines requiring cell lines from animals (which, of course, leads antivaccinationists to disparage them as “dirty” and using “monkey cells” and the like). In any case, the only commonly used vaccines in whose manufacturing these cell lines are utilized include:

There are more, but these are the main ones.

and

Which vaccines contain human protein and DNA?

and

What Aborted Fetuses Have to Do With Vaccines

Scientists say fetal tissue remains essential for vaccines and developing treatments

If the OP actually wants to know about the science of human cells, try reading about Henrietta Lacks. Truly astounding story.

Study Links Autism to Vaccines Made With Cells From Aborted Babies | LifeNews.com

I'll get to the original source...my phone is dying. But it's always linked in lifenews articles.

Whoda thunk...killing babies and then injecting them into chosen babies could have repercussions.
It will not surprise me years down the road when some concerned scientist comes forth telling about how they knew that a certain virus or bacteria was in those cell lines but used them anyhow.

Dumb asses like these in this thread would try to discourage any truth getting out about how delicately and intricately made humans are not meant to be slaves to 'their sins'. So they attempt to discourage those who are either not firm in their own faith with their line of shit that they all willing eat and pass around between one another.

Use of Aborted Human Cell Lines in Vaccines Linked to Rise in Autism

"Autistic disorder change points years are coincident with introduction of vaccines manufactured using human fetal cell lines, containing fetal and retroviral contaminants, into childhood vaccine regimens. This pattern was repeated in the US, UK, Western Australia and Denmark. Thus, rising autistic disorder prevalence is directly related to vaccines manufactured utilizing human fetal cells. Increased paternal age and DSM revisions were not related to rising autistic disorder prevalence."

Between the vaccines and the damages to Mitochondria, RNA and DNA from all of the chemical additives a disaster is looming for the children of the future. I think many of the corporate dickheads have known this and that is one of their self justifications for bringing in boatloads of immigrants and allowing illegals a free pass. Thank you for posting this KG!

There is some good news for those who are seeking to reverse what is transpiring. There are more studies coming out everyday about EO's can help repair some of the damages to DNA.

Readers, be sure to peruse lifenews.com carefully.

They're just fundie nutters.

Just like the OP.
Fundie nutters who are spreading misinformation dangerous to the public health of our nation. They'll not be happy until we have turned back the clock on both social issues and medical science three hundred years.
"Fundies" you say. I prefer that our illustrious medical organizations and commerce quit hiding the truth from not only the people but their doctors too. When it comes to their commerce and nature if they cannot control it to make a small fortune from it they either destroy it or make it unlawful to share.

Just like the OP.
Fundie nutters who are spreading misinformation dangerous to the public health of our nation. They'll not be happy until we have turned back the clock on both social issues and medical science three hundred years.
"Fundies" you say. I prefer that our illustrious medical organizations and commerce quit hiding the truth from not only the people but their doctors too. When it comes to their commerce and nature if they cannot control it to make a small fortune from it they either destroy it or make it unlawful to share.

OldLady is correct and there is no reason to believe the facts are being hidden. If you should happen to get access to the InterWebs, you could even look that up for yourself.

Alternatively, you could just go pray or something.

Just like the OP.

OldLady is correct and there is no reason to believe the facts are being hidden. If you should happen to get access to the InterWebs, you could even look that up for yourself.

Go get a shot you probably need one. I'll stick with what actually works as God intended and designed nature to do.

Just like the OP.

Go get a shot you probably need one. I'll stick with what actually works as God intended and designed nature to do.

RodISHI
IOW, you don't believe in vaccines but do believe children should die young.

Just like the OP.

RodISHI
IOW, you don't believe in vaccines but do believe children should die young.
Your words and precepts not mine.

I do not believe that Pharmaceutical companies have the right to force their products on anyone. Parents should be fully informed on the damages that any of the vaccines can cause and they also should have the complete freedom to choose what is right for their own children. Companies and those whom they employ that put out dangerous vaccines and medications should be held fully accountable for what they are pushing. If a company or anyone that the company uses to facilitate the promotion of those dangerous products is caught lying about the safety of their products and those products have caused physical damage to someone else their assets should be seized and they should be put out of business. I do not believe that children or their parents responsible for paying their medical bills should suffer at the hands of greedy unethical commerce "bottom line" based businesses or their lackeys.

And another thing, we the people's tax dollars are footing the bills for a good portion of studies that were and are being done. That also has gotten out of hand for a few can profit at the expense of the people. Those same companies do not look into the natural cures and support them as they cannot control nature so they twist and make illegal anyone teaching or showing others how to help themselves when ever and where ever they can. They take the natural and alter it or try to duplicate it for they can control it and maintain control over the people who are supposed to be free.

Last edited:
As a young child, I remember the younger brother of a boy I used to play with being gone when we visited that family in 1949, they said he was in the hospital with polio. He never came out of that hospital alive. The vaccines developed by the scientists have saved countless lives. Only those that can remember the polio epidemic right here in the US can appreciate how great the change has been.

0dc0adc947663e9bf31365edde44424c.jpg

Forum List

Back