2012 Republican Primary Poll (for Republicans) - May 26, 2011 Edition

Which candidate do you want to see win the nomination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

American Legacy

Federalist
May 19, 2011
This poll is for REPUBLICANS only please.

Based on the candidates currently running for president in the Republican primary. Which would you most prefer to see win the nomination?

Feel free to "rank" candidates and/or comment in a post.

Last edited:
republicans r useless

laura bush - 6 oct. 2009 on world tv said - " i admire hillary "

useless dan quayle - 19 july 09 on world tv said he admired the picks obama made for security and the economy = they r all maoists

you can always count on republicans to give a lewinski to communist demokrats

jackass laura bush - 8 sept 09 on world tv said - " obama is doing a good job " = communist obama has destroyed capitalism

when asked what she thought of kagan being put on the supreme court = jackass laura bush said - " i think its great " = kagan is a communist

when did u ever hear communist demokrats saying anything nice about republicans ?

13 jan 09 his last day in office - jackass bush told republicans they should not be anti=immigrant = hey bush = republicans love immigrants - legal ones

i donated money to these useless republicans

in 07 useless bush went to mexico and stood next to prez fox and called the minutemen - vigilantes - that was when i left the republican party

At this point, no clue. I'd like to see who is all in first and then research them all. See how they do in debates. You know, actually know actually vet the candidates. Something Democrats really don't do with their candidates.

I will say that I was a Romney supporter in 2008. I thought he was the best of the bunch then and very qualified. I've changed a bit since then. I'm sure he and the other candidates have as well. So it's time to look afresh.

I'll also say, that with the exception of Johnson on the list (Mostly because I dont know much at all about him), I am far more impressed with the potential candidates than I am with Obama and I believe I can support whomever gets the nomination and feel that we have competant leadership for once. It's rather nice.

Lehr,

If you're not a Republican and you're not voting in this thread and you're not going to follow the instructions why are you posting?

republicans r useless

laura bush - 6 oct. 2009 on world tv said - " i admire hillary "

useless dan quayle - 19 july 09 on world tv said he admired the picks obama made for security and the economy = they r all maoists

you can always count on republicans to give a lewinski to communist demokrats

jackass laura bush - 8 sept 09 on world tv said - " obama is doing a good job " = communist obama has destroyed capitalism

when asked what she thought of kagan being put on the supreme court = jackass laura bush said - " i think its great " = kagan is a communist

when did u ever hear communist demokrats saying anything nice about republicans ?

13 jan 09 his last day in office - jackass bush told republicans they should not be anti=immigrant = hey bush = republicans love immigrants - legal ones

i donated money to these useless republicans

in 07 useless bush went to mexico and stood next to prez fox and called the minutemen - vigilantes - that was when i left the republican party

You ever hear of proper English?

Yeah, you go right ahead and support a bunch of fucking tyrant Marxists in protest of the Republican party.

At this point, no clue. I'd like to see who is all in first and then research them all. See how they do in debates. You know, actually know actually vet the candidates. Something Democrats really don't do with their candidates.

I will say that I was a Romney supporter in 2008. I thought he was the best of the bunch then and very qualified. I've changed a bit since then. I'm sure he and the other candidates have as well. So it's time to look afresh.

I'll also say, that with the exception of Johnson on the list (Mostly because I dont know much at all about him), I am far more impressed with the potential candidates than I am with Obama and I believe I can support whomever gets the nomination and feel that we have competant leadership for once. It's rather nice.
Very well put.

Gary Johnson seems to have the least amount of baggage and/or dirt to deal with.

Ron Paul talks a good game, but I have a strong suspicion that he doesn't believe most of the things he espouses. He seems to be interested more in self-aggrandizement.

Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Ron Paul
Ron Paul

Whoever votes for Romney or Pawlenty loves fascist dictatorships.
Whoever votes for Herman Cain doesn't realize the fact that he is being propped up by the establishment to steal votes from Ron Paul. This all makes sense when you begin to realize was a former chairman of the KC Federal Reserve branch. Not to mention that simply reading his policies should make it apparent that he supports global fascist dictatorship.

Herman Cain 0 0%
Newt Gingrich 0 0%
Gary Johnson
Wonky Pundit 1 14.29%
Ron Paul
Dr.Drock, FuelRod, GeoLaureate8, High_Gravity, Liberty, Mr.Nick 6 85.71%

I know Wonky is not a republican and gun to the head, neither is Drock. Unless he's in the same boat as me, and has to register with one party or another to vote.
~~~~~~~~``

As much as I love Ron, most of his support comes from a small group of libertarians and college kids. College kids rarely vote and there are still not enough libers to put Paul on the ticket, let alone in the House.

However

I thing a Cain-Paul ticket would be swwweeeett like candy coated in love wrapped in dark chocalte that's been dipped in bliss.

frazzeledgear, are you serious? You voted Pawlenty?

Pawlenty doesn't even try to hide the fact that he wants to enslave sick people who use medical marijuana.

This is sheer madness. Why should we initiate force upon sick people in the hospital, handcuff them, and then lock them in a cage? Is that any way to treat sick people?

Herman Cain 0 0%
Newt Gingrich 0 0%
Gary Johnson
Wonky Pundit 1 14.29%
Ron Paul

I know Wonky is not a republican and gun to the head, neither is Drock. Unless he's in the same boat as me, and has to register with one party or another to vote.
~~~~~~~~``

As much as I love Ron, most of his support comes from a small group of libertarians and college kids. College kids rarely vote and there are still not enough libers to put Paul on the ticket, let alone in the House.

However

I thing a Cain-Paul ticket would be swwweeeett like candy coated in love wrapped in dark chocalte that's been dipped in bliss.

Yeah I'm registered as one so I can vote for Paul as many times as possible.

Pawlenty doesn't even try to hide the fact that he wants to enslave sick people who use medical marijuana.

This is sheer madness. Why should we initiate force upon sick people in the hospital, handcuff them, and then lock them in a cage? Is that any way to treat sick people?

This is precisely what turned me off to Ron Paul in 2008. Too many of his supporters acted like rabid lunatics. (No offense to the RP supporters I like).

If you can't reasonably disagree with people, then I don't really care what your opinion on the matter is.

Herman Cain 0 0%
Newt Gingrich 0 0%
Gary Johnson
Wonky Pundit 1 14.29%
Ron Paul

~~~~~~~~``

However

Yeah right, thats how the tyrant Obama got elected.

This is precisely what turned me off to Ron Paul in 2008. Too many of his supporters acted like rabid lunatics. (No offense to the RP supporters I like).

If you can't reasonably disagree with people, then I don't really care what your opinion on the matter is.

It's a little dramatic, but wanting to throw medical marijuana users in jail is absolutely disgusting.

This is a big turn off (though not the only reason I'd shy away from Paul.) I mean...come on. Romney and Pawlenty "facist dictators"? People need to get some perspective.

Herman Cain 0 0%
Newt Gingrich 0 0%
Gary Johnson
Wonky Pundit 1 14.29%
Ron Paul

~~~~~~~~``

However

The registrar of voters in my county disagrees with you. Besides, one can be a Republican and still dislike the far right.

Guilt by Association fallacy. You cannot disregard one person or idea based on who supports it or the actions of those who support it.

Either you agree with Ron Pauls ideas or you don't, his supporters have nothing to do with it.

And why are you calling me the lunatic? I'm not the one who wants to enslave sick people who use medical marijuana. I'm simply exposing his policies, there's nothing lunatic about that. Youre pointing the finger the wrong way.

I am reasonably disagreeing with someone else's unreasonable policy.

Herman Cain 0 0%
Newt Gingrich 0 0%
Gary Johnson
Wonky Pundit 1 14.29%
Ron Paul

~~~~~~~~``

However

Yeah I'm registered as one so I can vote for Paul as many times as possible.

Ahhh,

I see you have bee to Chicago.

But are you an "actual" republican?

Forum List

Back