2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Romney is so full of shit about America's role in the world and now he goes on about jobs again

He wants to invade more countries on a credit card while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Thank God he'll never get the chance to put his shitty ideas into practice.

Our relationship has never been better.....says Obama?????? America is strong???????

Oh, Our allies are strong?????? He's been on the campaign trail too long. I wonder id he believes this stuff. Is he that out of touch?

Finally, oil independence!

I'm watching it now!

Romney looks unstoppable!!!!!!!!!:clap2: Go Mitt GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's agreed with the President 4 times.

Pretty much on everything the President did, he's says he agrees.

The big difference is he would go further and spend more money we don't have.

All of W.'s former advisors are whispering in his ear.... the war will pay for itself.

the more I look at Obama the more I see the sneaky used car salesman!!!!!

GO MITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Mitt just brought up his debunked "I'll create 12 million jobs" talking point. Hopefully Obama doesn't miss the opportunity.

I thought Obama would come with something new, but he's attacking while trying to pretend that his policies have been successful.:dunno:

Romney is so full of shit about America's role in the world and now he goes on about jobs again

He wants to invade more countries on a credit card while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Thank God he'll never get the chance to put his shitty ideas into practice.

Sorry hazlnut, Romney is fired up again! He's on that roll again.

So, the economy is going to make us strong and what does Obama say, EDUCATION! We need teachers! Talk about deflection!

How do you pay for it Mitt with lower taxes?

Do any of you Fox New Teatards ask that question?

How do you pay for all this talk?

I thought Obama would come with something new, but he's attacking while trying to pretend that his policies have been successful.:dunno:

They have been.

Read a magazine, stop watching Fox.

He's the most successful FP POTUS in modern history.

And Mitt is saying that he would do exactly what Obama has done foreign policy wise. :dunno:

Forum List

Back