2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Romney obviously went into the debate with the strategy of agreeing with every foreign policy of the current administration to try to look just as knowledgeable and presidential as Obama.
Obama, picked up on that early when he said that Romney is agreeing with his policies, only that he would say them louder.
He then outflanked Romney's strategy by pointing out his flip-flopping each time Romney said "me too".
Romney was stuffed from that point.

As Mitt noted, and I suspect most Americans watching actually agree with, attacking Mitt is NOT actually debating the merits.

Mitt exposed the cheesy typical "politician" crap the President offered.

And, of course, as always, the President spent a lot of time lying. For the "benefit" of some temporary debate comfort, the President will get exposed (via post debate fact checking) time and again as a liar.

It's sad that so many Dims and libs try to paint such a pathetic showing as a win.

308092_437648536271359_697892945_n.jpg

Mitt Romney: I agree with the President. (he's way smarter than me on this stuff)

Romney obviously went into the debate with the strategy of agreeing with every foreign policy of the current administration to try to look just as knowledgeable and presidential as Obama.
Obama, picked up on that early when he said that Romney is agreeing with his policies, only that he would say them louder.
He then outflanked Romney's strategy by pointing out his flip-flopping each time Romney said "me too".

As Mitt noted, and I suspect most Americans watching actually agree with, attacking Mitt is NOT actually debating the merits.

And, of course, as always, the President spent a lot of time lying. For the "benefit" of some temporary debate comfort, the President will get exposed (via post debate fact checking) time and again as a liar.

It's sad that so many Dims and libs try to paint such a pathetic showing as a win.

I never thought I'd meet anyone who would make Fox news look like a left wing propeganda site.

308092_437648536271359_697892945_n.jpg

Mitt Romney: I agree with the President. (he's way smarter than me on this stuff)

roflmao.jpg

I never thought I'd meet anyone who would make Fox news look like a left wing propeganda site.

You liberal propagandist hacks simply cannot handle honest accurate and fact based rebuttals in any way. And your spelling sucks as badly as your logic, you poor pathetic imbecile unpersuasive rat twat.

Anyway, I can "correct" your last post for you:
I never thought * * * *

There. Fixed -- and accurate now, too.

You liberal propagandist hacks simply cannot handle honest accurate and fact based rebuttals in any way. And your spelling sucks as badly as your logic, you poor pathetic imbecile unpersuasive rat twat.

Anyway, I can "correct" your last post for you:
I never thought * * * *

There. Fixed -- and accurate now, too.

And now we know how you prepare for coming on here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcLVX35wyjQ]Kid hits head on a desk - YouTube[/ame]

No point in rehashing it. Obama lied about Benghazi. When your enemy is destroying himself sit back and watch it happen. Don't help him.

Rove cited some polls which I can't immediately name. But he said it was by a Democratic firm. The second poll was especially telling. It was if you were more likely to vote for the candidate. It was only 35 percent for Obama to 48 for Romney. Therefore, Obama's petulant attitude cost him.

He did not have a petulant attitude. Are you just repeating what Karl Rove said??? I think so. President Obama was on his game last night and Romney looked like a deer caught in the headlights. You and your pals are just pissed off that the prez made Romney look like the chump that he is.

With a traditional structured bankruptcy, agreements with unions could have been renegotiated, allowing the GM cars to have more luxury items and being competitive with overseas cars. We wouldn't be holding the bag for such debt that won't be realized from GM as we see now.

Rove cited some polls which I can't immediately name. But he said it was by a Democratic firm. The second poll was especially telling. It was if you were more likely to vote for the candidate. It was only 35 percent for Obama to 48 for Romney. Therefore, Obama's petulant attitude cost him.

He did not have a petulant attitude. Are you just repeating what Karl Rove said??? I think so. President Obama was on his game last night and Romney looked like a deer caught in the headlights. You and your pals are just pissed off that the prez made Romney look like the chump that he is.

Too much MSNBC, my friend.

Too much MSNBC, my friend.

:lol: ;)

I saw an uniformed man spew his bullshit all over again.
Same language different subjects..

Delete this word insert that word. The man is a joke a fraud.

I'm sick of hearing and seeing the guy.

Forum List

Back