2012 is a Referendum on George W. Bush

The fact that anyone actually believes that this election is a referendum on Bush goes to show what lengths some people are willing to go to lie to themselves.

well they have to have something, Obama isn't looking so hot to the American people

The fact that anyone actually believes that this election is a referendum on Bush goes to show what lengths some people are willing to go to lie to themselves.

You've got it backwards. I think it's because YOU are the one lying to yourself. The majority of Americans do still hold Bush 43 accountable for the state of our economy. The GOP has distanced themselves from him, so much so, he was not even invited to the convention. His name was not even mentioned.

And you and some of the people on this thread would like to do the same. Pretend he never existed and therefore has no accountability. Not going to happen.

You've got it backwards. I think it's because YOU are the one lying to yourself. The majority of Americans do still hold Bush 43 accountable for the state of our economy. The GOP has distanced themselves from him, so much so, he was not even invited to the convention. His name was not even mentioned.

And you and some of the people on this thread would like to do the same. Pretend he never existed and therefore has no accountability. Not going to happen.

The continuing attempts by progressives to try and blame the failures of THEIR policies on a President who hasn't been sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office for almost FOUR YEARS is becoming more and more amusing to watch.

George W. Bush isn't "mentioned" because he isn't the candidate. Mitt Romney is. Barack Obama is as well but since your side wants nothing to do with trying to defend the results of HIS policies you've given us a campaign not based on Obama's record but based on blaming Bush and trying to portray Obama as the second coming of Bill Clinton. It's what you do when you KNOW that your own candidate's record SUCKS.

I get a chuckle out of your Bill Clinton blurb at the bottom of all your posts, Rinata. You have to read closely when Slick Willie makes a statement. In this one he states that nobody could have "fully repaired all the damage" which is without doubt factual but begs the question...could someone, including himself and many other Presidents have done a better job of repairing the damage than Barack Obama has? I have a strong suspicion that if you were to sit Bill Clinton down in private and ask him off the record if he would have handled this recovery better than Barack Obama he would have laughed and told you that he would have handled it MUCH better than Obama. I don't think Clinton thinks Barry is all that smart to be honest with you. I think that Clinton feels much as I do...that Barack Obama is an empty suit that sounds good...looks good...but ultimately is completely overwhelmed by the job he holds.

OMFG.

The libs are STILL hoping to run against Booooosh. Almost 4 years later, but STILL they keep on that one note symPHONY.

:lmao:

It's like an admission that they have not the slightest inclination to try to run on the almost unremitting record of FAIL from The ONE.

That's right. Keep pretending you don't get it.

Oh I get it. In fact, I just nailed you.

Boooooooooosh!

Rinata says, "After almost 4 full years of the Obama Adminsitration, you should vote for the reelection of President Obama because --

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

2uf4jmd.jpg

Boooosh is like Gollum's Precious.

When talking about Boooosh, Libs sound a lot like Gollum

"He stole the precious Florida chads! We hates him, hates da Boooooooooooooooooosh forever!"

New ebook Argues 2012 is a Referendum on George W. Bush

For those of us who do not wish to read the 197 pages in this book, could you provide some of the highlights? I'm mainly interested in what the author describes as "what went wrong in Washington during the Bush years."

Rinata - Since you've read the book, would you mind answering my question? I would appreciate it.

The continuing attempts by progressives to try and blame the failures of THEIR policies on a President who hasn't been sitting behind the desk in the Oval Office for almost FOUR YEARS is becoming more and more amusing to watch.

George W. Bush isn't "mentioned" because he isn't the candidate. Mitt Romney is. Barack Obama is as well but since your side wants nothing to do with trying to defend the results of HIS policies you've given us a campaign not based on Obama's record but based on blaming Bush and trying to portray Obama as the second coming of Bill Clinton. It's what you do when you KNOW that your own candidate's record SUCKS.

Give it up. President Obama's record is just fine. You conservatives want to screw things up and never take responsibility for it. Bush ruined the country and it will not be easy to set it straight. 57% of voters say so!!!! When are you people going to admit Bush's mistakes??? Probably never.

Nah, it's about Obama's abysmal record of $6,000,000,000,000 new debt, failed foreign policy, credit downgrades, record unemployment, no growth, sinking US$, etc.

Give it up. President Obama's record is just fine. You conservatives want to screw things up and never take responsibility for it. Bush ruined the country and it will not be easy to set it straight. 57% of voters say so!!!! When are you people going to admit Bush's mistakes??? Probably never.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.....

Boooooosssssshhhhhhhhhhh..........

:lol:

I get a chuckle out of your Bill Clinton blurb at the bottom of all your posts, Rinata. You have to read closely when Slick Willie makes a statement. In this one he states that nobody could have "fully repaired all the damage" which is without doubt factual but begs the question...could someone, including himself and many other Presidents have done a better job of repairing the damage than Barack Obama has? I have a strong suspicion that if you were to sit Bill Clinton down in private and ask him off the record if he would have handled this recovery better than Barack Obama he would have laughed and told you that he would have handled it MUCH better than Obama. I don't think Clinton thinks Barry is all that smart to be honest with you. I think that Clinton feels much as I do...that Barack Obama is an empty suit that sounds good...looks good...but ultimately is completely overwhelmed by the job he holds.

Blah, blah, blah. You wish that you had an ex-prez that was so helpful and popular in your party. All you have is W the Dud!!!! Sour grapes are not attractive. You are also upset because you have produced another dud, Willard Romney. Now he is really pathetic. :D

Start taking responsibility for the, "heroes", of your party!!!

* * * * President Obama's record is just fine. * * * *

:lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao:

I had no idea that Rinata was so funny.

New ebook Argues 2012 is a Referendum on George W. Bush

For those of us who do not wish to read the 197 pages in this book, could you provide some of the highlights? I'm mainly interested in what the author describes as "what went wrong in Washington during the Bush years."

Rinata - Since you've read the book, would you mind answering my question? I would appreciate it.

Why do I get the feeling that Rinata has not read the book?

Nice attempt to deflect from Barack Hussein Obama's failed record.

Why is his record never mentioned?

When will Barack Hussein Obama own his failed presidency?

Interesting.
The closer we get to the election and the more
people realize Obama has done such a bad job with
the economy we see Obama's fluffers releasing more and more
opinions that the economy was even worse then the last time they said it was worse then they thought.

The more Obama fails the worse they say the economy was that they took over.
Anything to get their guy off the hook.

Forum List

Back