2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

Obama is coming to my area on Tuesday.. Dang, wish I wasn't gonna be busy at work.. I'd go protest.

Obama is coming to my area on Tuesday.. Dang, wish I wasn't gonna be busy at work.. I'd go protest.

Lucky Dog... Clinton came to our town and I saw him while in a huge crowd, it was exciting.

Seeing Obama is exciting? I can't think of any politician I'd being excited about just seeing them. Now, dinner, a few beers, sure but just to get a look at a guy? Nope, no one is worth that. Is met Reagan and George Sr., they were nice but I would go out of my way to see them.

Lucky Dog... Clinton came to our town and I saw him while in a huge crowd, it was exciting.

Seeing Obama is exciting? I can't think of any politician I'd being excited about just seeing them. Now, dinner, a few beers, sure but just to get a look at a guy? Nope, no one is worth that. Is met Reagan and George Sr., they were nice but I would go out of my way to see them.

Get yourself a job answering the Jack-In-The-Box clown phone in Trenton, and you can hear a 45 minute Christie speech daily.

Get yourself a job answering the Jack-In-The-Box clown phone in Trenton, and you can hear a 45 minute Christie speech daily.

Why would I want to listen to him? I told you earlier lard ass, that they are not all that impressive. I can't help it if your Dickie doo gets a hard on when you see a politician, they are servants they need me, I don't need them.

You met Reagan cool.....
My husband was a town politician so we had front row seats for Clinton .lol
I once sat next to Nancy Pelosi just as she was getting into politics many many years ago for a Grey Davis fund raiser..
We got a special tour of the underground congress / senate train and offices in DC by Mike Honda our Congressman
Ok and Partied with Jesse Collin Young many years ago..lol

You met Reagan cool.....
My husband was a town politician so we had front row seats for Clinton .lol
I once sat next to Nancy Pelosi just as she was getting into politics many many years ago for a Grey Davis fund raiser..
We got a special tour of the underground congress / senate train and offices in DC by Mike Honda our Congressman
Ok and Partied with Jesse Collin Young many years ago..lol

He was just like anyone else. Not a big deal. If I got to have a beer, then that would be different.

2012 Democratic National Convention Speakers

Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren will speak on economic policy, followed by former president Bill Clinton, who will formally nominate Barack Obama.[18]

First Lady Michelle Obama will also address the convention, followed by keynote speaker Julian Castro, mayor of San Antonio.[19]
Former President Jimmy Carter will address the gathering by video because he will not attend.[20]
Former Gov. Charlie Crist of Florida, an ex-Republican who endorsed President Obama's re-election bid, has been given a speaking spot.[21]
Other scheduled speakers include:

Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin
Newark Mayor Cory Booker
San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, who will be the first Latino keynote speaker at a Democratic National Convention
Former Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Tammy Duckworth
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel
Georgetown Law School Graduate Sandra Fluke
Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx
Former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm
California Attorney General Kamala Harris
Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper
Montana State Superintendent of Public Instruction Denise Juneau
Former Virginia Governor Tim Kaine
President of NARAL Pro-Choice America Nancy Keenan
Author and daughter of former President Kennedy, Caroline Kennedy
Lieutenant General Claudia Kennedy (ret.)
U.S. Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts
Women’s rights activist Lilly Ledbetter
Congresswoman Barbara Lee of California
CarMax co-founder and former CEO Austin Ligon
Obama Campaign Co-Chair Eva Longoria
Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy
Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter
U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski of Maryland, together with the Democratic women of the U.S. Senate
Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley
Houston Mayor Annise Parker
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick
President of Planned Parenthood Action Fund Cecile Richards
Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak
Journalist Cristina Saralegui
Costco co-founder and former CEO Jim Sinegal
Former Ohio Governor Ted Strickland
Los Angeles Mayor, Democratic Convention Chair Antonio Villaraigosa

2012 Democratic National Convention Speakers

Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren will speak on economic policy, followed by former president Bill Clinton, who will formally nominate Barack Obama.[18]

First Lady Michelle Obama will also address the convention, followed by keynote speaker Julian Castro, mayor of San Antonio.[19]
Former President Jimmy Carter will address the gathering by video because he will not attend.[20]
Former Gov. Charlie Crist of Florida, an ex-Republican who endorsed President Obama's re-election bid, has been given a speaking spot.[21]
Other scheduled speakers include:

Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin
Newark Mayor Cory Booker
San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, who will be the first Latino keynote speaker at a Democratic National Convention
Former Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Tammy Duckworth
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel
Georgetown Law School Graduate Sandra Fluke
Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx
Former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm
California Attorney General Kamala Harris
Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper
Montana State Superintendent of Public Instruction Denise Juneau
Former Virginia Governor Tim Kaine
President of NARAL Pro-Choice America Nancy Keenan
Author and daughter of former President Kennedy, Caroline Kennedy
Lieutenant General Claudia Kennedy (ret.)
U.S. Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts
Women’s rights activist Lilly Ledbetter
Congresswoman Barbara Lee of California
CarMax co-founder and former CEO Austin Ligon
Obama Campaign Co-Chair Eva Longoria
Connecticut Governor Dannel Malloy
Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter
U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski of Maryland, together with the Democratic women of the U.S. Senate
Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley
Houston Mayor Annise Parker
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick
President of Planned Parenthood Action Fund Cecile Richards
Minneapolis Mayor R.T. Rybak
Journalist Cristina Saralegui
Costco co-founder and former CEO Jim Sinegal
Former Ohio Governor Ted Strickland
Los Angeles Mayor, Democratic Convention Chair Antonio Villaraigosa

Just in case you missed this post
When you vote remember this
Since 1946 democrats have controlled the government in part or whole for 60+ years
they dropped the A-bomb

They have expanded the welfare system to a point that it makes for a comfortable life style.
A democrat signed the assault weapons ban
A democrats signed NAFTA
A democrat took money from social security to make it look like there was a surpplus
A democrat gave us a recession
A democrat lied his way to election but continued Bush policy
A democrat extended and expand portions of the Patriot act
A democrat signed into law the NDAA 2012 indefinite detention
A democrat gave aid to Americas enemy in Libya
A democrat by passed congress and gave amnesty to illegals
A democrat refused to assist border states with illegals crossing the border

Record number of Americans on food stamps 64 million last checked

42 straight months of Unemployment 8% or higher

Americas AAA credit rating DOWN GRADED

Even though the recession was over in 2009 things have not gotten better in the industry's that drive the economy Manufacturing and Construction

I haven't seen gas below 3.00 a gallon in North Carolina since obama's first year in office.

American tax payers lost money on a democrats bailout to unions and CEO'S that supported Democrats
American tax payer lost money on bankrupt green energy company's
A democrat allowed firearms into the hands of Mexican terrorists
A democrat did back door deals to create the biggest tax on the middle class in Americas history called obamatax.

I noticed that both former Democratic Presidents will address the convention. I noticed that neither Bush addressed the GOP. Why are they ashamed of their legacy.

Forum List

Back