2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

In 2006 47% of republicans said high gas prices were affected by Bush. In 2012,
65% of republicans polled say Obama is affecting the price of gas ;)

In 2006, 73% of Democrats said high gas prices were affected by Bush. In 2012, only 33% of Democrats polled say Obama is affecting the price of gas.

So with Republicans 18 point difference, Democrats a 40 point difference.

Seems Democrats love using a good crisis to spur ignorance.

Overall, 62% blamed Bush, 50% blame Obama.

Love the way you try to spin info, it is amusing, dishonest, but amusing.

Why Obama gets less blame than Bush for high gas prices - The Washington Post

Giving facts = spinning info?

You only posted a little bit of an article to make Republicans look bad. That was your intention, when the article and proved just the opposite.

Like I said, nice try.

I am looking forward to the DNC Convention also. Can't wait to see what they have to say. Wonder if it will focus on their plans for the next 4 years or scare tactics if they fail to win? If they come out positive, that doing more of what has been done in the past 4 and America buys it, they win.

If they just use it to bash Romney/Ryan, I expect the bounce their ads to this point have bought.

I might watch PMSBC, those guys will be falling all over themselves, gushing praise and hanging on to every word that is said. Then they will complain that the GOP didn't have enough speakers of diversity.

Never mind, I won't watch it, I already know how goofy it will be.

Look........all you have to do to guage the reality of this election is look to the level of anger, misery and angst coming from the lefty k00ks on this board. In the past 6 months, the tone of all of their posts has gotten increasingly angrier and mental. Assholes like this member Zeke.........this asshole is coming out of his skin as the election approaches. That and that alone is a watershed telling you how much the radical k00ks are shittiing their shorts.............they go out and prop up their guy but gun to thier head, they know he's been a joke. He's done shit to get the far left folks all fired up, but most of Obama's shit is snubbed by most of America...........as we shall see on election night s0ns!!

Check this out...............from Rasmussen.................

Saturday, September 01, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Saturday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 44% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided.

The key stat is 6% undecided. Almost nobody is going to go for Obama............the incumbent NEVER gets the undecided vote. It goes something like 85% to the challenger. There is a very, very good chance that Romney is now up something like 51% to 42% or somthing close. Thats why I hve no worries here for the past 6 months...........undecided independents are not going to Obama.......................FTMFW!!!!

obamareagantimemagazine.jpg

Heres my hope for the Dem convention.........keep it coming with all the race shit........Go........go...........go. Fact is, alot of white people are sick of this shit, especially white males who are going to come out and vote even if they are on their death bed this time to get this asshole out of the White House.

Now..........as an American, you even say "Chicago" and the nutters are crying "RACIST!!!"

Go......go.....go............I want 4 days of soaring rhetoric from the party of hate. They'll attract few..........but alienate many s0ns!!!:D:D:2up:

Wow, I'm looking forward to Monday. The Democratic Labor Day celebration which is also open to the public in Charlotte will be awesome. Should be a great week.

OK, I admit it, I do have envy and jealousy.

Forum List

Back