2012 could prove to be a disasterous year for Democrats

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Obamacare possibly overturned.

Obama possibly overturned.

The senate may become controlled by the gop.

The Tea Party may remain intact in the house.

Things may become very volatile on USMB come 12 months from now. I wasn't here in 2008 to witness such a drastic change so I'm not sure what to expect.

With Barney Frank and now Ben Nelson announcing retirements I would expect to see more Dems giving it up rather than get kicked to the curb in an election.

With Barney Frank and now Ben Nelson announcing retirements I would expect to see more Dems giving it up rather than get kicked to the curb in an election.
So do it. They have the choice of running...having Obama come speak for them (which they don't want because he's poison)...having thier asses kicked out by the people...or take the coward's way out and escape.

• Banned

Just the retirement of Frank is huge in my book. Like I called for earlier for the gop to get fresh blood with new ideas I hope the left goes through the same change. Get rid of all the old war horses. With Pelosi first in line.

The potential for disaster in the republican camp ought to be giving you nightmares. Next to some of those loose cannons rolling around in an election year, any party specific problems the democrats have are minor.

Things may become very volatile on USMB come 12 months from now. I wasn't here in 2008 to witness such a drastic change so I'm not sure what to expect.

TDM's and rdean's heads will be heard exploding next November. I'm hoping to see it on youtube.

Wait till we see what's in Obama's bag o tricks. There was a reason the residents of Romania would impale the corpse of a suspected vampire with a cross shaped wooden stake. Obama is not stupid, and far too devious, cunning, conniving, and duplicitous to be counted out so soon, no matter how joyous and fortuitous the news may be at the time

• Banned
The potential for disaster in the republican camp ought to be giving you nightmares. Next to some of those loose cannons rolling around in an election year, any party specific problems the democrats have are minor.

Have no doubt I'm aware of our slim pickins for potus. If we lose my only hope will be that it becomes a turning point for the gop. Worse yet if the opposite of my op happens it will be my head exploding on YouTube.

You have no health care. All you know is the emergency room. If everyone had health care, I wouldn't have to pay so much for people like you.

Wait till we see what's in Obama's bag o tricks. There was a reason the residents of Romania would impale the corpse of a suspected vampire with a cross shaped wooden stake. Obama is not stupid, and far too devious, cunning, conniving, and duplicitous to be counted out so soon, no matter how joyous and fortuitous the news may be at the time
Obama will have scroched Earth, Blame, Minimizing, Denial, and Obfuscation. He will act as if he just arrived on the scene and is responsible for none of this.

His class warfare will surpass anything we have ever seen.

Yes because the Republicans show a better track record of not fucking things up...
They are just as culpable...could it be that we will see Ron Paul as a Perot-esque spoiler and go third party?

I am fed up with voting for the lesser of two evils I cannot give my support to a person just because they have an R.

Yes because the Republicans show a better track record of not fucking things up...
They are just as culpable...could it be that we will see Ron Paul as a Perot-esque spoiler and go third party?

I am fed up with voting for the lesser of two evils I cannot give my support to a person just because they have an R.
I tend to agree with you. It's a shitty construct...Democrats are running rampant over the Republic, and the Republicans act like lazy Democrats...

You have no health care. All you know is the emergency room. If everyone had health care, I wouldn't have to pay so much for people like you.

The insurance that I have along with the required coverages for my business puts my cost probably about 20 times higher than yours. Your a fucking clueless idiot.

Forum List

Back