Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yankees in 5

• Yankees in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Start flapping!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBCBBR8RWg]YouTube - Angels in the Outfield original trailer[/ame]

Great game tonite!

I was disappointed in the pitching myself. back to new york, see if the yankees can blow it once again. Hillary Clinton curse.

I would love to see a game 7. I am a Die-hard Dodger Fan and have a serious dislike of the Angels franchise. BUT with former Dodger Mike Scioscia managing, and the mighty Yankees as the antagonists...... I gotta root for the underdogs!! :clap2:

Angels come from behind with 3 after blowing a 4 run lead to take game 5 7-6.

Series now 3-2 NY and moves back to NY.

Angels come from behind with 3 after blowing a 4 run lead to take game 5 7-6.

Series now 3-2 NY and moves back to NY.

the pitching tonight was terrible on both sides.
That is true, Socia's decision to again bring in Oliver blew up in his face, the guy was throwing slow curves.

On the NY side, Giradi again got it wrong, no way Burnett should have been out for the 7th inning, and after that hit he should have been pulled.

Hughes was the goat though, he shook off Posada on a 1-2 pitch to Vlad, insisted on throwing a fast ball and that tied the game. Then he gives up ANOTHER hit to blow the tie.

Hughes was the goat though, he shook off Posada on a 1-2 pitch to Vlad, insisted on throwing a fast ball and that tied the game. Then he gives up ANOTHER hit to blow the tie.

But..But..I thought Hughes was suppose to be the best setup pitcher since sliced bread was invented! :eek: :lol:

Last edited:

But..But..I thought Hughes was suppose to be the best setup pitcher since sliced bread was invented! :eek: :lol:
You and 'think' just don't go together.

How are those Red sox doing again?

Oh yes, they were eliminated after they blew first place.

Forum List

Back