2008, It Was Wealth Redistribution, Today the SAME is Not, According to Obama

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Respectfully, Mr. President, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, if it was a duck in 2008, it is still a duck today.

Why is he running away from his 2008 words?

Obama: I'm Not Trying To Redistribute Wealth

Had to laugh at this, he is trying to change his image but sticking to the old philosiphy.

I too would like to be shown how Obama has committed any class warfare or done anything to take away any rich peoples monies.

Funny after all the propaganda controlling education, media and the entertainment industry, the liberals still cant come out and say it. Maybe it's against human nature to sit on your ass and collect a welfare check at the same time punishing people who do something with their lives.

Respectfully, Mr. President, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, if it was a duck in 2008, it is still a duck today.

Had to laugh at this, he is trying to change his image but sticking to the old philosiphy.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

View attachment 18284

Not sure what they are thinking, but they are sure not wanting to use the "wealth redistribution" phrase.

Are there any liberals that know why they are avoiding the word?

I too would like to be shown how Obama has committed any class warfare or done anything to take away any rich peoples monies.

Class warfare is rhetoric. so if you havent seen that, then you dont pay attention to politics and are barred from discussing anything further. As soon as you figure out this one, I will answer the second question. PEACE!

Specifically, what new plan did he have in 2008 to accomplish this wealth redistribution?

Specifically, what new plan did he have in 2008 to accomplish this wealth redistribution?

Now you know Obama won't speak specifically, he has never done it and it is irrelevant that he does, in both instances he is speaking of taking money from the rich through taxes and using it to try to uplift the poor, in 2008 he called wealth redistribution, today he seems afraid of the word.

Class warfare is rhetoric. so if you havent seen that, then you dont pay attention to politics and are barred from discussing anything further. As soon as you figure out this one, I will answer the second question. PEACE!

I know it is but it is fun to watch liberals spin their words and try to hide their transparency.

Well, no. "Class warfare" is not rhetoric. It is a description of when a politician.....or president uses rhetoric like "pay your fair share" to pit one group of people against another. Class warfare is when a politician.......or president actually thinks it is perfectly fine to take money for successful people who have earned it and give it to others out of "fairness" when all they are really doing is buying their votes. That's class warfare. Real, not rhetoric.

See blind boo is needing time to spin it, must be consulting the wealth shifters.

See blind boo is needing time to spin it, must be consulting the wealth shifters.

Spin what. You can't provide any specifics. That said the only specifics he ever gave in 2008 was to let the Bush era tax cuts on the top bracket expire. That's a return to 39% from 36%. 3%. That's the increase.

Now what was his plan to use that increase to "redistribute" it?

Spin what. You can't provide any specifics. That said the only specifics he ever gave in 2008 was to let the Bush era tax cuts on the top bracket expire. That's a return to 39% from 36%. 3%. That's the increase.

Now what was his plan to use that increase to "redistribute" it?

So you won't read the article and accept or gloss over Obama's words, so that is a way to spin. Nice job.

Forum List

Back