I'm Certain that MSN wasn't trying to take a swipe at Romney with this Headline

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Romney's wife hit for staying at home

^Really?...

I don't how you read that, but it could certainly paint a picture of Mittens doin' the Hittens... :thup:

Mentioning CNN being the Outlet for the Attack would have been more Informing.

:)

peace...

Yeah, no spin on that one at all.

Im just amazed that they are so deprived that they have to attack a woman who has been a stay at home mom and has dealt with potentially crippling illness rather than run on Obama and Romney's record. It's not like Romney has been perfect.

Im just amazed that they are so deprived that they have to attack a woman who has been a stay at home mom and has dealt with potentially crippling illness rather than run on Obama and Romney's record. It's not like Romney has been perfect.

They cant... and I mean absolutely cant run on Obama's record.

They cant... and I mean absolutely cant run on Obama's record.

Don't say such a thing, you evil conservative.....(meant as a joke for those who didn't get it):lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I seemed to have stepped in to the middle of a conservative nutter circle jerk. My apologies...please proceed.

See guys, this is where all you Mitt fans get to learn once again that the Media helped pick you one of the worse candidates as they turn on him. The nice thing about Ron Paul was the Media always hated him.

EDIT, I said "Mitt fans" lol, there are no fans, only "ANYONE BUT OBAMA'S! Even if it has to be MITT!" lol.

I couldn't understand you over the bag of cock in your mouth... :thup:

Thanks!

peace...

I am sorry, I do not comprehend "bag of cock". Please explain.

It's what's in your mouth... Like marbles... only different. :thup:

peace...

Why would cocks be in a bag? Why not a box or perhaps even a sack? A sack would seem to me to be more appropriate for holding some cocks.

I am sorry, I do not comprehend "bag of cock". Please explain.

peace...

Why would cocks be in a bag? Why not a box or perhaps even a sack? A sack would seem to me to be more appropriate for holding some cocks.

Wait what's wrong with cock in your mouth, as a liberal I thought you'd enjoy it, not get upset about it.

peace...

Wait what's wrong with cock in your mouth, as a liberal I thought you'd enjoy it, not get upset about it.

Why do you have such an obsession with putting cocks in mouths? Weird how all you cons can't stop talking about it.

Forum List

Back