200 mayors

nobody said they would - like it or not Republicans are going to have to play real soon, or not play at all.

Is that a threat? :20:

Why? Because the commies own the corporate network of brainwashing apparatus?

2vl9ve.jpg

You best find a way to change the Constitution boy.

nope, not even close to a threat.

Republicans had 8 years to come up with a healthcare plan, and didnt so they got Obamacare shoved back up their ass.

their method of dealing with major issues is so successful why not stall through gun control too ?

just hope 200 Mayors doesnt snowball and grow into something that gives Democrats control of both Houses in Congress, and by virtue of THE CONSTITUTION gun control gets passed by Voting , and you get your ass handed to you again.

Why?

Absolutely NOTHING in this nation has changed in 20 years.

If the corporate media has led the people of this nation to believe things have gotten any more dangerous or worse with their propaganda or mind control? Perhaps THAT is where the American people need their reality check, eh? We have an elite ruling class media that is trying to control and push policy on this nation. IT NEEDS TO END!

Mass Shootings Aren't Becoming More Common–and Evidence Contradicts Stereotypes about the Shooters
Here are four common misconceptions about mass homicides and who commits them.
Mass Shootings Aren't Becoming More Common–and Evidence Contradicts Stereotypes about the Shooters | Christopher J. Ferguson

". . . Mass Homicides Are Becoming More Frequent?

Mass homicides get a lot of news coverage which keeps our focus on the frequency of their occurrence. Just how frequent is sometimes muddled by shifting definitions of mass homicide, and confusion with other terms such as active shooter.

But using standard definitions, most data suggest that the prevalence of mass shootings has stayed fairly consistent over the past few decades.. . "

Mass shooting incidents, by year

i dont give 2 shits either way - yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

if The Dems get a POTUS and majority Congress like they did with Obama consider yourself fucked when you could have paid closer attention.

I admire your resolve to shoot yourself in the nuts - KUDOS

So. . . . you are all out of arguments, and you concede that propaganda and tyranny are all you have left?

I seriously doubt that it will work.

I will be struck down, repealed, and will be the end of the DNC forever. I'm not sure they want to destroy their party trying to circumvent the will of the people.

Almost all Democratic wins have been through unaccountable judges overruling the will of the people for as long as I've been around.

nobody said they would - like it or not Republicans are going to have to play real soon, or not play at all.

2vl9ve.jpg

Republicans had 8 years to come up with a healthcare plan, and didnt so they got Obamacare shoved back up their ass.

their method of dealing with major issues is so successful why not stall through gun control too ?

just hope 200 Mayors doesnt snowball and grow into something that gives Democrats control of both Houses in Congress, and by virtue of THE CONSTITUTION gun control gets passed by Voting , and you get your ass handed to you again.

Why?

If the corporate media has led the people of this nation to believe things have gotten any more dangerous or worse with their propaganda or mind control? Perhaps THAT is where the American people need their reality check, eh? We have an elite ruling class media that is trying to control and push policy on this nation. IT NEEDS TO END!

Mass Shootings Aren't Becoming More Common–and Evidence Contradicts Stereotypes about the Shooters
Mass Shootings Aren't Becoming More Common–and Evidence Contradicts Stereotypes about the Shooters | Christopher J. Ferguson

Mass homicides get a lot of news coverage which keeps our focus on the frequency of their occurrence. Just how frequent is sometimes muddled by shifting definitions of mass homicide, and confusion with other terms such as active shooter.

But using standard definitions, most data suggest that the prevalence of mass shootings has stayed fairly consistent over the past few decades.. . "

if The Dems get a POTUS and majority Congress like they did with Obama consider yourself fucked when you could have paid closer attention.

So. . . . you are all out of arguments, and you concede that propaganda and tyranny are all you have left?

It will be struck down, repealed, and will be the end of the DNC forever. I'm not sure they want to destroy their party trying to circumvent the will of the people.

THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE IS STRICTER GUN CONTROL YOU MORON -

JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH.

Poll: Most Republicans support assault weapons ban, despite Trump saying 'no appetite'

AND

eutwwygmpekfgd5gtymg-g.png

Last edited:

2vl9ve.jpg

Why?

It will be struck down, repealed, and will be the end of the DNC forever. I'm not sure they want to destroy their party trying to circumvent the will of the people.

JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH.

Poll: Most Republicans support assault weapons ban, despite Trump saying 'no appetite'

AND

Change the Constitution then.

Why?

JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH.

AND

Change the Constitution then.
Yeah, I agree with that.

I don't believe that poll for an instant. I looked at the methodology, and it seems to me it was skewed toward old, urban, women.

So even if old, conservative, RNC women have a stomach for stricter gun control? Who the hell cares?

The poll obviously wasn't reflective of America. If you looked at the percentage of "GUN OWNERS," you could clearly see that the research had an agenda.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016c-6d89-de87-affd-6dc940b30002
POL1 Do you, or does anyone in your household, own a gun of any kind? Yes 710 36% No 1250 64%

And yet? According to this, 43% of Americans own guns? This leads me to believe they conducted this survey in a way to skew their results? :dunno:

What other factors did they skew? Who the hell knows?

Percentage of households in the United States owning one or more firearms from 1972 to 2018
Gun ownership in the U.S. 1972-2018 | Statista

IOW? The whole premise of the thread is inaccurate and based on a lie.

/thread.

Gun laws protect no one but the criminals.
Just saying, mayors can do whatever they like to protect their cities.

I would say, it is time to put a nail into the Democrats coffin. They incite the violence. They divide this nation. It the Democrat's rhetoric that is problem.

Time to end the Democrat party. Until then there will always be hate.

I would say, it is time to put a nail into the Democrats coffin. They incite the violence. They divide this nation. It the Democrat's rhetoric that is problem.

Exactly. They are the party of slavery and segregation. They've been pushing racism, hate, bigotry, division for decades.

And when it fails will you need another one that will allow you to know criminals do not care about those bills?

FOR YOU AND THE ABOVE DUMBASSES -

I'M A GUN OWNER - aka pro gun

GFY

Hey, I did not write anything about you owning or not owning a firearm and stated when that bill fails how many more do you need before you understand that criminals do not care about the laws you pass?

Did you know your background check would have not prevented Sandy Hook Massacre?

No really because the fact is the mother own the firearms and she was killed during the killing spree...

Did you know the Orlando Nightclub Shooter was on Government watch lists and should have been stopped but the Federal, State and Local Governments failed?

Yes, he was on a list and because of agencies refusing to work together they caused the terrorist act.

So as you write about how you need more laws why not enforce the ones you have already?

Also how will you prevent the next Santa Fe, Texas or Sandy Hook killing spree if the parent own the firearms and the kid take them from the home?

How would your background check and mental health evaluations stop those acts of terror against our society?

How will you prevent straw purchasing?

That is already against the law and yet done daily!

So as you whine about you need more laws, well the fact is you have enough so enforce the ones you have!

Democrats aren't the people calling refugees an "invasion", or who call decry conditions that "no human" could live in, in Baltimore. Trump frequently implies that non-whites are not human - an "infestation" of illegals. This is the very essence of racism and hate. And yet here you are, blaming Democrats for the violence that the SHOOTERS say is inspired by Trump and the policies of the Republican Party.

It's not the Democrats who started a campaign to delegitimize President Obama, that started fomenting racism in America. That was Republican Donald Trump. It isn't the Democrats trying to supress the minority vote. It isn't the Democrats who are accused of multiple instances of cheating minority voters out of their voting rights.

Democrats aren't the people calling refugees an "invasion", or who call decry conditions that "no human" could live in, in Baltimore. Trump frequently implies that non-whites are not human - an "infestation" of illegals. This is the very essence of racism and hate. And yet here you are, blaming Democrats for the violence that the SHOOTERS say is inspired by Trump and the policies of the Republican Party.

It's not the Democrats who started a campaign to delegitimize President Obama, that started fomenting racism in America. That was Republican Donald Trump. It isn't the Democrats trying to supress the minority vote. It isn't the Democrats who are accused of multiple instances of cheating minority voters out of their voting rights.
Then democrats are all liars just like I say. The hordes coming are nothing less than an invasion.

Forum List

Back