200 mayors

What's your point? Trump wants a Bill passed, also.
We have gun control Bills already in place

seriously? you dont get the point of a mass gathering for one particular cause ?

Gather all you want. What particular Bill do you want introduced?
They have overlaid laws one on top of another that are the same.
Which new law do you want that hasn't existed? I'm open on this to
a point.

Last edited:
I'm pro gun - I've said it a million times.

I've also said RW gun owners who continue to be dumbasses are going to step in a pile of gun shit they cant wipe off their shoe.

200 Mayors voicing their constituents wish ain't nothing to ignore when election time rolls around.

but hey, theres a reason RW's are stupid.

I've also said RW gun owners who continue to be dumbasses are going to step in a pile of gun shit they cant wipe off their shoe.

200 Mayors voicing their constituents wish ain't nothing to ignore when election time rolls around.

I've asked a question of you. No response to the question.
Sounds like you just want to throw a bunch of Bills at the wall and see which one will stick?
I thought you had an idea of a good Bill, not just anything, or something already in place, Siete

Seems you would rather just call a group names, Siete

Typical commie bullshit, neither bill would have prevented the shootings they are trying to capitalize on. Just more feel good crap that will add more burdens on the law abiding and won't effect crime on bit.

The point isn’t preventing shootings. They know it won’t. It will however limit the rights of law abiding Americans, which seems to be a constant strategy of the Imperial government.

200 mayors can line up for a blowjob for all I care.

The Second Amendment was included in the Constitution so that "mayors" could not restrict our gun rights.

more than 200?

out of how many mayors currently in office?

I think I read those 200 represent 36 counties ..

I think I read those 200 represent 36 counties ..

36?

How many counties does California have? 58

Massachusetts? 14

New York? 62

Ohio has 88, so those '36 counties' would be less than half if it was only mayors there.

I agree, 200 is a big number.

but not really big enough considering the circumstances to be of interest.

Sounds like you just want to throw a bunch of Bills at the wall and see which one will stick?
I thought you had an idea of a good Bill, not just anything, or something already in place, Siete

allow me time to respond - my phone does ring on occasion.

The House has two (I think) pieces of legislation waiting for Mitch to bring to a vote - he stalls until vacation rolls around then goes on vacation, hence the yelling from the opposition. I suspect he will continue to stall after vacation too. Time will tell.

Neither of those bill would have prevented the two shooting incidents.

It is all a big con, using the victims for political purposes is shameful.

They should all be voted out of office for such terrible politicking.

c582cfc63ffd896b529a10e4360dee21.jpg

Everytown for Gun Safety - Wikipedia

Mayors Leading the Fight

OPINION: The real reason Michael Bloomberg cares about guns

No. They want a win.
They want to make life more difficult for legal gun owners so they can rub it in our faces.

I'm sure the NRA's switchboard and email are blowing up.
That's why Wayne called Trump.
We elected Trump to put an end to this crap and to start getting rid of these ridiculous gun laws.
Trump had one mulligan and he used it on the bump stock.

The House has two (I think) pieces of legislation waiting for Mitch to bring to a vote - he stalls until vacation rolls around then goes on vacation, hence the yelling from the opposition. I suspect he will continue to stall after vacation too. Time will tell.
I asked what new law do YOU want? What law do YOU want that isn't in place now, Siete?
Please....no name calling, I know it's difficult.

You are correct. Two pieces of legislation.

. . . and neither would have prevented the mass shootings.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw on Twitter

‘Why Are We Infringing on People’s Liberties?’: Crenshaw Drops ‘Truth’ Behind House-Passed Gun Control Bill
'Why Are We Infringing on People's Liberties?': Crenshaw Drops 'Truth' Behind House-Passed Gun Control Bill
“What they don’t mean is this: They don’t mean background checks at a gun dealer. […] What they do mean is that you can no longer transfer a gun to a friend. You can no longer let your girlfriend or boyfriend use your weapon if you leave and they’re at home trying to defend themselves. They would be made a felon if they use that weapon. This is a pretty big overreach.”

“Will it do any good?” Crenshaw asked regarding the legislation on background checks, also asking if criminals would have the same “incentive” to “actually comply with this law because it does need to be self-enforced.”

“The other issue is when we see gun violence, where do these criminals get the gun? And they answer, ‘Well, they stole it.’ […] What’s also the case is that all of the tragedies we’ve seen […] none of those would have been prevented by HR 8.”

“If we’re going to infringe on people’s liberties, what are we doing it for?” Crenshaw asked. “If it’s not going to do any good, if it’s not going to actually prevent tragedies, why are we infringing on people’s liberties?”

Forum List

Back