20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

DYFS has already taken them.

And while I agree with ravi that the men should not "get a pass" unfortunately the law says "my body; my choice" The woman had the choice to abort and she did not. The fathers had no choice. She's only 20. Chances are there is more than one dad and she might need a trip to Maury as Zona suggested.

How do you blame the father(s) at ALL for this situation? You have zero idea of the circumstances. you know there are women who get pregnant and tell the men to fuck off don't you? There is no telling what the situation is here, and frankly its sexist just to throw some blame there way when the WOMAN solely chose to leave those kids alone that night.

So, fathers get a pass for running out on their responsiblities but mothers don't.

Awesome.

Your argument is so fucking weak. The father left the kids with their mother. The mother left the kids with each other.

There are plenty of single dads at home where their wives/girlfriends have left them alone with the kids. Stop crying foul when there clearly isn't one. This daft bitch left her children alone to go around and act like a fucking whore. You want to sympathize with her simply because the father did the same thing? Go right ahead, but your point proves nothing. It doesn't change the fact that she left three kids at home to fend for themselves.

If I had my way, the mother would have her vagina sewn shut and her uterus removed, the father would have his dick chopped off, and the kids would be given to someone with some common sense. But in this system, she'll get the kids back and a bonus check from the government for good behavior.

Both parents are poster children for ABORTION.

Again, how do you know? Maybe the father is sitting around somewhere wishing he had his child with him????

You're just a sexist mrs piggie.

So, fathers get a pass for running out on their responsiblities but mothers don't.

Awesome.

Your argument is so fucking weak. The father left the kids with their mother. The mother left the kids with each other.

There are plenty of single dads at home where their wives/girlfriends have left them alone with the kids. Stop crying foul when there clearly isn't one. This daft bitch left her children alone to go around and act like a fucking whore. You want to sympathize with her simply because the father did the same thing? Go right ahead, but your point proves nothing. It doesn't change the fact that she left three kids at home to fend for themselves.

If I had my way, the mother would have her vagina sewn shut and her uterus removed, the father would have his dick chopped off, and the kids would be given to someone with some common sense. But in this system, she'll get the kids back and a bonus check from the government for good behavior.

No, both parents are poster children for birth control and punishment for bad parenting. If we teach people that it's okay to go around acting like whores and fucking everyone in sight without repercussions, we still have whores running around fucking everyone in sight and acting irresponsible. If we teach people to take responsibility for their actions, maybe they'll actually straighten up and become contributing members of society.

Doubtful conhog. And while it takes two to make a baby, she chose to have three of them. One may be an accident; three is on purpose.

And the only reasonable explanation for that is the check. She obviously doesn't love babies.

No, both parents are poster children for birth control and punishment for bad parenting. ..., maybe they'll actually straighten up and become contributing members of society.

Um, yeah, right, after 10,000 years of civilization, no one has ever tried THAT!!!

Again, how do you know? Maybe the father is sitting around somewhere wishing he had his child with him????

Then i am sure he/they will step right up and say "hey don't send my kid into foster care i want them/it"

Think any of them are pounding down the door? I sure as hell doubt it.

MONEY, its about the money. The more you have the bigger the check you will get.

Doubtful conhog. And while it takes two to make a baby, she chose to have three of them. One may be an accident; three is on purpose.

And the only reasonable explanation for that is the check. She obviously doesn't love babies.

$245/mo?

Shit, it must be a helluva lot easier to have kids than I thought.

I agree with you there. I was ONLY saying blaming the father(s) for her leaving her kids home alone is stupid and ridiculous.

Then i am sure he/they will step right up and say "hey don't send my kid into foster care i want them/it"

MONEY, its about the money. The more you have the bigger the check you will get.

I doubt the fathers are getting any money. hell the father could conceivably not even know they are fathers. You don't know , you just want to spout more of your sexist bullshit here.

I doubt the fathers are getting any money. hell the father could conceivably not even know they are fathers. You don't know , you just want to spout more of your sexist bullshit here.

Try reading and try again. Where do i say the fathers are getting any money?

You try reading. You responded to MY post about the fathers by saying it was about the money.

You try reading. You responded to MY post about the fathers by saying it was about the money.

Do try and make an effort to keep up, and do make an effort at reading then try and remember what you are talking about. YOU responded to me in post 102#, i made no mention of fathers other then that both parents are poster children for abortion. YOU brought fathers up.

keep up I said...

The "you" in this situation is a women, the mother, unless men somehow have figured out how to give birth.

And while I agree with ravi that the men should not "get a pass" unfortunately the law says "my body; my choice" The woman had the choice to abort and she did not. The fathers had no choice. She's only 20. Chances are there is more than one dad and she might need a trip to Maury as Zona suggested.

So, are you telling me that in 2010, a 20 year old woman doesn't know what birth control is?
Nope, but I'm sure they know what government checks are

So, are you telling me that in 2010, a 20 year old woman doesn't know what birth control is?
Nope, but I'm sure they know what government checks are

Agreed.

Forum List

Back