20 stupidest quotes from AOC.

Just 20 so far. This girl is one of the stupidest politicians I've ever come across, with the exception of Biden.
Stupid things like saying she's going to send millions of dollars to Texas?

She did send 3 million dollars to Texas.
Both can be true

$4 million now.. What did your company send?
~$5k

Good.....

Just 20 so far. This girl is one of the stupidest politicians I've ever come across, with the exception of Biden.

She did send 3 million dollars to Texas.
Both can be true

$4 million now.. What did your company send?
~$5k

Good.....
How much did she personally send? Like I said, both can be true.

That requires very little mental effort to do, which is laudable as the people of Texas need the help. Meanwhile you ignored post one presentation.
As one should. A litany of out-of-context quotes? I have better things to do with my time. The stuff I hear about her is just ludicrous, like the TX governor blaming their problems on the Green New Deal, despite the fact that it hasn't been passed! It's that kind of stuff that's makes anyone with half a brain wonder what is wrong with these people, the very same ones that are saying there's something wrong with Biden. Look in the mirror, Mr. Abbot.
The quotes were played verbatim in the video. Nobody paraphrased her.
You can hear her say her words.

The stuff I hear about her is just ludicrous, like the TX governor blaming their problems on the Green New Deal, despite the fact that it hasn't been passed!
Which fake news outlet brainwashed your lazy feeble mind into believing that the TX governor blamed their current problems on the Green New Deal?

Got a link?

You're a willful idiot. You really do enjoy being stupid, don't you?

Texas is an example of why republicans follow Trump, they call it stupidly. Yep they blame everything except their own ignorance.

Actually Perry isn't the problem, ERCOT, absurd wind subsidy and Federal insistence for wind power, as shown here from Watts Up With That? :

The Texas Energy Disaster
2 days ago

By Andy May

Excerpt:

I live in Texas and write about climate science and energy, so I get a lot of questions about the recent problems. My wife and I are OK, we have a natural gas powered generator and did not lose power like most people did earlier this week. We also had a broken pipe, but it was outside the house, and I was eventually able to cap it, with the help of a neighbor, after the normal (for me) three trips to the hardware store and two failed attempts.

As usual these days, discussions of natural events quickly devolve into useless political arguments about who or what is to blame. Little thought is put into the technical or scientific issues, instead everything is viewed through the prism of Democrat or Republican political agendas. Ideology trumps common sense. Thus, we have Democrats blaming natural gas shortages and coal downtime and Republicans blaming the wind power collapse. What really happened?

The Chronology

LINK

The snow, ice & zero temps are going away in many places like Texas. We all are grateful for the quick actions of our prepared local governments, maters not at all if they are Republican or Democrat controlled. Among the lazy dumb & corrupt There are public servants who do the job regardless of political party. To them I say thank you.

Just 20 so far.
This girl is one of the stupidest politicians I've ever come across, with the exception of Biden.

You should probably do the 20th stupidest quotes from dumb Donnie or corrupt Lindsey.

wyeho?

I did, now look at me.
man-tumor-half-face-feature.jpg

It's kinda funny how AOC, who claims that her people are being sooo oppressed by the police, but says she cannot even recognize a "cop knock" when she hears it. Three quick sharp raps on the door.

It's also funny that she panicked and was hiding in the bathroom like a paranoid crackhead on a 2 or 3 day binge.

Last edited:
AOC comes out of shithole with 16% participation in the voting process. In other words they don't give a fuck who gets voted in.... and it shows. She annually provides strong competition to Sheila Jackson Lee for "dumbest mother fucker in congress" and a lot of us think the recognition for that should be a public stoning in the streets.... we need our children to participate and teach them what should be done with truly soulless, filthy animals.

Forum List

Back