20% of Trump supporters think freeing the slaves in 1865 was a bad idea

Every day you see reasons to hate the left. Here we go. Wake up, come to this board and I see how the left wing losers are being fed bullshit.

What a bunch of fucking desperate cocksuckers. All of them. They are so embarrassing.

It is actually fucking hilarious. ALL of their attempts are blowing up in their face. All of them.
You should not hate them. They are merely dupes...duped by the media and the establishment.

If one is not very bright and tends to believe that Trump is another Hitler, as the media and establishment has proclaimed, one will likely believe the lies and do something stupid.
If they were just ignorant, then fine. However, in todays world where they have no excuse (especially the losers that post here) due to ALL of the information that they have that outside of the mainstream then I am sorry.

They are WILLFULLY ignorant and they are absolute enemies to this country that they admit they hate. I hate them with every fiber of my being.

They are all such pieces of shit.
They are certainly ignorant, but you must consider what they have endured. If you were told from birth that the right is dangerous, they are Nazis, they want to impose all sorts of tyrannies....you might tend to to believe the propaganda.

This poll is a perfect example of how easy it is for the media to dupe millions of Americans and create division. Time Mag published this story to inflame those on the Left. The Left already believes that Rs and right wingers are CRAZY and DANGEROUS. So, publishing this absurd poll only confirms what they believe...and keeps them hating and voting D.

Every day you see reasons to hate the left. Here we go. Wake up, come to this board and I see how the left wing losers are being fed bullshit.

What a bunch of fucking desperate cocksuckers. All of them. They are so embarrassing.

It is actually fucking hilarious. ALL of their attempts are blowing up in their face. All of them.
You should not hate them. They are merely dupes...duped by the media and the establishment.

If one is not very bright and tends to believe that Trump is another Hitler, as the media and establishment has proclaimed, one will likely believe the lies and do something stupid.
If they were just ignorant, then fine. However, in todays world where they have no excuse (especially the losers that post here) due to ALL of the information that they have that outside of the mainstream then I am sorry.

They are WILLFULLY ignorant and they are absolute enemies to this country that they admit they hate. I hate them with every fiber of my being.

They are certainly ignorant, but you must consider what they have endured. If you were told from birth that the right is dangerous, they are Nazis, they want to impose all sorts of tyrannies....you might tend to to believe the propaganda.

This poll is a perfect example of how easy it is for the media to dupe millions of Americans and create division. Time Mag published this story to inflame those on the Left. The Left already believes that Rs and right wingers are CRAZY and DANGEROUS. So, publishing this absurd poll only confirms what they believe...and keeps them hating and voting D.
Again, they have no excuse when they willfully ignore the facts that contradict their pathetic disposition.

Hate?? Nah; the VIOLENCE is THEIR character flaw; it's Envy 101!! They envy anything anyone else has worked for. Frankly they're just thug Cargo Cultists.

Greg

Again, they have no excuse when they willfully ignore the facts that contradict their pathetic disposition.
We can't expect that all Americans will inform themselves.

I believe the much bigger problem is the constant misinformation and propaganda designed to divide and inflame Americans.

Forum List

Back