20 more missiles just struck American bases in Syria

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This shit's getting out of hand. 20 Missiles just struck 3 US bases in Syria. Some sources in Syria are saying the attack tonight on the US base is devastating by the sounds of it, with a high possibility of numerous American casualties. Pro-Iran forces in Syria warn they may 'respond to more US strikes'."

"
Iran may be about to get hit. Three Strato-tankers just went airborne over Iraq. LIVE UPDATES BELOW . . .

-USAF KC135R 60-0365

-USAF KC135R 62-3533

-USAF KC135T 58-0069

Putting that much air refueling capability into action signifies a big air operation is about to take place. Something big is happening."

***FLASH*** Numerous Stratotankers Just Went Up Over Iraq . . . 20 Missiles Just Struck 3 US Bases in Syria

This shit's getting out of hand. 20 Missiles just struck 3 US bases in Syria. Some sources in Syria are saying the attack tonight on the US base is devastating by the sounds of it, with a high possibility of numerous American casualties. Pro-Iran forces in Syria warn they may 'respond to more US strikes'."

"
Iran may be about to get hit. Three Strato-tankers just went airborne over Iraq. LIVE UPDATES BELOW . . .

-USAF KC135R 60-0365

-USAF KC135R 62-3533

-USAF KC135T 58-0069

Putting that much air refueling capability into action signifies a big air operation is about to take place. Something big is happening."

***FLASH*** Numerous Stratotankers Just Went Up Over Iraq . . . 20 Missiles Just Struck 3 US Bases in Syria
You notice his statement for Canada?

He read off a page he had no preview of and just stammered away like a three year old reading a note from mommy.
You think for a minute Trump would have responded like this?

You notice his statement for Canada?

He read off a page he had no preview of and just stammered away like a three year old reading a note from mommy.
You think for a minute Trump would have responded like this?
Trump isn't president

From what I understand the RAF is conducting airstrikes in Syria (out of RAF Akrotiri, Cyprus) so maybe that's what the tankers are for.
I see a well coordinated attack on the way.............when they least expect it.
Biden needs a ratings boost.

"In August 2022, CNN reported that there are approximately 900 US troops in Syria, with most of them split between the al-Tanf base and Syria's eastern oil fields.[29]"

Al-Tanf (U.S. military base) - Wikipedia
That makes no sense as Syria is allied with Russia and Iran. Why would Americans be there?

Are you aware of how fucked up that Wikipedia thing is?

That makes no sense as Syria is allied with Russia and Iran. Why would Americans be there?

We're guarding the Kurdish oil fields I believe, even if we're not getting any oil from there. Not really sure what the hell's going on over there.

We're guarding the Kurdish oil fields, I think. Not really sure what the hell's going on over there.
US has zero business in Syria. And keep Turkey outta there.

Obama bought ISIS a fleet of Toyota trucks with machine guns mounted on the back. Fuck him!

WITH American taxpayer money. It damn sure wasn't his own!
Obama gave ISIS material support.

Last edited:
US has zero business in Syria. And keep Turkey outta there.

Obama bought ISIS a fleet of Toyota trucks with machine guns mounted on the back. Fuck him!

WITH American taxpayer money. It damn sure wasn't his own!

I normally wouldn't side up with Syria, and I'm sure there are two sides of this story. But here's the other side's take on it, brought to you by none other than the Chinese propaganda network...

US forces continue blatant looting of Syrian oil, ‘exposing gangster nature’ - Global Times

I normally wouldn't side up with Syria, and I'm sure there are two sides of this story. But here's the other side's take on it, brought to you by none other than the Chinese propaganda network...

US forces continue blatant looting of Syrian oil, ‘exposing gangster nature’ - Global Times
Syria needs to be their own sovereign country; US has no business there, but should not support Turkey jumping over their borders.

Obama funded ISIS. He did. They're gone, thanks to Trump cutting that off, and some Russian Spetznatz and Assad's troops and Iranian troops.

Yeah, I probably butchered their country's leader's name.

I studied that thing since 2014. Obama funded ISIS. POS!

Yeah, I know. It's always good to know what your enemy's thinking. The CCP's reporting is aligned with what Turkey is saying, that much of the Syrian oil is going to Iraq. I checked with the US DOE website and it said we aren't importing Syrian oil here. so no idea where it's going.

Yeah, I know. It's always good to know what your enemy's thinking. The CCP's reporting is aligned with what Turkey is saying, that much of the Syrian oil is going to Iraq. I checked with the US DOE website and it said we aren't importing Syrian oil here. so no idea where it's going.
Probably to Russia or CCP. More like Russia.

Probably to Russia or CCP.

The oilfields Assad controls could be shipping it to Russia, I don't know. But no idea where the oil from the eastern fields go to, the one's we're guarding. The Turks and Chinks say it's going to Iraq, which doesn't make much sense. They have their own fields.

Hell, it could be going to fund the Democrat Party, for all we know. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back