$20,000,000,000,000.00 Decit...What is Hillary's Plan to REDUCE it?

if you look carefully at Microsoft 10, ...
Windows 10 sucks.
The response of millions of people is Apple.
You are a very nice person, Independent.

Just wanted to tell you that.
if you look carefully at Microsoft 10, ...
Windows 10 sucks.
The response of millions of people is Apple.
You are a very nice person, Independent.

Just wanted to tell you that.
Just honest with myself which helps to keep me honest with others.

Well, we really taught the North Vietnamese a lesson! Now that they are appropriately contrite, they are on our "most favored nation" trading list, and we are selling them arms!

We bombed North Vietnam so fucking hard their country was looking like a moonscape.

They crawled to the Paris Peace Treaty negotiations, and South Vietnam would still be free today IF THE DEMOCRATS HAD NOT CUT THEIR MILITARY FUNDING like the shit bags that they are.

You dumb bastard. The United States has active duty military troops stationed in 150 countries. What the hell do you think this is...another Roman empire?

Of course, you didn't bother to analyze that date, did you?

For instance, you didn't parse out the guards at our embassies, did you?

You didn't parse out the military aides, instructors, and liaisons, did you?

You didn't parse out the military personnel attending universities, war colleges, or providing guidance and assistance to the educational processes in those countries, did you?

You didn't parse out the military personnel providing humanitarian services to countries ravaged by disasters - both natural and man made, did you?

Simply, you have a mission --- and you won't let any facts get in your way. You ignore reality, you bend the truth, and sometimes, you even outright lie.

Hillary Clinton on the issues

All tried and failed.
No tariffs to diminish the profits gained by leaving America.
Job training but not forcing companies in any way whatever to hire Americans.
Raising taxes on the rich...so they'll leave the US even sooner.

Somebody please explain to me how all of a sudden Directors and CEOs are going to be MOVED by these programs to all of a sudden love Americans and make America prosper.
dude, she can't even define the middle class. I posted that yesterday. it's hilarious. tried and failed politics is clinton. and crying about 1% of the country instead of helping the 99%, that's her focus.

The King of Debt will save the country ... print more money !!!

easy as pie.

Well, we really taught the North Vietnamese a lesson! Now that they are appropriately contrite, they are on our "most favored nation" trading list, and we are selling them arms!

We bombed North Vietnam so fucking hard their country was looking like a moonscape.

They crawled to the Paris Peace Treaty negotiations, and South Vietnam would still be free today IF THE DEMOCRATS HAD NOT CUT THEIR MILITARY FUNDING like the shit bags that they are.

You dumb bastard. The United States has active duty military troops stationed in 150 countries. What the hell do you think this is...another Roman empire?

You didn't parse out the military personnel attending universities, war colleges, or providing guidance and assistance to the educational processes in those countries, did you?

You didn't parse out the military personnel providing humanitarian services to countries ravaged by disasters - both natural and man made, did you?

Simply, you have a mission --- and you won't let any facts get in your way. You ignore reality, you bend the truth, and sometimes, you even outright lie.

Campbell, what Spare is trying to say is that our spending more than the next seven highest spending nations combined on military is a good thing!

Campbell, what Spare is trying to say is that our spending more than the next seven highest spending nations combined on military is a good thing!

When lacking a cogent response, resort to snarkiness in order to get attention.

Speaking of "not reading the link", apparently you missed the part at the bottom where they said that the large number of bases were no longer needed because the cold war with Russia was over, and that some where scheduled to be closed (four, to be exact). As for me, I don't see any particular reason why we need any more army bases in Germany today, than we did in 1938, which was "None". As for housing units and supply depots, I suspect that if we had no personnel in Germany, they would not need housing or supplies, either. See how that works?
Well, I'm certainly glad you're not responsible for making provisioning and placement decisions for DoD. That kind of ignorance will get people killed.

Actually, I get a lot of my inspiration from my cousin, who retired as a full colonel. He has told me for decades that the military structure is such that if there is no war going on, they will do their best to start one. Makes for great promotions, advancement and budgets. Of course, this is no news to me, having seen what the geared up war machine is capable of in the Vietnam era. We reined them in, to a certain extent by taking away the draft. Too bad we have yet to take away their checkbooks.

As for my getting people killed for DoD, I think that you may have me confused with Robert McNamara.

Frankly, I don't believe you .... the fiction about your supposed cousin is so foreign to an experienced military member, and so diverted from reality, it simply is unbelievable.

As for the Vietnam era - you truly don't even realize how many soldiers you got killed, do you? You don't realize the damage done by your irresponsible and ignorant actions, do you? You need to take a serious course on the Vietnam War. Your ignorance is appalling.

The blood is on your hands.
60,000 American soldiers died for no reason

Bullshit .. but, hey, it's your bullshit.

60,000 dead unnecessarily is far from bullshit
Tore this country apart

Well, I'm certainly glad you're not responsible for making provisioning and placement decisions for DoD. That kind of ignorance will get people killed.

Actually, I get a lot of my inspiration from my cousin, who retired as a full colonel. He has told me for decades that the military structure is such that if there is no war going on, they will do their best to start one. Makes for great promotions, advancement and budgets. Of course, this is no news to me, having seen what the geared up war machine is capable of in the Vietnam era. We reined them in, to a certain extent by taking away the draft. Too bad we have yet to take away their checkbooks.

As for my getting people killed for DoD, I think that you may have me confused with Robert McNamara.

Frankly, I don't believe you .... the fiction about your supposed cousin is so foreign to an experienced military member, and so diverted from reality, it simply is unbelievable.

As for the Vietnam era - you truly don't even realize how many soldiers you got killed, do you? You don't realize the damage done by your irresponsible and ignorant actions, do you? You need to take a serious course on the Vietnam War. Your ignorance is appalling.

Tore this country apart

Of course, you're wrong ... but I'm not going to waste my time.

Those people died because of the protesters --- your supposed heroes. But, I'm sure reality is as foreign to you as logical thought.

Public school?

Yes. I attended a publicly funded community college. They taught us the following about deficits:

Revenues (taxes) - expenditures = surplus or deficit

Here are a few examples so that you can benefit from my public schooling:
$5 of revenue - $12 of expenditures = a $7 deficit
$5 of revenue - $4 of expenditures = a $1 surplus
$3,249,000,000,000 of revenues - $3,683,000,000,000 of expenditures = $434,000,000,000 deficit

Skipped school? This is 2nd grade math.

Last edited:
I did quite well before GW and so did most of my friends.
I was able to pay all of my bills without breaking a sweat.

And how many lawn mowers and TVs are you planning to buy in the next 5 years.
Try better.
I'm sure people will be happy to pay more. That argument worked so well for the dems in the 80s

Focus...Hillary's Plan.
You clearly thought we should all vote for Trump because Hillary won't reduce the debt.

In other words, retard, your entire topic was built on a false premise. To wit, Trump will reduce the debt and Clinton won't.

A false premise collapses your argument. Please take a Logic course.

Idiot.

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, National Defense and the Department of Education are the largest expenditures of the national government. Which one is Trump going to cut? If the answer is none of these then he isn't going to reduce the debt by making controversial cuts. That means he is going to raise taxes. Nope. He said he was going to cut taxes. You don't make a smaller deficit by cutting $5,000,000 out of a $4,000,000,000,000 budget. That is totally asinine. To create a surplus higher taxes are necessary or making cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, National Defense or the Department of Education are necessary. This isn't a magic show.

Get a calculator. Please. Don't be a fucking idiot that believes mathematically impossible claims. If Trump is going to be like Reagan then we will have the same results that we had under Reagan.
No wonder you are a clueless fucktard liberal...

Read Trumps plan....

It shows a reduction in revenue. Tax Plan and an increase in magic. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/economy/ I don't see anything about spending cuts. This is Ronald Reagan all over again. Where did you read Trump's plan? or did you read Trump's plan? You are just a Reagan worshiper that loves to get government goodies but hate to pay taxes. If that is the two things that are important to you then you should certainly vote for Trump.

Last edited:
You imply that trump will drop the debt.

How? By more military spending? By building giant walls? By lowering taxes on corporations ? By throwing all illegals into jail?
... by cutting government services.

Get used to it ---- it WILL happen, and it doesn't matter which party takes office.

Lol That is outrageously unlikely. lol I wish you were right.

All tried and failed.

Somebody please explain to me how all of a sudden Directors and CEOs are going to be MOVED by these programs to all of a sudden love Americans and make America prosper.
The deficit isn't 20 trillion. The debt is.

Facts. Doy!

I stand corrected.
It's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG day.
Now please explain how Hillary's plan will reduce or eliminate it.

Debt = bondage.

They nave no plans to pay it down

All tried and failed.

The deficit isn't 20 trillion. The debt is.

Facts. Doy!

I stand corrected.
It's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG day.
Now please explain how Hillary's plan will reduce or eliminate it.

Debt = bondage.

They nave no plans to pay it down

Bondage to the Federal Reserve. Bondage to 8 year old kids that get a savings bond for their birthday.

Tore this country apart

Of course, you're wrong ... but I'm not going to waste my time.

Those people died because of the protesters --- your supposed heroes. But, I'm sure reality is as foreign to you as logical thought.

Pathetic. truly pathetic.

I used to be a Republican...for thirty years. When I finally saw that Republicans stand for tax cuts for the rich and Democrats help ordinary work-a-day Americans I changed. I've never looked back. Two things happen during Republican administrations......tax cuts and more debt:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

That we spend so much is not a good thing but a necessary thing until our allies can adjust their budgets to more equitably share the burden of defending THEIR freedom.

I'm sure people will be happy to pay more. That argument worked so well for the dems in the 80s

Focus...Hillary's Plan.
You clearly thought we should all vote for Trump because Hillary won't reduce the debt.

In other words, retard, your entire topic was built on a false premise. To wit, Trump will reduce the debt and Clinton won't.

A false premise collapses your argument. Please take a Logic course.

Idiot.

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, National Defense and the Department of Education are the largest expenditures of the national government. Which one is Trump going to cut? If the answer is none of these then he isn't going to reduce the debt by making controversial cuts. That means he is going to raise taxes. Nope. He said he was going to cut taxes. You don't make a smaller deficit by cutting $5,000,000 out of a $4,000,000,000,000 budget. That is totally asinine. To create a surplus higher taxes are necessary or making cuts to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, National Defense or the Department of Education are necessary. This isn't a magic show.

Get a calculator. Please. Don't be a fucking idiot that believes mathematically impossible claims. If Trump is going to be like Reagan then we will have the same results that we had under Reagan.
No wonder you are a clueless fucktard liberal...

Read Trumps plan....

It shows a reduction in revenue. Tax Plan and an increase in magic. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/economy/ I don't see anything about spending cuts. This is Ronald Reagan all over again. Where did you read Trump's plan? or did you read Trump's plan? You are just a Reagan worshiper that loves to get government goodies but hate to pay taxes. If that is the two things that are important to you then you should certainly vote for Trump.

You obviously haven't bothered to educate yourself about the campaign, have you?

Trump has consistently proposed to 1) close the Dept of Education, 2) cut back the EPA, 3) restructure Homeland Security, and 4) demand a complete analysis of the impacts of all government regulations, with a goal of a 30% reduction in government spending, and simplifying/eliminating the impact on small businesses.

You can argue with those choices --- but you CAN'T argue that he hasn't proposed spending cuts.

How's Hillary doing on her spending cuts?

I used to be a Republican...for thirty years. When I finally saw that Republicans stand for tax cuts for the rich and Democrats help ordinary work-a-day Americans I changed. I've never looked back. Two things happen during Republican administrations......tax cuts and more debt:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Same old story --- do a Google search -- get a pile of numbers, throw them out there, and pray like hell nobody looks at them.

I'll give you a simple exercise - compare the increase in GDP over 5 years after a tax cut to the national debt. Now, compare the increase in tax revenue in the five years after a tax cut with the loss in tax revenue in any five year period that does NOT include a tax cut.

See? There's a problem with figures ... they mean something. Throwing them out without analyzing them leaves you vulnerable to those who do the analysis.

Forum List

Back