2 things we know about the election in 2016

1. If the democrats can stop another balitmore or Furgason = they should hold the white house....Why? Demographics is not n the republicans favor. They can't win Ohio, Pa, Nev, Co, and Virgina and Florida are really hard to win...The cards will be in their hands more so then even 2008 and 2012!

2. The republican field is even more conservative then 2008, 2012...This doesn't help as most people don't want a extremist,,,If they have to have a extremist they will always vote for infrastructure, science, r&d and the safety net.

John Kasich will win and the democrats will lose. You heard me.
I dont think we know either of those things.
Kasich is an unknown outside of Ohio. While he would probably be a great candidate he hasnt announced.
I seriously think the Democrats are finished as a national party. They will lose the presidency if Clinton gets the nomination. They'll lose if she doesnt. They'll lose more ground in the House and Senate. And they'll blame voter turnout, GOP vote suppression, and redistricting.

• Banned
Kasich is an unknown outside of Ohio. While he would probably be a great candidate he hasnt announced.
I seriously think the Democrats are finished as a national party. They will lose the presidency if Clinton gets the nomination. They'll lose if she doesnt. They'll lose more ground in the House and Senate. And they'll blame voter turnout, GOP vote suppression, and redistricting.

True. I don't want to sound like a arrogant you know what, but i do know Kasich will win.

I have diminished respect for him due to his retreat on obozocare:

John Kasich, the fiercely conservative governor of Ohio, announced Monday that he’s going to expand Medicaid dramatically using federal money — a 180-degree turn from what conservative groups swore their allies in governors’ mansions would do when the Supreme Court gave them an out last year.

That leaves Kasich, who built his political identity arguing for smaller government, at odds with the same movement conservatives who propelled him to victory in Ohio and have eyed him for a presidential run in 2016.

And because of immigration:

Hours before Obama outlined executive action that could grant a reprieve from deportation for millions now in the country illegally, Kasich conceded that his own stance on immigration has “ evolved” because he is “maybe a little smarter now.”

“The country needs healing,” he said. “I wouldn’t ever be one to tell you that I don’t change my mind or that my thinking doesn’t evolve. … I’m also a different guy than I was years ago. This job grows you up.”

He was the only governor during the Republican Governors Association’s conference this week to express openly a willingness to create a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.

All he needs to do now is talk about "common sense" gun control and he's a total NO-GO. I'm sick of RINOs that do not stand on principles.

LOL. OK, and how accurate were your predictions on 2012, Rabid and JD?
The liberals have pissed off a lot of people and they so live in their own little world they don't even know it yet but they will.

That outcome would be just fine with me. However, a Kasich win is an incredibly long shot.

But of every player on the field, I like Kasich the most.

Kasich is an unknown outside of Ohio.

He's known much further than that. He had his own show on Fox News for a while. And he used to sit in for Bill O'Reilly during O-man's absences during combat.

When people see his face, they will be like, "Hey, I remember that guy!"

He's known much further than that. He had his own show on Fox News for a while. And he used to sit in for Bill O'Reilly during O-man's absences during combat.

Wrong
4 hurdles to John Kasich s presidential bid

Kasich was the chairman of the House budget committee. He's the one who sponsored the Balanced Budget Act of 1997. That's a HUGE plus in his favor.

He's the governor of Ohio, a critical swing state.

As governor, he has lowered their chronic unemployment and created a budget surplus.

And he hasn't drank the anti Common Core bongwater.

Wrong
4 hurdles to John Kasich s presidential bid
Like I said, as soon as people see his face, they will start to remember him. His name didn't stick but I am sure his face did. He just needs to be seen.

He also needs to be heard. The man is about the only completely sane and pragmatic candidate.

If he joins the race, I look forward to reading and discussing his issue papers. I would like to see what his foreign policy would be. Domestically, he's all win.

Kasich was the chairman of the House budget committee. He's the one who sponsored the Balanced Budget Act of 1997. That's a HUGE plus in his favor.

As governor, he has lowered their chronic unemployment and created a budget surplus.

I dont doubt he'd be a good candidate and an excellent president. But no one knows who he is.

I dont doubt he'd be a good candidate and an excellent president. But no one knows who he is.
Yep. That's why I said at the outset he's an incredibly long shot. He just doesn't have the slimy pandering demagogic chameleon qualities necessary to succeed in presidential candidacy politics today.

Yep. That's why I said at the outset he's an incredibly long shot. He just doesn't have the slimy pandering demagogic chameleon qualities necessary to succeed in presidential candidacy politics today.
IOW he lacks skill.

1. If the democrats can stop another balitmore or Furgason = they should hold the white house....Why? Demographics is not n the republicans favor. They can't win Ohio, Pa, Nev, Co, and Virgina and Florida are really hard to win...The cards will be in their hands more so then even 2008 and 2012!

2. The republican field is even more conservative then 2008, 2012...This doesn't help as most people don't want a extremist,,,If they have to have a extremist they will always vote for infrastructure, science, r&d and the safety net.
John fukkin' WHO...???
His only shot at success is to run for the state line..!!!!:beer:

214d6ab0f2f30132eb2a005056a9545d.jpg

Forum List

Back