2 suspects arrested in beating of Marine outside McDonald's

Sting the bastards up.
I thought the circumstances shouldn't matter? So what if he was old gay Jewish or a marine.

This is a simple assault and battery.

Plus we don't know the circumstances. Ever meet a marine? Total assholes. Maybe they were just defending themselves.

This wouldn't be the first time a marine tried to fight multiple people at one time

"Ever meet a marine? Total assholes."

Wow man, you really want to stand by that statement ? A bit of a broadbrush don't you think ?

Also, the story so far it looks like it was more than just "simple assault", it appears to have a racial element to the story:

Marquez, 30, said the incident began when he was accosted by a group of teens while he was eating in the back corner of a McDonald’s restaurant.

“And they stopped at my table, and they went around my table in a group. Almost like confronting me,” Marquez told “Fox & Friends.” “And they were asking me about the movement, if I thought black lives matter. And I was ignoring them because they were actually just trying to intimidate me. It just seemed like they just wanted confrontation and I wasn’t going to play along with that. I just wanted to eat my food and leave. And then they started calling me a racist.”

When Marquez left the restaurant, several members of the group attacked him.
I went to a comedy club where 200 Marines were in attendance. After every joke they said hOooRA. Ruined the whole night.

And I'm just making a point. I notice Republicans do seem to want hate crime laws when it's someone they feel needs protection.

I think gay people need protection, not Marines.

But if they knew he was a marine and beat him because of it they all need the book thrown at him.
Aren't the OP and friends saying it is a hate crime against whites? That this was a racist attack on a white guy for being white?
I heard somewhere that the victim was also robbed. That complicates things--won't they claim it was just a fun-time mugging?
If these little snots beat him up for being white and not kissing their BLM asses, they SHOULD be charged with a hate crime. But I heard this a.m. on the news that they will not be. No idea why. And don't fill this thread with moron reasons like Libturds Run The Nation. I've heard it all before. Would like to know the REAL legal reason the DA is not using that charge.

Sting the bastards up.
I thought the circumstances shouldn't matter? So what if he was old gay Jewish or a marine.

Plus we don't know the circumstances. Ever meet a marine? Total assholes. Maybe they were just defending themselves.

This wouldn't be the first time a marine tried to fight multiple people at one time

The marines I know are great people.

WTF do you hang out with ?
The Marines and cops I know are great too. It's the ones you don't know that act like assholes.

You made a blanket statement as support to your stupid point.

I called you on it.

Now you recant ?

Which is it ?

I remember that black guy ran from the cop and the cop killed him. Republicans said we didn't see what happened just before and that maybe the black guy had it coming.

Funny they don't make that argument here.

And they are against hate crimes so so what he was a marine? Would you feel different if he was a gay black muslim?

If we're going to have hate crime laws, then they need to be consistent.

With Obama The Great Divider in the WH, race relations may be at the lowest point ever.

Because you aren't happy with a black liberal in the white house. No other reason. Well relax because Obama didn't do shit for blacks.

Sting the bastards up.

The Marines and cops I know are great too. It's the ones you don't know that act like assholes.

I called you on it.

Now you recant ?

Which is it ?
I can't decide. I've seen Marines act like complete assholes so seeing one get beat up is no surprise. He seems like a pussy Marine. Most Marines wouldn't admit they got stomped. Even if outnumbered.

I remember I was a senior in highschool and dared to fight a marine. He almost choked me out but my brother stopped it. Had there been cell phones back then it would have looked like we tag teamed him but all my brother did was bounce his head off the car so he would stop choking me to death.

The whole time he was yelling SEMPER PHI. LOL. I never messed with a Marine ever again.

Sting the bastards up.

I called you on it.

Now you recant ?

Which is it ?
I can't decide. I've seen Marines act like complete assholes so seeing one get beat up is no surprise. He seems like a pussy Marine. Most Marines wouldn't admit they got stomped. Even if outnumbered.

I remember I was a senior in highschool and dared to fight a marine. He almost choked me out but my brother stopped it. Had there been cell phones back then it would have looked like we tag teamed him but all my brother did was bounce his head off the car so he would stop choking me to death.

The whole time he was yelling SEMPER PHI. LOL. I never messed with a Marine ever again.

:lame2::lame2:

I remember that black guy ran from the cop and the cop killed him. Republicans said we didn't see what happened just before and that maybe the black guy had it coming.

And they are against hate crimes so so what he was a marine? Would you feel different if he was a gay black muslim?

We all know YOU would.

Isn't this the incident in which the attackers surrounded the marine and shouted black lives matter slogans? When he ignored them, the two called him a racist.
Yes but it's not a hate crime.
The racial comments are a good indication it was a hate crime and attacking him from behind shows they were typical chicken shit cowards.
Oh so you like or want hate crime laws now? Or you at least understand what makes a crime a hate crime? That's progress.

Isn't this the incident in which the attackers surrounded the marine and shouted black lives matter slogans? When he ignored them, the two called him a racist.
The racial comments are a good indication it was a hate crime and attacking him from behind shows they were typical chicken shit cowards.
Oh so you like or want hate crime laws now? Or you at least understand what makes a crime a hate crime? That's progress.
No, progress would be if you liberals started living by your own standards.

When did he say he didn't want hate crime laws?

Or are you just talking out of your ass, as usual?

dimocraps are a surgeon's dream, they only have two working parts, their mouth and their asshole. And they're interchangeable

When did he say he didn't want hate crime laws?

Or are you just talking out of your ass, as usual?

dimocraps are a surgeon's dream, they only have two working parts, their mouth and their asshole. And they're interchangeable
In general, you people argue against hate crime laws. Now you don't?

Who the f are you BTW? You speak for him? You know each other? Intimitely? Biblically?

You mean like rubio not being gay while being anti gay?

Or crying that Obama wasn't born in America then vote for Cruz?

Or cry Clinton smoked weed then vote for Gw who did cocaine

If hate crimes are the law of the land, regardless of personal views, then they should be dealt consistently.
The claims are that these black teens attacked the soldier because he was white and did not readily support their cause. If true, then hate crime charges should be filed.

You mean like rubio not being gay while being anti gay?

Or crying that Obama wasn't born in America then vote for Cruz?

Or cry Clinton smoked weed then vote for Gw who did cocaine
No, I mean like you calling for hate crime prosecution of white on black crimes but being against it for black on white crimes.

Even if what you said was true, it makes no difference at what happened at McDonalds. People are responsible for their behavior no matter the circumstance.

Would like to know the REAL legal reason the DA is not using that charge.

The same rationale that caused the voter intimidation charges against the New Black Panther Party to be dropped:

1) In December 2010, the Civil Rights Commission released a report concluding that their investigations had uncovered "numerous specific examples of open hostility and opposition" within the Department of Justice to pursuing cases in which whites were the victims.

2) In testimony before the Civil Rights Commission, Adams [Christian J, former trial attorney for the voting section of the Department of Justice] stated "I was told by voting section management that cases are not going to be brought against black defendants on [behalf] of white victims."[34]

3) Coates' [Christopher, former head of the voting section of the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division who had led the original investigation of the New Black Panther Party.] testimony included accusations similar to those made by Adams, stating, "I had people who told me point-blank that [they] didn't come to the voting rights section to sue African American people."[44] He compared the New Black Panther case to an earlier case from 2006, in which Department of Justice attorneys expressed anger at having to investigate Ike Brown, a black Democratic politician in Noxubee County, Mississippi accused of discriminating against white voters. Coates testified that the Justice Department's administration's decision to drop the Black Panther Case "was intended to send a direct message to people inside and outside the civil rights division. That message is that the filing of voting cases like the Ike Brown and the NBPP cases would not continue in the Obama administration."[45] Coates testified that one of his superiors appointed by the Obama Administration had prohibited him from asking job applicants if they would enforce the voting laws in a race-neutral manner.[46]

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Would like to know the REAL legal reason the DA is not using that charge.

The same rationale that caused the voter intimidation charges against the New Black Panther Party to be dropped:

1) In December 2010, the Civil Rights Commission released a report concluding that their investigations had uncovered "numerous specific examples of open hostility and opposition" within the Department of Justice to pursuing cases in which whites were the victims.

2) In testimony before the Civil Rights Commission, Adams [Christian J, former trial attorney for the voting section of the Department of Justice] stated "I was told by voting section management that cases are not going to be brought against black defendants on [behalf] of white victims."[34]

3) Coates' [Christopher, former head of the voting section of the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division who had led the original investigation of the New Black Panther Party.] testimony included accusations similar to those made by Adams, stating, "I had people who told me point-blank that [they] didn't come to the voting rights section to sue African American people."[44] He compared the New Black Panther case to an earlier case from 2006, in which Department of Justice attorneys expressed anger at having to investigate Ike Brown, a black Democratic politician in Noxubee County, Mississippi accused of discriminating against white voters. Coates testified that the Justice Department's administration's decision to drop the Black Panther Case "was intended to send a direct message to people inside and outside the civil rights division. That message is that the filing of voting cases like the Ike Brown and the NBPP cases would not continue in the Obama administration."[45] Coates testified that one of his superiors appointed by the Obama Administration had prohibited him from asking job applicants if they would enforce the voting laws in a race-neutral manner.[46]

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well, there are silly charges of racism against whites, and then there are actual hate crimes. You'd think DOJ could tell the difference.

Forum List

Back