2 Officer Shot and Killed in Des Moines Iowa Thanks Hillary and BLM

Another pic of Amanda and Jared, years before last summer's "Suicide Squad".

hqdefault.jpg

Exhibits_FBI_DCSniper.jpg

i'm can do this too, even to 1up you with some theme music...

Nice pics, but Amanda has nicer tits....and killed more cops. BTW, your Beltway Snipers took place 14 years ago. Long before BLM whereas Jared and Amanda happened only 2 years ago. Why do you think that's a "1up"?

What makes no sense is linking politic to this case. In fact, linking politics to the deaths of police before any facts are in is irresponsible at least, divisive and destructive at worst.
It's no different than linking Dylann Roof or Micah Johnson to politics. Mentally ill people often tend to latch onto political causes in order to justify their mental condition, their anger and their expression of their intense, disturbed emotional feelings. Both Roof and Johnson latched onto racism, yet we have people here blaming RWers and LWers for their actions.

I agree with you that this is more about mental illness, not politics, but let's also agree that this idea carries across to other mass murderers. Yes, even the San Bernardino killers.

I'm guessing he was pissed at the officers for not siding with him - apparently wanted to file assault and theft charges on the group that took his flag but the officer declined saying he was causing a disturbance simply by having the flag out.

How sad for the OP! Nobody wants to join him in his bullshit trampling on warm corpses.

Take a look at this and think a bit. Try not to hope for a bunch of cop killings between now and January. Conquer your urge, asshole.

View attachment 96401

Thanks a lot Obam....wait. I meant to use the other one that explains why the facts dont match what the right thinks. Let me try again.

Well its dropping despite Obama WANTING more cops killed and doing everything he can to make sure of it. He wants it so bad....Soooooooo baaaaaad

I'm guessing he was pissed at the officers for not siding with him - apparently wanted to file assault and theft charges on the group that took his flag but the officer declined saying he was causing a disturbance simply by having the flag out.
Possible. Irrational people rarely think rationally, so Greene could have thought any crazy thought to justify his actions. Obviously his past record indicates a violent, disturbed individual.

How sad for the OP! Nobody wants to join him in his bullshit trampling on warm corpses.

Take a look at this and think a bit. Try not to hope for a bunch of cop killings between now and January. Conquer your urge, asshole.

View attachment 96401

Thanks a lot Obam....wait. I meant to use the other one that explains why the facts dont match what the right thinks. Let me try again.

Well its dropping despite Obama WANTING more cops killed and doing everything he can to make sure of it. He wants it so bad....Soooooooo baaaaaad
What a mumbling rant> Do the other patients appreciate your enthusiasm? BTW have you seen the latest on the perp's capture?

View attachment 96401

What a mumbling rant> Do the other patients appreciate your enthusiasm? BTW have you seen the latest on the perp's capture?

Thanks Obama and BLM for cop shootings to be down this year. Thanks a lot. :banana:

Can we get the thread title changed to 2 officers shot and killed in Des Moines, Iowa by a Trump supporting racist?

There is a war on our law enforcement personnel, and no one wants to admitted it!

Breaking news that thei police officers were ambushed and killed in Des Moines Iowa. Thanks BLM, liberal media and Clinton campaign that pushed BLM like it is a legitimate group, and not the terrorist group it really is.
Two metro officers shot and killed in ambush-style attacks

you fail rube!
the shooter was a right wing cracka
the police had a run in with that mutant a week ago
Scott Michael Greene, of Urbandale, was asked to leave the game after he waved a Confederate flag during the national anthem and people complained it was offensive, McCarty said. "He said he was invoking his First Amendment rights, and we were trampling on them," McCarty said.

Breaking news that thei police officers were ambushed and killed in Des Moines Iowa. Thanks BLM, liberal media and Clinton campaign that pushed BLM like it is a legitimate group, and not the terrorist group it really is.
Two metro officers shot and killed in ambush-style attacks

you fail rube!
Scott Michael Greene, of Urbandale, was asked to leave the game after he waved a Confederate flag during the national anthem and people complained it was offensive, McCarty said. "He said he was invoking his First Amendment rights, and we were trampling on them," McCarty said.
Defending freedom of speech is a right wing issue?

you fail rube!
Nice racist rant. With people like you, I'm sure racism can be kept alive for another generation. Heck, with Hillary's help, maybe two or three generations.

Forum List

Back