2% of Counties in US Have 51% of Murders

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I wonder what those counties have in common?

But that’s not the only mystery: “When you look at individual counties with a high number of murders, you find large areas with few murders. Take Los Angeles County, with 526 murders in 2014, the most of any county in the US. The county has virtually no murders in the northwestern part of the county. There was only one murder each in Beverly Hills, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Clearly, different parts of the county face very different risks of murder.”

Strange. Mighty strange. I don't get it. All the murders happen where Black Lives Matter and Democrats rule.

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders.

There are several common factors in those counties with high murder rates. However it is entirely racist to point them out...thanks to the idiocy that is leftism.

Let me guess...

Without even reading the article...

Counties with big cities, containing large numbers of feral Blacks...

It's evil racist white people using sniper rifles and drones against hapless innocent minorities.

Let me guess...

It was the goal of the US Government under dimocrap FILTH to make large portions of Male Blacks into feral creatures.

They designed Welfare to exclude any household with a male in it

You'd think with being able to get that many people out protesting they could start cleaning up their own communities.
upload_2017-4-27_8-9-50.png

There are several common factors in those counties with high murder rates. However it is entirely racist to point them out...thanks to the idiocy that is leftism.
The LIBs will cling to their denials about the negro communities until the negroes has essentially self-exterminated themselves using baby murder 'health clinics' and drug overdoses and endemic negro on negro murder.

The LIBs will cling to their denials about the negro communities until the negroes has essentially self-exterminated themselves using baby murder 'health clinics' and drug overdoses and endemic negro on negro murder.

Not a chance in Hell. They breed like rabbits.

Let me guess...

It was the goal of the US Government under dimocrap FILTH to make large portions of Male Blacks into feral creatures.

They designed Welfare to exclude any household with a male in it

And the Democrats also kicked open the doors to unrestricted immigration and encouraged massive illegal immigration to make sure the Civil Rights Act was rendered completely useless as a practical matter and their own black and hispanic politicians, like Charles Rangel and the Congressional Black Caucus lobbied for racist quota systems to make sure Affirmative Action was a total failure and kept them stupid and unable to get genuinely equal educations based on merit and achievement; the Democratic Party would lose 80% of its current base without promoting violent racism, hood rats, and barrio slums, so there is zero chance they want to change and improve anything. They fight it at every turn.

Last edited:

But that’s not the only mystery: “When you look at individual counties with a high number of murders, you find large areas with few murders. Take Los Angeles County, with 526 murders in 2014, the most of any county in the US. The county has virtually no murders in the northwestern part of the county. There was only one murder each in Beverly Hills, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Clearly, different parts of the county face very different risks of murder.”

Strange. Mighty strange. I don't get it. All the murders happen where Black Lives Matter and Democrats rule.

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders.
This study is useful to debunk a myth because many people in the world think the United States have a high crime rate (all 50 states I mean) :)
Clearly they're wrong ;)

This study is useful to debunk a myth because many people in the world think the United States have a high crime rate (all 50 states I mean) :)
Clearly they're wrong ;)

Yes. It's merely propaganda. A 'free press' isn't the same as an honest press here; there are no consequences here to journalists for lying and distorting reality, or for university and school teachers either.

Clearly they're wrong ;)

The top 5 states with the highest murder rates as of 2015 were Louisiana, Mississippi, Maryland, Missouri, South Carolina.

that would be a 4 to 1 win! for the Red States lol.

Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

That's has always made me laugh about "profiling". If the BOLO says black male, black males will be detain. You're not going to arrest a white meth head for a crime a black man perpetrated.

High population?

Not a chance in Hell. They breed like rabbits.

Stupidity is bred it is taught by the dangerous far left religious beliefs..

High population?
High population areas of LA county have no murders, despite LA county being the top murder county. Guess again.

High population?

Yes we understand you drones are ok with murder unless a republican is in charge!

After all Obama did away with due process!

Forum List

Back