2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

vxov9s.jpg

Isn't that where the cops were shot? Yes.

Aren't the knuckle-draggers on the Right trying to blame the protestors? Yes.

I've proven that there were only 30 out of 100,000 who were chanting "Kill the Cops".

And even if it were more, it doesn't matter. Free speech. Personal responsibility for the murderer. Butthurt for the wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif

Well if you say in a protest "what do we want, dead cops, when do we want them, NOW", and then two cops are ambushed and shot dead by a black man who had issues to begin with, and then it only took one of the messages being given or shouted high upon the roof tops by these protestors in these kinds of ways to settle in, well what do you thing the combination is going to bring as end result ?, What it did was finally add to or set a person off along with all the other problems in which he or she may have been already experiencing in life. I'd say that the protestors have a serious problem in all of this now..

I mean what part of this don't people know or understand in life, and that is that YOU CAN'T YELL FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER, where as afterwards people lose their lives in or just outside of the theater all because of such a thing and/or even because of a prank that was being played out in the theater when FIRE was yelled out if be the example of a case.
The guy was in Baltimore. How is he going to hear 30 dopes on a side street in NYC chanting?

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater only because of the potential harm in a stampede of people. The analogy fails.

It's the precedence being set, not necessarily the "words." It's an attitude towards the police/authority that is being encouraged.

I would like to know, what would some of you liberals have the police do when a giant 300-pound man starts tensing up and giving the police a problem when they are trying to put handcuffs on him? I don't want to hear your deflections either.
Use their non-lethal training.
Umm they did, I mean they just didn't walk up and shoot him for doing wrong did they ?
I realize from your posts that you're confused, but Eric Garner wasn't shot.

Well if you say in a protest "what do we want, dead cops, when do we want them, NOW", and then two cops are ambushed and shot dead by a black man who had issues to begin with, and then it only took one of the messages being given or shouted high upon the roof tops by these protestors in these kinds of ways to settle in, well what do you thing the combination is going to bring as end result ?, What it did was finally add to or set a person off along with all the other problems in which he or she may have been already experiencing in life. I'd say that the protestors have a serious problem in all of this now..

I mean what part of this don't people know or understand in life, and that is that YOU CAN'T YELL FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER, where as afterwards people lose their lives in or just outside of the theater all because of such a thing and/or even because of a prank that was being played out in the theater when FIRE was yelled out if be the example of a case.
The guy was in Baltimore. How is he going to hear 30 dopes on a side street in NYC chanting?

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater only because of the potential harm in a stampede of people. The analogy fails.

It's the precedence being set, not necessarily the "words." It's an attitude towards the police/authority that is being encouraged.

I would like to know, what would some of you liberals have the police do when a giant 300-pound man starts tensing up and giving the police a problem when they are trying to put handcuffs on him? I don't want to hear your deflections either.
Umm they did, I mean they just didn't walk up and shoot him for doing wrong did they ?
I never said that he was, so what are you talking about ? I believe if anyone is confused here it is you, and maybe you need a course in reading comprehension, because your not very good at analyzing or interpreting peoples words correctly here at all.

I never said that he was, so what are you talking about ? I believe if anyone is confused here it is you, and maybe you need a course in reading comprehension, because your not very good at analyzing or interpreting peoples words correctly here at all.
Must be your convoluted writing style.

If they used non-lethal force he would still be alive.

Such as? Give us some examples of the non-lethal force you are referring to please. :)

It's one or the other - are the protestors and Sarah Barracuda both to blame, or are they both not to blame?
The two don't go together, because Sarah Palin never called for anyone to die in her words spoken during an interview or speech she has given, and if by chance she did in which I don't know about, then yes a few dots maybe added pertaining to possible flame stoking. No one should call for any harm to come to anyone when politicking or campaigning etc. and I mean what so ever.
I don't need Sarah Palin to tell me that those are gun targets.

They were used as election targets and Palin never said she want Giffords shot. Sharpton's group did.

It's one or the other - are the protestors and Sarah Barracuda both to blame, or are they both not to blame?
The two don't go together, because Sarah Palin never called for anyone to die in her words spoken during an interview or speech she has given, and if by chance she did in which I don't know about, then yes a few dots maybe added pertaining to possible flame stoking. No one should call for any harm to come to anyone when politicking or campaigning etc. and I mean what so ever.
I don't need Sarah Palin to tell me that those are gun targets.

They were used as election targets and Palin never said she want Giffords shot. Sharpton's group did.

Some liberals are a little bit wacky I think. Maybe it's because they smoke too much weed or something. :razz:

Such as? Give us some examples of the non-lethal force you are referring to please. :)
Taser. Baton. Pepper Spray. Approved holds and takedowns.

The fact that there were 5 officers there and one very fat, out of shape citizen.

The fact that there were 5 officers there and one very fat, out of shape citizen.

You don't think a baton or a taser or pepper spray (in this particular man's case, being asthmatic) could be fatal as well?

The bottom line here is it was accident and not done out of racism or hatred. Perhaps the police get a little "twitchy" at times, but who wouldn't when having to deal with the criminal element of society every day?

Did you know that Taser's are lethal, and so are Batons and/or Approved holds and/or some Take downs in rare instances ? It all just depends on the health of the person being dealt with, and how each of these methods work or affect the individual that is being arrested. People have had heart attacks just from the stress alone of being addressed by an officer(s), and some take downs can result in death if not extremely careful with any individual who has a super fast heart rate all of a sudden. Officers don't have time to ask a person is your health good, and so we hope it is because we are fixing to have to arrest you, and if you resist and for some reason die on us, then know that we don't mean any harm to you, so please don't harm yourself in the event of your arrest right ?

Did you know that Taser's are lethal, and so are Batons and/or Approved holds and/or some Take downs in rare instances ? It all just depends on the health of the person being dealt with, and how each of these methods work or affect the individual that is being arrested. People have had heart attacks just from the stress alone of being addressed by an officer(s), and some take downs can result in death if not extremely careful with any individual who has a super fast heart rate all of a sudden. Officers don't have time to ask a person is your health good, and so we hope it is because we are fixing to have to arrest you, and if you resist and for some reason die on us, then know that we don't mean any harm to you, so please don't harm yourself in the event of your arrest right ?

Absolutely. Almost any method used to take a person down has the potential of causing injury or death. A person could even bump his or her head on the ground! That is why you should not fight with the police but wait until your day in court. That is one reason WHY we have courts, so that you can take up grievances in a civilized manner instead of getting into a street brawl.

Forum List

Back