2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

If anybody is pissed the cops weren't white it's the mob of protesters that were demanding dead cops.
30 people out of 100,000 is a mob?
4i6Ckte.gif

Are you serious? You showed a picture from one city . . . :rolleyes-41:
Yes. New York City.

New York City???!!!! :eek-52:

So what? :lol:
Isn't that where the cops were shot? Yes.

Aren't the knuckle-draggers on the Right trying to blame the protestors? Yes.

I've proven that there were only 30 out of 100,000 who were chanting "Kill the Cops".

And even if it were more, it doesn't matter. Free speech. Personal responsibility for the murderer. Butthurt for the wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif

So what? The point is that your thread proves N-O-T-H-I-N-G. :)

Also, the point is, not that the it's the "fault" of anyone but the person who did the shooting. However, there are plenty of people fanning the flames when they could easily tell CRIMINALS that if they are going to break the law and fight with the authorities over it, then . . . :dunno: who really cares?

Mmmm. Yeah, there are plenty of GOOD examples of police brutality. Problem is, NONE of these recent episodes are very good examples of such. It's only became the left WANTS to bring race into it. They don't bring up examples of police brutality on white people, do they? Interesting, right? :D

Now THIS below is assault by a police officer and it is CLEAR. It's clear that this "police brutality" stuff is faux outrage on the part of the leftists.

If anybody is pissed the cops weren't white it's the mob of protesters that were demanding dead cops.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes. New York City.

I've proven that there were only 30 out of 100,000 who were chanting "Kill the Cops".

And even if it were more, it doesn't matter. Free speech. Personal responsibility for the murderer. Butthurt for the wingnuts.
4i6Ckte.gif

10406936_10152688724895914_7306191562521299228_n.jpg

Riddle me this.

If Brown had been white...................the businesses burned to the ground would have never been touched.

If Brown had been white...................there wouldn't be a call around the nation to kill cops and kill RACIST CRACKERS........................

If Brown had been white...............Obama wouldn't have said a word about Brown's death............

If Brown had been white..............Sharpton wouldn't have been in Fergison fanning the flames.........

If Brown had been white.............there would have been no looting.......................

If Brown had been white...........the Police officers in NYC would be alive today.....................

The RACE baiters in this country are the President, Sharpton, Jessie Jackson's............and their liberal media to PROMOTE RACIAL HATE in this country.

No other definitions can apply as had this been the deaths of white people, whether justified or not.............NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED..............

And here on this board, the leftist DEFEND the acts of a OXYGEN THIEF who ASSASSINATED to police officers doing nothing more than sitting in their Police Car. Their are dirty cops in this country. No one denies that. Yet the moment anything even close to an incident happens to a BLACK MAN the MOBS FORM, the POLITICAL JACK ASSES YELL AND SCREAM..............and the whole things turns to violence in chaos.....................

When it happens to a White person...........notta.............The problem in this country isn't the whites. It isn't the police..............it is the black mobs who use any situation to burn and loot..........and create the VICTIM status of THEIR OWN CREATION.

If one, then the other.

Either people are influenced or they are responsible for their own actions.

Which is it?
I said liberals can't think. The two aren't nearly the same, people that can think just laugh at you.
If you have no defense I understand.
I said liberals can't think and you couldn't answer my challenge, blaming me instead.

"So thousands of protesters over numerous weeks, chanting all kinds of anti-police rhetoric with supporting (and encouraging) lip service from elected officials all the way up to the top job = some poster of Sarah Palin that had nothing to do with what happened to Giffords?

Liberals can't think."

I hope that POS De Blasio isn't allowed to go to the funeral.

Two NYPD cops shot one fatally in Brooklyn sources - NY Daily News

I believe the wishes of the family should come first before politics or using funerals for show, either way.

If the family feels better and honored for anyone to pay respects who wants to come, including the Mayor,
the family should not be pressured either way. The police, mayor and politicians should
respect the wishes of the family, and not put political pressure on them to accept or reject at a time they are most vulnerable.

My God, they are going through enough with the shock pain and grief, without the media circus and politics added on.
Have mercy on these people, and please stop with any negativity toward anyone at their time they need positive support to heal. Forgiving positive and uplifting thoughts and energy is what will help the family. Take the rest and put it someplace else, they deserve the most positive healing environment and do not deserve to be pawned for politics. If they want that, that's fine.
But please help the families and communities, and don't exploit or politicize the pain and suffering further. For humanity sake!

Hope you retards that hate the police are happy.

No, I hope all are made humble so we might join hearts and grieve together. And quit the retributive projections back and forth.
The point of Shakespearean tragedy is to learn to quit repeating the same drama:
"See what a scourge is laid upon your hate, that heaven finds means to kill your joys."

This is what happens when we have weak pathetic leadership in this nation.. Period!

Here is a quote I found online that said it all.
Heartbreaking and Sad but I applaud the direct honesty hitting the mark:

Katie Pavlich @KatiePavlich said:
"Cowards like DeBlasio, Sharpton, Holder & Obama stoke bogus racial flames w/ gasoline & then run away & cry politics when real sh*t happens"

I believe the wishes of the family should come first before politics or using funerals for show, either way.

If the family feels better and honored for anyone to pay respects who wants to come, including the Mayor,
the family should not be pressured either way. The police, mayor and politicians should
respect the wishes of the family, and not put political pressure on them to accept or reject at a time they are most vulnerable.

My God, they are going through enough with the shock pain and grief, without the media circus and politics added on.
Have mercy on these people, and please stop with any negativity toward anyone at their time they need positive support to heal. Forgiving positive and uplifting thoughts and energy is what will help the family. Take the rest and put it someplace else, they deserve the most positive healing environment and do not deserve to be pawned for politics. If they want that, that's fine.
But please help the families and communities, and don't exploit or politicize the pain and suffering further. For humanity sake!
The family hasn't said they don't want the Mayor there.

Try to keep up.

Try to keep up.

My statement was in general. Mainly about police or others trying to politicize whether the Mayor should go or not.
I am not going to play politics but support the family either way.

Where I am with my healing over these issues,
other people need to catch up with me, I'm far beyond this political rhetoric
that everyone else seems to be caught in. I don't go there, sorry.

It's one or the other - are the protestors and Sarah Barracuda both to blame, or are they both not to blame?

As with 9/11, the one thing we can all say is
that NONE of us did enough to stop the killing because it happened.

Had ANY of us done enough to prevent it, it would not have occurred.
You can safely say we ALL FAILED to prevent the violence. That is true regardless!
I share in responsibility because I didn't "do enough" to stop it from happening either.

That is the one thing that no one can argue with. Nobody on the planet did enough to prevent it.
How can you argue with that?

All of us can always do more to reduce our share of the bullying, abuse, hatred and division around us that fuels or leads to violence. it is all around us, so we can each do our part
with the issues we have some influence in. Collectively we can reduce and alleviate conflict,
and the heated emotions that otherwise erupt if these conflicts are not remediated.

When we share in grief and compassion equally, it brings out our
common sense of humanity, society and responsibility we have towards one another.
So that has better chance at succeeding in working toward solutions
than nitpicking over placing projecting or denying blame. Where we share
equally, we can work together most effectively to change and make a difference.

Try to keep up.

It's not yet known if the officers themselves signed the petition to not have de Blasio come to their funerals. If they signed it then the commie fuck should stay home.

Try to keep up.

It's not yet known if the officers themselves signed the petition to not have de Blasio come to their funerals. If they signed it then the commie fuck should stay home.

I think it is truly brave of them to make such a touching statement.
I still hope the families, officers and officials can work things out well in advance.
And not wait for another person to get shot to face these issues in times of grief and duress.

The statement should be used to push for a resolution, as absolutely necessary to stop inciteful division,
not further politicize or blame the lack thereof.

Further division merely endangers civil servants and public faith even more.
The point should be to RESTORE good faith relations and fix these horrible problems skirted and skewed by politics.

My hats off to all officers and families, and all people going through this;
may all people have full support needed to rise above politics and join together in unified solutions
that will strengthen our cities and communities, and collectively the nation and the world as we work these out.

My prayers especially to all who are grieving losses this Christmas Season
and may the blessings of love and healing grace in the New Year bring greater peace and strength to carry through.

4i6Ckte.gif

Yes. New York City.

4i6Ckte.gif

Well if you say in a protest "what do we want, dead cops, when do we want them, NOW", and then two cops are ambushed and shot dead by a black man who had issues to begin with, and then it only took one of the messages being given or shouted high upon the roof tops by these protestors in these kinds of ways to settle in, well what do you thing the combination is going to bring as end result ?, What it did was finally add to or set a person off along with all the other problems in which he or she may have been already experiencing in life. I'd say that the protestors have a serious problem in all of this now..

I mean what part of this don't people know or understand in life, and that is that YOU CAN'T YELL FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER, where as afterwards people lose their lives in or just outside of the theater all because of such a thing and/or even because of a prank that was being played out in the theater when FIRE was yelled out if be the example of a case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back