Professor: some white people may have to die to solve racism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PROFESSOR: “SOME WHITE PEOPLE MAY HAVE TO DIE” TO SOLVE RACISM
Blacks may need to 'kill white people in self-defense'
A Texas A&M professor says that “some white people may have to die” in order to solve racism and bring about true equality.

Professor Tommy Curry expressed his frustration during a podcast that the movie Django Unchained made killing white people look fun, when in reality it should be part of a serious discussion.

Curry referenced black civil rights leader Robert F. Williams and slave rebellion leader Nat Turner because they “thought about killing white people as self-defense” and this “tradition” is still very “relevant.”

========================================================================

Imagine the liberal idiots who go around preaching white privilege willing to give up their white ancestry for those who are willing to let them die lmao. This Country is so screwed up because of the Engineered plan to do it and the leftist idiots to fkn stupid to see it all. Oh but they will and they will all eat themselves alive.

After all KILL THOSE WHITE BABIES, KILL THOSE WHITE CRACKERS and we have such pathetic IDIOT LIBERALS who are beyond any hope.

Black Panthers - Obama Protects Those Who Promote Killing Whites and Their Babies

PROFESSOR: “SOME WHITE PEOPLE MAY HAVE TO DIE” TO SOLVE RACISM
Blacks may need to 'kill white people in self-defense'
A Texas A&M professor says that “some white people may have to die” in order to solve racism and bring about true equality.

Professor Tommy Curry expressed his frustration during a podcast that the movie Django Unchained made killing white people look fun, when in reality it should be part of a serious discussion.

Curry referenced black civil rights leader Robert F. Williams and slave rebellion leader Nat Turner because they “thought about killing white people as self-defense” and this “tradition” is still very “relevant.”

========================================================================

Imagine the liberal idiots who go around preaching white privilege willing to give up their white ancestry for those who are willing to let them die lmao. This Country is so screwed up because of the Engineered plan to do it and the leftist idiots to fkn stupid to see it all. Oh but they will and they will all eat themselves alive.

After all KILL THOSE WHITE BABIES, KILL THOSE WHITE CRACKERS and we have such pathetic IDIOT LIBERALS who are beyond any hope.

Black Panthers - Obama Protects Those Who Promote Killing Whites and Their Babies

I volunteer Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasamansnitch, and other liberal white people who can be sacrificed for the betterment of mankind. Jake, and any other liberal should step right up also. Soon when there are no more liberals, then all racists, sexists and other Cancers of the world will be gone..

I hope he was joking otherwise this man is not mentally ok...I mean saying something like that against someone else just because of his skin.... :cuckoo:
It's really sad seeing all this hate based on ethnicity in modern times...:sad:

And the part he really missed is that no white people are saying that black folks can't have guns in their defense of 2nd amendment rights.

I'm having a hard time parsing his "modern" argument, and his implication that whites are behind this implied prevention of blacks defending themselves. Unless he's arguing for black /criminals/ to have guns? In which case, he should be in the R camp frankly, because the R's argue that criminals will get guns no matter what so the gun ban shit is pointless.

EDIT - and yes, I did get his argument that folks claim "black violence" whenever there's a case of "white" people attacking/defending themselves from a black person - and the historical context of such required violence in the past (because whites abused.) However, I sense a lot of BLM and that it's all racist - when it's actually not. See black pulls gun and gets shot by white police officer...

Forum List

Back