1993 - President Clinton fires FBI director Bill Sessions. Media yawned.

William Sessions was fired for Ethics Violations, he was stealing from the Federal Governmentand the Attorney General under President Bush 1 filed the complaint and recommended to Bill Clinton to fire the FBI Director and replace him. Which Bill Clinton did.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

Bill Clinton nor his campaign team were under investigation by the FBI when the FBI Dir was fired.

This administration, in all that they do, is as crooked and corrupt as they have ever come in my lifetime... and that includes Nixon, when I was still in school.

No, the past two admins have been the most abhorrent stains this country has ever witnessed.
I honestly do not see how anyone, with their eyes wide opened can even say or think that, and not expected to be laughed at....?

In just 4 months, every protocol, every rule of ethics, every standard of honesty and openness in every area our govt has put in and expected of the President of the United States, under President Trump has been broken...ignored, spit on, destroyed.

LordBrownTrout knows very well that President Obama is spiffy clean, ethical, worked hard for the working class. The right no lingers thinks. Instead, they just go straight to their knee jerk defense.

110 days or so and everything we've seen points to trump being the most corrupt president in our history.

I don't believe he can keep this up - not even for one year. His screaming at people, screaming at the TV leads me to suspect he will lose control long before his four years are up.

He can't fire everyone.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
There was a thread when he first began, of how long do posters believe he would stay in office.... I picked 42 months, because that is how long the antichrist ruled before he was suppose to be kicked out by the courts....according to prophesy! :D

(yes, I know you don't believe in any of that, but I stand by my 42 months, I think your 1 year guess of him being gone is too short)

The director was convicted of ethics violations.

LOL go ahead explain Comey giving Hillary a total pass.
According to your messiah, the reason he fired Comey --- or at least the first of what I am sure will be a myriad of reasons --- was for his poor treatment of Hillary.

Awe you have a sour puss face, the Obama era ended, Hillary lost, Dem's have no power in congress, Trump spanks you almost daily, it really does suck to be a liberal in these times. :itsok:
Then why are you and your ilk the ones that are constantly whining 24/7?

After all, you are winning!!!

You are winning!!! LOL.

The only thing I do 24/7 is rub salt in the left's wounds, God that's enjoyable. :eusa_dance:

According to your messiah, the reason he fired Comey --- or at least the first of what I am sure will be a myriad of reasons --- was for his poor treatment of Hillary.

Awe you have a sour puss face, the Obama era ended, Hillary lost, Dem's have no power in congress, Trump spanks you almost daily, it really does suck to be a liberal in these times. :itsok:

You are winning!!! LOL.

The only thing I do 24/7 is rub salt in the left's wounds, God that's enjoyable. :eusa_dance:
Well, if you think that is what you are doing and it makes you feel good, then I pity you and your pathetic little life.

You are winning!!! LOL.

Well, if you think that is what you are doing and it makes you feel good, then I pity you and your pathetic little life.

I have made no secret about the fact that I hate liberals and wish ill will upon them. The left must be destroyed for the good of the country.

The thing of it is that most FBI directors gracefully resign when a new administration takes over. Apparently Comey thought he could bluff the new Sheriff in town and found himself with a ticket to ride. Drain the swamp.

what was Hillary convicted of?

The American people convicted her of being a lying untrustworthy hack, her sentence was rejection. What is the old hag doing these days while President Trump is commander in chief?

not good enough, the 'American people' don't fire FBI chiefs at will, only their representatives in government can when done under established laws

go back to your compound

[
Are you Rumpbots still claiming "three million illegals voted"? :popcorn:

More like 10 million. And that is due to obozo giving an interview a day before the election where he told the illegals they can vote!!! "When you vote - You're a citizen". That's what he said.

Yes and I will go one step further, I suspect Trump is the one being blackmailed but as Trump so kindly said in his tweets, "no evidence". No evidence does not mean innocence. You have "no evidence" which is true, and many get away with crimes due to "no evidence".

That's how it should be, you fool. "Innocent until proven guilty".

Funny I remember Clinton's Presidency very well, but I don't remember that event at all. I guess the media wasn't crapping it's pants 24/7 about it.
LBJ had decided to fire J Edgar Hoover until it was leaked to the Washington Post, who reported it. LBJ, a meglomaniacal, self absorbed narcissist given to being extremely vindictive, then reappointed Hoover for life and sent a message (not dissimilar from a tweet) to the Washington Post Editor rubbing his face in it. I see a lot of LBJ in this president. Including no basic political philosophy that is consistent.
J Edgar was a sick fuck hisseph.

William Sessions was fired for Ethics Violations, he was stealing from the Federal Governmentand the Attorney General under President Bush 1 filed the complaint and recommended to Bill Clinton to fire the FBI Director and replace him. Which Bill Clinton did.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

Bill Clinton nor his campaign team were under investigation by the FBI when the FBI Dir was fired.

This administration, in all that they do, is as crooked and corrupt as they have ever come in my lifetime... and that includes Nixon, when I was still in school.

No, the past two admins have been the most abhorrent stains this country has ever witnessed.
I honestly do not see how anyone, with their eyes wide opened can even say or think that, and not expected to be laughed at....?

In just 4 months, every protocol, every rule of ethics, every standard of honesty and openness in every area our govt has put in and expected of the President of the United States, under President Trump has been broken...ignored, spit on, destroyed.
Liar. But then making shit up is what dems do.
This is not exactly how you take an argument apart, you do understand that don't you?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

And this scandal plagued Trump administration is a sterling example of presidential comportment?

Honestly, you Trumpeteers are wholly blinded by partisanship.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

And this scandal plagued Trump administration is a sterling example of presidential comportment?

Honestly, you Trumpeteers are wholly blinded by partisanship.
NaaaaaaaaaaaaaaIdunno, this madness is even beyond that, this is messianic rabid frothy-mouthed fanatical.

I stand to be corrected on this but does anyone remember the director of the FBI (outside of Hoover) having press conferences to announce the progress of investigations publicly? It seems to me, Comey did Clinton a solid by announcing that they wouldn't be prosecuting her then, almost as if he were an NFL referee performing a make-up call, he announces right before an election that the case is opened again!!! All seems unusual

I stand to be corrected on this but does anyone remember the director of the FBI (outside of Hoover) having press conferences to announce the progress of investigations publicly? It seems to me, Comey did Clinton a solid by announcing that they wouldn't be prosecuting her then, almost as if he were an NFL referee performing a make-up call, he announces right before an election that the case is opened again!!! All seems unusual
Unprecedented, I believe.

Funny I remember Clinton's Presidency very well, but I don't remember that event at all. I guess the media wasn't crapping it's pants 24/7 about it.

Then you should know more about it.

"Nearly a quarter-century ago, President Bill Clinton fired FBI Director William Sessions. It was July 19, 1993, and Clinton was the first President to sack an official from that post.

Harking back to that moment, some Trump backers and Clinton critics today are asking: Why wasn't there the same level of outrage toward Clinton, a Democrat, as there is to Trump, a Republican?

By contrast, Clinton fired Sessions after the issuance of a report that alleged ethical problems including "evading taxes and refusing to cooperate with an investigation of a home mortgage loan," The New York Times reported.

The FBI director is appointed by the President by and with the advice and consent of the Senate. The position has a fixed 10-year term.

The report was completed by the Justice Department's Office of Professional Responsibility during the George H.W. Bush administration, just before Clinton's inauguration.

Clinton told reporters there had been "serious questions" about Sessions' "conduct and the leadership." He asked his attorney general, Janet Reno, to review Sessions' tenure and the situation at the FBI.

"She has reported to me in no uncertain terms that he can no longer effectively lead the Bureau and law enforcement community," Clinton said.
Bill Clinton fired an FBI director 2 decades before Trump fired Comey - CNNPolitics.com

You'll note that Bill Clinton was not under FBI investigation when he fired Sessions.

Trump has fired the lead investigator and Trump was the SUBJECT of that investigation--which is why it is getting so much media attention.

[
Are you Rumpbots still claiming "three million illegals voted"? :popcorn:

More like 10 million. And that is due to obozo giving an interview a day before the election where he told the illegals they can vote!!! "When you vote - You're a citizen". That's what he said.

So you're going on the internet to announce to the world -- every man, woman and child of which will read this post --- that you can't read.

That's not a statement of causation, Zippy.

The world further notes that you continue to have absolute zero evidence. It's like the Kelvin scale of logical argument.

Yes and I will go one step further, I suspect Trump is the one being blackmailed but as Trump so kindly said in his tweets, "no evidence". No evidence does not mean innocence. You have "no evidence" which is true, and many get away with crimes due to "no evidence".

That's how it should be, you fool. "Innocent until proven guilty".

That is why he is under investigation. Those of us who do not worship the collection of cells want an independent council set up.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

LordBrownTrout knows very well that President Obama is spiffy clean, ethical, worked hard for the working class. The right no lingers thinks. Instead, they just go straight to their knee jerk defense.

110 days or so and everything we've seen points to trump being the most corrupt president in our history.

I don't believe he can keep this up - not even for one year. His screaming at people, screaming at the TV leads me to suspect he will lose control long before his four years are up.

He can't fire everyone.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Perhaps he is reliving the apprentice, where he fired someone once a week.

And then you have wild bill grabbing lynch on the tarmac.

Forum List

Back