1985. Never been good to me...

When a black man beats his wife, she demands you belter be good to me...That's TINA TURNER.
Don't get what you're saying.
Knowing you and your hatred of blacks are you suggesting that white men don't beat up their wives cos in Ireland where I was born it was almost a national sport at one time.
I suppose Hispanics don't beat theirs nor Asians either.
And you do realise some wives also beat their husbands, tiny in comparison I admit but it's got burger all to do with race.
You have obviously lived a very secluded life.

White women get the shit beat out them. I have had many....err friends that were married to white guys who beat the shit out them. Not one of them ever left their husbands but cheated on them all the time with me. I fucked one of them up but made sure he didnt know it was because of her.

White women get the shit beat out them. I have had many....err friends that were married to white guys who beat the shit out them. Not one of them ever left their husbands but cheated on them all the time with me. I fucked one of them up but made sure he didnt know it was because of her.

Sure.....
You ain't had pussy since pussy had you.

• Banned
When a black man beats his wife, she demands you belter be good to me...That's TINA TURNER.
Knowing you and your hatred of blacks are you suggesting that white men don't beat up their wives cos in Ireland where I was born it was almost a national sport at one time.
And you do realise some wives also beat their husbands, tiny in comparison I admit but it's got burger all to do with race.
Um lets say here, CRT is like lets blaming the Oompa lumpas if you don't have enough chocolate in your diet. Because they say so...

Sure.....
1982 wants you to stop using old Black lingo

Sure.....

Kneegrows arent smart enough to come up with that quip.

Sure.....

Go rinse the lice medication out your head inbred. Its making you delusional.

Tina turner sued her husband for abuse. She fought against this creep. That song, "better be good to me" was was meant either as plea for us to stop abusers or as screed against toxic masculinity , take your pick.

Um lets say here, CRT is like lets blaming the Oompa lumpas if you don't have enough chocolate in your diet. Because they say so...
Oh god CRT Critical Race Theory that's all you lot ever go on about - there is no such bloody thing.
Just the latest trendy extreme right-wing fake concept.

Sure.....

Sorry.....I sport a #1 cut.
Ain't no room for your kneegrow parasites.

Tina turner sued her husband for abuse. She fought against this creep. That song, "better be good to me" was was meant either as plea for us to stop abusers or as screed against toxic masculinity , take your pick.
So she never told you which one since you are saying "either or"? Theres a third option. Maybe just maybe she is singing a song about a man that not treating her the way she wants to be treated and warning him? There are a couple of songs like that right?

Sure.....

Dont be sorry. Just shave your back and finish rinsing the lice medication out.

Sure.....

It's the Jheri Curl that keeps you from noticing your parasites.

Sure.....

Youre stuck in 1982. You must even smell like old lice.

Sure.....

How exactly do you know what lice smells like?
Your sister?

Sure.....

How exactly do you know what lice smells like?
Your sister?

I dont know how lice smell. The white women I banged knew to keep clean. That girl no doubt got hair lice from a white class mate. She in some asian country.

Forum List

Back