18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

If it had been an 18 year old boy and a 14 year old girl, the boy wouldn't have been expelled and facing felony charges. This was a consensual relationship between two teens.

Ive seen cases with the older teen being a male

Yeah, find one then. Find a case where a male senior in High School was expelled and is facing felony charges for dating a Freshman or Sophomore female.

My son's friend was 18, he'd been messing around with a girl 15....he went to prison for 10 years! First offense! So ya, there's one for you.

Ive seen cases with the older teen being a male

Yeah, find one then. Find a case where a male senior in High School was expelled and is facing felony charges for dating a Freshman or Sophomore female.

My son's friend was 18, he'd been messing around with a girl 15....he went to prison for 10 years! First offense! So ya, there's one for you.

That's awful!

How messed up! He practically grew up in prison! :(

That's awful!

I agree, it's pretty bad. Maybe, if their parents are too dim to tell their 18 year old kids about the law, the schools need to include this information in the curriculum somewhere. It is ridiculous these kids either don't know the law or think it is okay to ignore it.

Kids thing the law should not apply to them. The law shouldn't apply to anyone "in love".

I thought that these days the message is that all laws are archaic sexists, racists, stupid or too wrong. We gotta change em all. They are ruining everyone's fun.

That's awful!

I agree, it's pretty bad. Maybe, if their parents are too dim to tell their 18 year old kids about the law, the schools need to include this information in the curriculum somewhere. It is ridiculous these kids either don't know the way or think it is okay to ignore it.

It sounds like the basketball coach might have provided this information.

My students seemed to know a good bit about law. Perhaps from knowing of others' experiences with the law.

I would be tempted to assume that many schools provide this information somehow. Pamphlets perhaps --sometimes they invite members of law enforcement to talk to students. It would seem that legal fyi would be in circulation.

That's awful!

I agree, it's pretty bad. Maybe, if their parents are too dim to tell their 18 year old kids about the law, the schools need to include this information in the curriculum somewhere. It is ridiculous these kids either don't know the way or think it is okay to ignore it.

My students seemed to know a good bit about law. Perhaps from knowing of others' experiences with the law.

I would be tempted to assume that many schools provide this information somehow. Pamphlets perhaps --sometimes they invite members of law enforcement to talk to students. It would seem that legal fyi would be in circulation.

Hell--schools are too busy telling em how to wear condoms and find the nearest abortion clinic.

The more I hear, the more it seems the 18 year old should have broken off the relationship and the parents seem to have had to step up. But, again, this is all just the media with a "he said, she said" story right now.

Hell--schools are too busy telling em how to wear condoms and find the nearest abortion clinic.

I have no way of knowing what 'schools' are doing or what this particular school did.

Having known a few coaches and counselors, for example, sometimes topics such as this are addressed as the need arises. It is also reasonable to think that among the sexually active there are informal discussions.

I have no way of knowing what 'schools' are doing or what this particular school did.

Having known a few coaches and counselors, for example, sometimes topics such as this are addressed as the need arises. It is also reasonable to think that among the sexually active there are informal discussions.

Thet certainly don't seem to be discouraging and sexual activity. That would denying someones right to love someone else.

We have schools specifically directing girls into lesbianism. What do you expect when these carefully taught girls experiment with lesbianism.

Parents Upset After Middle School Girls Forced Into 'Lesbian Kiss' at NY School

A middle school in New York has been managing complaints from angry parents after their daughters complained that they were forced to ask each other for kisses and pretend to be lovers

Liberal education--gotta love it.

That has been long debunked, you know. And Katz knows it too. She was just hoping people had forgotten about the debunking.

We have schools specifically directing girls into lesbianism. What do you expect when these carefully taught girls experiment with lesbianism.

A middle school in New York has been managing complaints from angry parents after their daughters complained that they were forced to ask each other for kisses and pretend to be lovers

That has been long debunked, you know. And Katz knows it too. She was just hoping people had forgotten about the debunking.

Liberal "education" hasn't been debunked. Only some methods.

Thet certainly don't seem to be discouraging and sexual activity. That would denying someones right to love someone else.

I know there are 'some' teachers out there than continue to advise students to set goals and prioritize --make choices that support goals.

Then there are others. 'The Culture'---much has been said about this.

I know there are 'some' teachers out there than continue to advise students to set goals and prioritize --make choices that support goals.

Then there are others. 'The Culture'---much has been said about this.

The choices appear to be what color condoms to buy. They certainly aren't succeeding at any of their attempts to curtail sexual activity. That's a parents job anyway

So debunk it. Nothing is stopping you.

What's love?

Can a five year old feel love? Does that mean that a 10 year old that they love is entitled to have sex with them?

What's love?

Can a five year old feel love? Does that mean that a 10 year old that they love is entitled to have sex with them?

and marry them too----don't deprive lovers of marriage.

Forum List

Back