18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

Zarius

Rookie
Oct 17, 2012
Warn your children that they will be prosecuted. I remember many relationships like this when I was in school. Its a different world in high school and these kids tend to see each other as the same. By the law they are not. The strange twist on this case is that both of these teens are girls. 16 is the age of consent in most cases.

Teen charged for sex with girl, 14 - CNN.com Video

Yeah...relationships like these are definitely a problem for the law.

Many 18+ year olds date people who are (by legal definition) still "children".

But from that 18 year old's (and the underage kids) POV they are contemporaries.

I STILL think the one half age plus 7 years rule makes good sense.

In the case of an 18 year old, then the youngest age they ought to sleep with would be (.5 x 18) + 7 = 16 years old.

It's not a perfect system, of course.

Each case really needs to be evaluated (if at all!) based on the kids involved.

• Banned
Yeah...relationships like these are definitely a problem for the law.

Many 18+ year olds date people who are (by legal definition) still "children".

But from that 18 year old's (and the underage kids) POV they are contemporaries.

I STILL think the one half age plus 7 years rule makes good sense.

In the case of an 18 year old, then the youngest age they ought to sleep with would be (.5 x 18) + 7 = 16 years old.

It's not a perfect system, of course.

Each case really needs to be evaluated (if at all!) based on the kids involved.

Well they are going to prosecute this girl and her only hope is to get a jury with some sense. In the mean time get the word out to kids around you that what may seem natural to them by law is not.

emotionally an 18 year old is in a different world than a 14 year old.

thats sceince.

if they are not then your 18 year old may need some help

prosicution would depend on the emotional state of the 14 year old.

was he used by this girl or not?

An 18 year old is an adult and will be treated as such so they may want to choose that time to start behaving like one and stop messing around with children.

Oh that's right according to Obama a 26 year old is still a child, unless she's 15 and wants the after morning pill then she's as adult.

Fucking liberals are retarded. (see TM for proof)

If it had been an 18 year old boy and a 14 year old girl, the boy wouldn't have been expelled and facing felony charges. This was a consensual relationship between two teens.

Ive seen cases with the older teen being a male

An 18 year old is an adult and will be treated as such so they may want to choose that time to start behaving like one and stop messing around with children.

Oh that's right according to Obama a 26 year old is still a child, unless she's 15 and wants the after morning pill then she's as adult.

Fucking liberals are retarded. (see TM for proof)

dear idiot I was closer to your postion than the others.

when a teen gets molested by her uncle I bet she is glad she doesnt have to bare his child

I am currently married to a woman 9 years younger than me., my Papa was 22 years older than his wife.

No problem if they dated as adults

I consider you an adult when you can drive a car legally.When you can fight and die for your nation, but can't have a beer.To many laws from to many people thinking they need to control our lives.

I actaully consider people adults when their brains are finshed.

that is 25 in sceince.

before that the human brain can not properly acess risk.

guess why the military loves the younger ones

If it had been an 18 year old boy and a 14 year old girl, the boy wouldn't have been expelled and facing felony charges. This was a consensual relationship between two teens.

Ive seen cases with the older teen being a male

Yeah, find one then. Find a case where a male senior in High School was expelled and is facing felony charges for dating a Freshman or Sophomore female.

Forum List

Back