18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

This was the parents of a 14 year old child that said "My daughter was molested". Since BY LAW a 14 year old cannot consent to have sex.

This is kind of surprising since gays are so quick to say that gays are as against pedophilia as heterosexuals are. Naturally, homosexuals will be quick to point out that children cannot consent to have sex, therefore those are crimes. It is obvious that when homosexuals come up with the claim that child molestation is child molestation no matter who does it and children cannot consent to have sex, therefore, those who molest those children aren't homosexuals but just molesters.

It was all just a story for public consumption. Homosexuals really do not believe that gays don't, and don't want to molest children. Nor do they believe that a child molester should be prosecuted whether or not they are gay. They just want everyone to believe it. When reality collides with the fairy tale, it's a whole different shade of gray.

The 14 year old cannot consent to have sex. She was raped.

I actaully consider people adults when their brains are finshed.

that is 25 in sceince.

before that the human brain can not properly acess risk.

guess why the military loves the younger ones

You must drive mighty slow on the road.
They like the young ones cause they are in the best shape for the duties of war.I doubt they want middle aged or seniors in their ranks.

14 year olds will be better off if they are NOT sexualized by anyone

That's true but many pursue older classmates. I'm not fighting the law, I just really know many of them have no idea they are breaking the law.

This was the parents of a 14 year old child that said "My daughter was molested". Since BY LAW a 14 year old cannot consent to have sex.

This is kind of surprising since gays are so quick to say that gays are as against pedophilia as heterosexuals are. Naturally, homosexuals will be quick to point out that children cannot consent to have sex, therefore those are crimes. It is obvious that when homosexuals come up with the claim that child molestation is child molestation no matter who does it and children cannot consent to have sex, therefore, those who molest those children aren't homosexuals but just molesters.

It was all just a story for public consumption. Homosexuals really do not believe that gays don't, and don't want to molest children. Nor do they believe that a child molester should be prosecuted whether or not they are gay. They just want everyone to believe it. When reality collides with the fairy tale, it's a whole different shade of gray.

Do you guys ever stop with it?

this story is only getting attention because they are both females. We are interested in aberant human behavior at all ages because we see it as abnormal and worthy of review.

It was a freshman dating a senior in High School, you douche.

14 year old girls begin their sexual exploration younger than boys. You call it rape, they call it an experience of desire.

how does it change anything about this story?

if it was an 18 year old boy and a 14 year old girl it would not have made national news.

because it was an 18 year old lesbian corrupting a 14 year old girl, it makes front page news.

I am not saying that is right or wrong, just stating facts.

IF its consensual, just make sure they have easy access to safe and effective birth control.

An 18 year old is an adult and will be treated as such so they may want to choose that time to start behaving like one and stop messing around with children.

Oh that's right according to Obama a 26 year old is still a child, unless she's 15 and wants the after morning pill then she's as adult.

Fucking liberals are retarded. (see TM for proof)

dear idiot I was closer to your postion than the others.

when a teen gets molested by her uncle I bet she is glad she doesnt have to bare his child

You are never anywhere close to my position.

Forum List

Back