18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

I dated a 15 year old when I was 18, it was illegal technically I guess.

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Look up "Romeo and Juliet" laws.

Senior boys date Freshmen girls all the time without a blink, but because the 18 year old happens to be a female, she gets expelled and brought up on Felony charges. This is just another case of blatant homophobia plain and simple.

Senior boys date Freshmen girls all the time without a blink, but because the 18 year old happens to be a female, she gets expelled and brought up on Felony charges. This is just another case of blatant homophobia plain and simple.

YO, wytchy. If you had an innocent 14 year old daughter would you want some 18 year old lesbian (or a horny 18 year old guy) trying to get in her pants-------think about it and answer honestly

Whatever happened to "children can not consent to have sex"? It was a lie wasn't it?

This was the parents of a 14 year old child that said "My daughter was molested". Since BY LAW a 14 year old cannot consent to have sex.

This is kind of surprising since gays are so quick to say that gays are as against pedophilia as heterosexuals are. Naturally, homosexuals will be quick to point out that children cannot consent to have sex, therefore those are crimes. It is obvious that when homosexuals come up with the claim that child molestation is child molestation no matter who does it and children cannot consent to have sex, therefore, those who molest those children aren't homosexuals but just molesters.

It was all just a story for public consumption. Homosexuals really do not believe that gays don't, and don't want to molest children. Nor do they believe that a child molester should be prosecuted whether or not they are gay. They just want everyone to believe it. When reality collides with the fairy tale, it's a whole different shade of gray.

The 14 year old cannot consent to have sex. She was raped.

It was a freshman dating a senior in High School, you douche.

So, 18 is 18 and 14 is 14. The law is the Law. If were my daughter, the 18yr old male or female, I would call the law, hopefully I would be able to constrain my anger not to beat the shit out of the 18 year old.

YO, wytchy. If you had an innocent 14 year old daughter would you want some 18 year old lesbian (or a horny 18 year old guy) trying to get in her pants-------think about it and answer honestly

Yes or no, Senior boys date Freshman girls. How many of them are brought up on Felony charges and are expelled from school right before graduation? Think about that and answer, Fishy.

This was the parents of a 14 year old child that said "My daughter was molested". Since BY LAW a 14 year old cannot consent to have sex.

This is kind of surprising since gays are so quick to say that gays are as against pedophilia as heterosexuals are. Naturally, homosexuals will be quick to point out that children cannot consent to have sex, therefore those are crimes. It is obvious that when homosexuals come up with the claim that child molestation is child molestation no matter who does it and children cannot consent to have sex, therefore, those who molest those children aren't homosexuals but just molesters.

It was all just a story for public consumption. Homosexuals really do not believe that gays don't, and don't want to molest children. Nor do they believe that a child molester should be prosecuted whether or not they are gay. They just want everyone to believe it. When reality collides with the fairy tale, it's a whole different shade of gray.

The 14 year old cannot consent to have sex. She was raped.

So, 18 is 18 and 14 is 14. The law is the Law. If were my daughter, the 18yr old male or female, I would call the law, hopefully I would be able to constrain my anger not to beat the shit out of the 18 year old.

Bullshit. If your Freshman daughter was dating the Senior Captain of the football team, you'd be proud as punch.

So Whitchy Poo is pro adult on child sex? 18 is an adult 14 is a child, I bet if the 18 year old was a guy she would be all for incarceration.

Is it possible to date without having sex? It was possible for many years so what happened lately to change that dynamic?

Whatever happened to "gays aren't pedophiles, children cannot consent to have sex"?

Kaitlyn was charged with two counts of felony lewd and lascivious battery on a child ages 12 to 16. Under Florida law, no one younger than 16 can consent to sexual activity.

Last edited:

Bullshit. If your Freshman daughter was dating the Senior Captain of the football team, you'd be proud as punch.

Fuck you, My daughter is 14 and If a 18 year old comes sniffing around her, he will be in serious shit.

I see progressives out in force fighting the good fight...i.e., "children should be allowed to have sex!"

Nothing depraved or disgusting about that. "children are sexual beings too!" "We must fight for their right to have sex with adults!" "They like it!" "Nothing wrong with gay sex with children! Change the law!"

Last edited:

Fuck you, My daughter is 14 and If a 18 year old comes sniffing around her, he will be in serious shit.

So you wouldn't let your Freshman date a Senior? Good luck.

adults should not be dating children... 18 is adult... 14 is definitely a CHILD... to think there is nothing wring with this shows there is something wrong with you

Teens should be able to date teens

Can ANYONE find a case where an 18 year old Senior male in High School was charged with two Felony counts and expelled from school right before Graduation for a relationship (that both parents were aware of) with a 14-15 year old Fresman?

This is why my kids don't get to date until they're in college, aside from isolated dates for homecoming, prom, etc.

My ten year old told me that her 9 year old friend is allowed to "date". It's crazy.

Forum List

Back